- 5+ years of experience in manual and automation software testing in all phases of SDLC focusing on test creation and execution of web and mobile based applications utilizing Agile and Waterfall methodologies.
- Experience working in various domains like Health Care, Telecom and Banking domains.
- 2+ years of automation experience in API and web applications using Eggplant
- Ability of understanding organization/business objectives, driving QA efforts in meeting them.
- Experience in Test Cases, Test Scripts, Test Data, Defect Matrices and Bug Reports using Management tools such as RQM, HP ALM and JIRA.
- Ability to execute Test Cases using Selenium IDE and Selenium web driver.
- Well acquainted with SDLC, STLC.
- Experience with creating and maintaining testing standards, procedures, test models, test summary and defect summary reports.
- Expertise in Smoke, Sanity, System, Exploratory, UI, Functional, Database and Regression testing.
- Extensive knowledge on testing API’s/Web Services.
- Experience in Product demonstration to Product Owner and Agile team.
- Develop and Execute simple to complex SQL queries to Define, Manipulate and Query database.
- Coordinate with Project Managers/Project Leads to ensure that Testing is completed as per plan including closure of agreed defects.
- Experience working in environment with a mix of onsite - offshore Global delivery model.
- Ability to coordinate effectively with development team, business partners, end users and management.
Software Tools: RQM, HP ALM, Eggplant, Selenium, JIRA, Bugzilla, GitHub, Crucible, DNG, Eclipse, Zephyr
Databases: Oracle 10g/9i/8i/7i, SQL Server
Application Servers: JBOSS 4.0.1/4.3.2
Operating Systems: Windows 2000/NT/XP/Vista, Windows 10, Linux
Browsers: Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome
Confidential, Kansas City, MO
- Developed Test Plans and executed manual and automated test cases for web-based applications focusing on GUI testing.
- Manual Scheduling Uplift Orion is the new Manual Scheduling dialog in Orion, supporting the Resource Search and Surgical Scheduling workflow, and uplifting existing calendar views to utilize the new Orion calendar.
- Resource path is to support the non-surgical workflow scheduling the appointment with a resource or resource group using first available workflow.
- Used IBM Rational Quality Manager RQM to plan, develop, execute, and report test plans.
- Actively involved in automating test cases in Eggplant using Sense Talk language to perform tests on SUT.
- Experience working on Agile (Scrum Framework) Methodologies to meet tight deadlines with quality deliverables.
- Experience in Functional testing, Performance testing, UI testing, Vertical Regression testing, Sanity testing, Exploratory testing and Web Services testing using SOAP UI.
- Involved in all phases of QA Life cycle, including Test Design, Development, and Implementation of the entire QA process and documentation of Test Cases, Requirements Traceability and Defect reports.
- Received recognition for not only reporting several high priority issues but also performing root cause analysis which helped in Product quality.
- Mentoring of the new resource onsite and offshore by providing help with domain knowledge of the application.
Confidential, Atlanta, GA
- Used HP ALM & JIRA for requirements management, planning, scheduling, running tests, defect tracking and managing the defects.
- Experience in running test cases using Selenium.
- Performed various testing methodologies like Functional testing, GUI testing, browser compatibility, Database testing, Mobile device testing and Regression testing.
- Actively involved in troubleshooting and investigating issues with the development team with a go-getter attitude that saved developers time which helped them act faster to resolve the issues.
- Prepared status summary reports with details of executed, passed and failed test cases.
- Conducted Cross Browser compatibility testing on variety of browsers to ensure the users with different browsers doesn’ Confidential experience the same issues.
Confidential, Bassett, VA
- Created and executed Test Cases to ensure that software quality assurance standards are met and validate that business goals are accomplished.
- Created manual and automation Test Scripts using Selenium with Java and also identified which Plan Manager of HP ALM functionalities need to be automated.
- Created the Test Plans, Test Cases and Test Sets accordingly associated with each requirement for acceptance, integration testing, Smoke testing, System testing and Regression testing.
- Involved in writing SQL queries to validate expected data with actual report data.
- Involved in testing Restful Web Services using Rest Client.