- Expertise in all aspects of the software development and delivery processes, including Waterfall and Agile methodologies
- Broad knowledge of performance testing methodologies/processes with expertise in Loadrunner tool.
- Familiarity testing in Public Cloud environments such as AWS or Azure
- Familiarity with load testing products such as JMeter
- Experience in Manual & Automated Testing of GUI and functional aspects of Client - server and Web based Applications on multiple levels of SDLC and Software Testing Life Cycle (STLC).
- Experience in ALM, HP Quality Center, HP UFT/QuickTest Pro.
- Experience in Functional, Regression and System testing using Manual and Automated testing tools - selenium WebDriver.
- Experience in automation technologies like, Jenkins, Selenium Grid/RC/Webdriver, Maven, Ant, Junit
- Experience in Mobile app testing, testing in multiple platforms like iOS, Android and in multiple browsers like Safari, Chrome
- Excellent background in performance testing of Web applications and web services.
- Proficient in mapping business requirements, writing user stories, designing customized solutions, and planning test strategies focused on best practices.
- Experienced as a SQL tester by performing backend testing to verify the data integrity by passing SQL queries.
- 3+ years of experience as a Team Lead comprising level of effort estimation, resource planning and allocation, mentoring others, and driving productivity to achieve delivery goals.
- Experienced as Triage Team lead, identified and triaged issues from Customer care team/Employees and different test teams. Prioritized the raised defects from different test Teams (UAT and End to End Teams) with Product Team. Discuss and engage right people to fix issues including Product Team to arrive at priority. Coordinating with Release management team to prepare for a bug fix release and Post-Release validation and communication to Customer operations Team.
- Collaborative work ethic and experience working directly with IT, Engineering, Marketing, Development, Design, Operations, and internal stakeholders.
- Experience in IBM Sterling Order Management System (OMS).
- POS testing by simulating the real store experience.
- Experience of working on Verifone Pin-PEDs in and it’s software application.
- Experience in QTP and Selenium automation tools.
- 8+ years of experience in Retail domain.
Platforms: Web, Mobile (iOS), POS
Tools: HP Load Runner 12.53, HP Performance Center 12.53, HP Controller. Selenium IDE, Selenium WebDriver, Eclipse, Maven
Web Service Testing Tool: POSTMAN, SOAP UI
Loadrunner Protocols: Web (HTTP/HTML), Web Services
Test Management: Jira, ALM
Test Automation: QTP, Selenium, Micro Focus UFT
Data Analysis: Omniture
Web Service Testing: SOAP UI, Postman
RDBMS: DB2, My SQL, NoSQL
Quality Assurance Testing: Black Box, Functional, Regression, UAT, Post-deployment validation
Office Tools: MS Office, Visio, Putty Client Engagements & Major Projects
Confidential, Parsippany, New Jersey
Technology: E-Commerce, SQL Short
- Interacting with Client and Developers on Requirement analysis.
- Sole owner of end to End project delivery management for performance testing.
- Requirement gathering and test planning.
- Developing functional test plans and executing them in both Web & Mobile.
- Testing in multiple browsers like IE,, Chrome and Safari.
- Responsible for installation of complete Load Runner Set Up.
- Perform workload modelling based on peak volumes, normal day volumes in Production, Client interfacing.
- Test Scripting using Load Runner.
- Work with developers to troubleshoot and resolve performance issues
- During development, assess performance vs. design targets and help product development
- Creates, executes, and maintains performance testing scripts
- Data set up using GUI.
- Design and execute load test, stress test scenarios for identifying performance issues using HP Controller.
- Log Analysis using Splunk.
- Defect reporting and Tracking using ALM.
- Created and managed UFT Test Scripts based on the Requirements and Scenarios.
- Conducted Data Driven Testing using parameterization in UFT to test the application with different sets of data.
- Developed automated test scripts using descriptive programming in UFT.
- Created user defined and custom functions using VB scripting.
- Created a Hybrid Framework of automation for the application using VBScript coding in UFT.
- Preparing the Test Strategy & Test Cases Reviewing the test cases with BA.
- Defect Management, Defect triage with Business and Development and Project management teams.
- Preparing high-Level business scenarios & Requirements Traceability Matrix (RTM).
- Identifying the functional and non-functional requirements by creating specifications based on client inputs.
- Preparing test approach document and exit reports.
- Reviewing testing documents and executions.
- Delivering test results and approval for deployments.
- Performed backend testing to verify the data integrity by passing SQL queries.
- Coordinating tasks with onsite and offshore team.
- Create test cases and test scenarios for testing the application and execute test cases for end-to-end testing of the POS and payment application.
- Perform UAT testing, executing UAT test script, and preparing financial validation spreadsheet for validations with tax and finance teams.
- Test new mode of payments such as Apple Pay, Android Pay and AliPay and contributed in successfully implementation in production.
- Organize and present daily status report for the defects to various stakeholders and well as external vendors such as Verifone and NCR.
- Create test cases for domestic and international e-commerce website for the tax upgrades.
- Extensively worked on Credit card, Debit card transactions to see if all the transactions are going through correctly to avoid financial risk and prevent fraudulent activities.
- Execute the e-commerce test cases for tax and payment processing upgrades
- Test Execution with key POS functionalities for various transaction types.
- Perform Functional, System Integration, Negative, Certification, and Regression testing.
- Test and validations of advanced payment systems such as EMV, NFC (Contactless cards) etc.
- Worked extensively on Verifone Pin-Ped application with the models such as MX915s, E335s and validate their logs.
- Perform testing as per business and UAT and generate reports for the finance and business stakeholders.
- Execute test cases for US POS and International POS application including the payment application.
- Testing in NCR Mobile POS application.
- Lead a new mobile POS application project which replaced existing NCR POS application.
- Experienced in testing applications manually as well as using the automated testing tools like Quality Center/ALM.
Quality Assurance Analyst
Confidential, Chicago, IL
- Managing the validation process of the front end/back end process for the web application - a platform for B2B and B2C clients.
- Coordinating tasks with onsite and offshore team on the ongoing projects and the support for the planned production releases
- Preparing high-Level business scenarios & Requirements Traceability Matrix(RTM)
- Identifying functional and non-functional requirements by creating specifications based on client inputs
- Preparing test approach document and exit reports
- Delivering test results to the Project stakeholders.
- Creating/Maintaining/Executing automated test cases using Selenium.
- Worked on building a new automation framework for Frontend Angular.js using selenium.
- Designed, executed and maintained Selenium Web Driver (TestNg, JUnit) automated test cases for regression test cases
- Wrote tests using Java web applications. Web controls testing - wrote automation to test the controls from end to end starting to invoking in different browsers like Chrome/Firefox and Internet Explorer.
- Executed the automated regression test cases during every release and also executed the daily regression test suites
- performed manual and automated testing for the number of web projects of company web site across multiple browsers ((IE, Firefox, Safari and Chrome).and mobile devices (Android, iOS).
Sr. Test Engineer
- Support the creation of functional and non-functional based on client SME inputs.
- Provide support for Test design, Create test cases for complex modules based on the assigned module.
- Automation of the feature based on the business requirement.
- Involved in querying using SQL and updating the records and validate the database records as expected.
- Performed backend testing to verify the data integrity by passing SQL queries.
- Performed Manual Testing and Automation Testing of the application.
- Extensively used Selenium IDE to record, playback and debug individual test cases, using Selenium WebDriver provided more flexibility in automating test cases.
- Worked on distributed test automation execution on different environment as part of Continuous Integration Process using Selenium Grid and Jenkins.
- Team Lead of 4 people, using effort estiation, knowledge transition, task allocation skills.
- Managed version control of project deliverables.
- Responsible for creation of all test materials; including test plan and cases, test data, test execution metrics, defect management, issue resolution and production.
- Responsible for project management within the team, including project planning and budgeting, resource allocation, schedule tracking and status reporting.