- More than 9 years of Quality Assurance testing experience to obtain a responsible QA position in a progressive organization where I can effectively utilize my expertise and qualifications to develop and improve the Quality Assurance aspect of the company.
- Green card holder & over seven years of software Testing experience in both Manual and Automation.
- Solid understanding of Software Development Life Cycle & Testing Methodologies.
- Involved in entire Project lifecycle from requirements, testing to delivery.
- Proficient in both Manual and Automation testing, mostly used automation testing tools such as HP Quick Test Professional (QTP)/ Unified Functional Testing (UFT).
- Solid understanding of QA Methodologies like Waterfall, Iterative, and Agile (Scrum & Kanban).
- Expertise and experienced in performing various kinds of Black box testing like Functional, Integration, Backend, Regression, Smoke, System, End to End, System and UAT testing.
- Extensive experienced in writing and executing Test cases and Test Scripts, mentoring customer's staff, working with overall team to meet project goals.
- Extensively experienced to work with various defect tracking tools like HP ALM /Quality Center, Rally, Jira, MS Team foundation Server (TFS) & MTM
- Familiar with different standard like CMMI, IEEE and ISO standard and exposure to the Star Team, Clear Case, a Configuration Management Tool.
- Excellent Organizational ability, Communication skills, analyzing skills, technical documentation and reporting skills.
- Strong communicator and skillful in working closely with various team members to identify and resolve problems.
Senior Quality Assurance Tester
- Review high - level features to write test cases and plans documented in CA Agile Central (Rally)
- Perform unit, functional, smoke, integration, and regression testing as needed in a manual and automated capacity-Utilize IntelliJ IDE, Cucumber/Gherkin, Selenium Web driver, Jenkins, SQL, Bitbucket for version control,
- Update/maintain/query data, develop/run automation scripts-Log and test feature user stories and defects for Salesforce project: Marketingforce
- Worked with different web browsers like Chrome, IE, Firefox, and Safari.
- Performed black box manual testing of specific non-functional and functional test cases of web based application.
- Participate in Scrum team: daily status report, sprint planning, feature reviews, refinement, and grooming sessions,-Daily hands on coding experience in Java-Use Postman to mock integration callouts
- IntelliJ for Selenium Process in Writing Cucumber Feature, Step Def, Pages using Page Object Dynamic Model Framework, Able to write Code Based on Any given Framework and Scenarios based on Standard org process.
- Perform the baseline testing on mainframe screen and performed code coverage using UFT Record and play features.
- Developed and maintained automated test scripts to support regression testing and participated actively in system and regression testing.
- Outstanding technical and analytical skills with extensive knowledge of COBOL, UNIX and IBM Mainframe Systems.
- -Created Test plans, Test scripts and test cases in accordance with business functional requirements and technical designs as defined via an AGILE method (storyboards, modeling, team design sessions, etc.).
- Developed Test scripts through LoadRunner, VUGen and Created Different Scenarios for each Application, executing them in ALM.
- Developed and maintained automated test scripts to support regression testing and participated actively in system and regression testing.-Executed back end testing by writing SQL queries, functions, views, packages and procedures to test the integrity of application.
- Extensive data validation in batch files, reports and databases; used SQL to query databases extensively for data validation; expert in SQL for sub-queries, nested queries and for complex data enquiries.
- Extensively worked in executing tests by using Selenium grid/Testing in different browsers/Cross Browser testing.
- Conducted both SOAP UI and REST API web services testing.-Used Maven for project building and GitHub for version control repository.
- Extensively worked with web based application automate with selenium web driver.
- Created feature files in Gherkin syntax and step definition files in Cucumber with BDD practice to test the behaviors of the application.-Actively participated in agile scrum ceremonies.
- Worked on Browser Compatibility Testing on Mozilla Firefox, Chrome and Internet Explorer.
- Created extensive documentation in Confluence regarding enhancements to existing builds, test plans, epics, features, areas of opportunity, and various QA related metrics.
- Organized testing for 4 large scrum teams with 10 total QA engineers.
- Created Automation traceability matrix to ensure full test coverage-Met with senior leadership regularly to introduce enhance QA tactical strategies.
- Involved in verification of the GUI, functionality and Usability of the Web based application using chrome browser.