- An effectual and ambitious professional with good business acumen and management skills.
- Around 8 years of experience in learning, testing and delivering solutions.
- Results - driven training and development professional on integration of the WMOS - LM to the peers.
- Experience of supporting Go-Lives & post-delivery being a part of Product implementation.
- Experience leading a team for a release and successfully accomplishing the goals on expected time with quality deliverables.
- Ability to handle multiple functional and management challenges and resolve them with an effective approach.
KEY SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE SUMMARY:
- Streamlining testing processes by preparing testing Estimates, Test Plan, Test Data, and Test Cases. Designing checklists for Functional Specifications & Business requirements and high-level process flows.
- Coordinating between multiple teams to drive project objectives and manage quality of modifications.
- Mentoring new team members on processes, communication and best practices and managing them to meet the quality deliverables.
- On-boarding new customers, transitioning processes and assisting project kick-offs & issue support.
- Conduct cross training in WMOS (Warehouse Management) integration and Manhattan LM (Labor Management) .
Warehouse Management (WMOS) | Labor Management (LM) | Energy & utilities | Manufacturing & Hi - tech | Telecom |Test Strategy & Planning | iOS Testing | Web Testing | Quality Center (ALM) | Functional Testing | Oracle PL/SQL| Agile Process | Automation Testing | Leadership Skills | Learnability & Flexibility
Senior WMS Consultant
- Functional Analysis of the business flow of Confidential works with as per specific configuration.
- Defect root cause analysis & detail reporting.
- Working on EXACTA Implementation Enhancement Releases. Delivered R1 successfully.
- Worked directly with the onsite operations team to ensure that system configuration complies with defined functionality & help the Functional India team to contribute towards the deliverable.
Senior Quality Assurance Analyst
- Functional/ Business Requirement Analysis, Test Plan Creation, Test Scenario and Test Case Creation, Test Data Identification, Test Case Execution with Defect Management in Salesforce and JIRA, Closure Activities.
- Client Interaction to analyses the client issues post-delivery &provide them a solution/work-arounds to resolve queries of the testing team and understanding functional requirements
- Worked well coordinated with onsite Consultants for the quick resolution of issues & urgent deliverables | TGap Team
- Worked directly with the onsite project team and operations team to ensure that system configuration complies with defined functionality.
- Worked directly with DC end users to troubleshoot WMOS issues and quick turnaround of the issues to help operations team conduct business efficiently | Confidential Team
- Involved in different phases of testing such as functional testing, system integration testing and regression testing.
- Co-ordinate directly with Manhattan Consultants for critical issues observed during testing & involved in it till the closure.
- Assisted leading Release Management team and coordinating with onsite and off shore team gathering the required information for SDN testing or any enhancements & responsibly delivered the SDN.
- Volume Performance Testing with HP Performance Centre 12.5 & Perl Scripting.
Quality Assurance Analyst
- Participated in gathering requirements and data in preparation for configuration.
- Provided testing Support during the testing phase and help in troubleshooting issues that come up during Testing.
- Experience in implementing Manhattan WMOS projects and some with LM or without LM enhancements through a complete project cycle.
- Worked on Kronos Module - Prepared & Executed Messages using TCP Test tool and then monitoring the transaction event processing.
- Experience in Executing different types of system tests - Integration Testing, Regression Testing, Smoke Testing, System Testing, Sanity Testing, Negative Testing, Issue testing and Volume Testing.
- Documented each flows & plans while learning the products which act as value add to the team to onboard the new peers.
- During Learning phase - Presenting the topics among the peers under supervision of subject expertise.
- Testing new software applications to ensure that the application meets the business functional requirements.
- Ecommerce website testing, configuration & maintenance | Apple R&D Team
- Performed functional testing after preparing test cases and delivered modifications.
- Delivered application releases with zero percent leakage.
- Developing quality assurance testing activities & defect findings.
- Perform tasks as POC on subject expertise from Offshore | SHELL- WRFM Testing Team
- Performed remarkably well in simultaneous deliverables at a time.
- Extensively involved in Peer Reviews and review Test Scripts and Validate test results | SHELL- WRFM Testing Team
- Leading the team for driving daily activities in .NET migration support & enhancement tracks, collaborating with tech teams to facilitate troubleshooting and problem solving to drive project objectives and manage quality of release | SHELL- WRFM Testing Team.