- Self - starter with twelve years of experience in software quality assurance and client-server and web-based application software testing. In-depth experience in the entire quality assurance lifecycle—including development of test strategies, test plans, and test cases in various system environments—using both manual and automated testing methods.
- Experienced in preparing test cases for security testing, both manually and using Unified Functional Testing (UFT), and expert in testing insurance and Java-based financial and banking applications. Strong analytic, communication, and technical documentation skills facilitate the ability to manage multiple projects effectively, even when operating in fast-paced, high-pressure settings.
- Motivated to drive projects from start to finish, independently and with a team, and willing and able to learn new systems and adapt with changing corporate environments.
- Acquainted with black box testing, functionality testing, integration testing, system testing, regression testing, performance testing, business function testing, and configuration testing methodologies. Professional expertise includes systems applications, disaster recovery planning, and information protection analysis. Core competencies include quality communication, presentations, organization, team leadership, strong analytical skills, ability to adapt, strong problem-solving/troubleshooting skills, and excellent diagnostic skills.
Testing tools: Unified Functional Testing, Load Runner, Selenium, Quality Center, JMeter, Katalon Studio, JAWS
ETL: Informatica Power Center, Data Mart
RDBMS: TOAD, Oracle, SQL Server, IBM Cognos Query Studio, SQL Developer, Big Data Hadoop, and Hives, Map Reduce
Servers: Web Logic Application Server, IBM Web Sphere, Tomcat
Operating Systems: Windows NT/2000, Window XP/2000 Professional, Apple Macintosh, Solaris, UNIX, Linux
Microsoft Tools: MS Office, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint, MS Outlook, SharePoint
Defect Tracking Tool: Quality Center, Product Studio, Bugzilla, Clear Quest, and Jira
Senior Quality Assurance and Test Manager
- Arranging the hardware and software requirements.
- Review requirements for testability.
- Document everything in requirement review meeting.
- Tracking the new requirements for the project.
- Identifying and managing the risks.
- Reviewing quality specifications and technical design documents to provide timely and meaningful feedback.
- Creating detailed, comprehensive, and well-structured test plans and test cases.
- Estimating prioritizing, planning, and coordinating quality testing activities.
- Test current release and identifying deficiencies.
- Performing build verification test to verify that build is testable before it is released to test team for further testing.
- Perform regression testing to confirm that a recent code change has not adversely affected existing features.
- Ensure all development tasks meet quality criteria through test planning, test execution, quality assurance and issue tracking.
- Ensure the team is focusing on automation along with manual testing.
- Researched, reviewed, and analyzed client business process
- Written and review requirements meeting agenda and meeting minutes
- Gather business requirements and create test cases
- Review and analyze requirements for testability
- Review and analyze Business rules per requirements
- Written deployment processes for test and UAT environment
- Deployed and test application on Oracle Web Logic server 11g in Development environment
- Written Help and Training manual for the application
- Manage Serena Dimension and SharePoint for the team
- Prepare and present application demo to the client
- Convert and developed application PDF forms using Adobe Acrobat Pro
- Report and track defects, bugs using Bugzilla
- Reviewed and analyzed requirements for testability.
- Analyzed complex queries connecting multiple tables in IBM Cognos Query Studio packages.
- Developed test scripts for the regression test suite.
- Extracted existing complex reports from the Old Data Mart and compared with the New Data Mart reports.
- Migrated data from Old Data Mart to New Data Mart using Data Dictionary and worked with developer to identify elements required to generate Ad Hoc Query Studio reports. .
- Scheduled and ran tests; collected, analyzed, and shared results.
- Tested data mart type releases using SQL, PL/SQL.
- Linked tests to project requirements, reported defects, and provided automated testing assistance within the test team.