- Overall 13 plus years of experience in the IT industry which includes 8 years of experience in QA field working as QA Tester, Engineer and Lead.
- Experienced junior project lead who lead efforts in the Apple Pay, Google Pay
- Experienced in leading QA teams (onshore and offshore) with hands on experience in analysis, design, coding, testing and maintenance all phases of SDLC.
- Worked specifically on Mobile devices (iOS/Android as well as Windows based systems)
- Work Experience in Functional, Performance, Database, System Integration, Sanity, Smoke, and UAT for Pilot, Hotfix and Patch release, Sprint Demo, QA, Go Live Env Testing on Scrum stand - ups meeting.
- Worked on Kiosk machines as well as aa.com web apps
- Experience working on backend testing as well as service virtualization tools
- Exposed to wifi related testing the likes of Gogo Inflight and Viasat
- Actively participated in JAD sessions and went over iOS (Swift) and Android code with the developers
- Exposed to code review sessions too to get a QA perspective
- Worked with the dev team on reporting strategies and ensuring data is collected properly
- Sabre GDS: Sabre proficient and current in all the skills for utilization and training
- Build a trusted reputation for integrity of work in quality control & testing with ability to work collaboratively with internal and external stakeholders to ensure success
- Specialized in QA and User Acceptance testing of Mobile based, Web and Client-Service applications
- Organized and managed all Agile related ceremonies Backlog grooming’s, Iteration Planning’s, Demos
- Exposed to Java and backend testing
- Mentored and trained QA team in test strategy plan, defect management, test case writing/execution efficiency and performance testing
- Extensive experience and knowledge in Manual functional testing and Automation concept/frameworks Feature toggle/flag management.
- Work Experience in QMetry, JIRA, Bugzilla, QC ALM, Confluence, Rally, ANT and Jenkins
- Proven knowledge of design/developments, test plan and test cases including test strategy and procedures
- Proficient experience in Manual and Automated testing of GUI and functional aspects of the Client-Server and Web based application on multiple level of SDLC and Testing Life Cycle (STLC)
- Self-motivated, Strong organizational skills, reliable and cable of adopting new technical skills in short period of time
- Detail oriented, with the ability to be multi-tasked
- Performed demos of our products to VPs and The CEO of the company.
- Exposure and awareness of the CI/CD principles
- Team leading, project management ability, team player, self-motivated, highly productive, continuous learner, committed and the one who enjoys working as a part of result driven team
Methodologies: Agile / Waterfall / Scrum
Front end automation: Sikuli IDE
Proxy/API tools used: Charles Proxy, Postman, Fiddler API
Booking tools used: Sabre GDS system.
Languages/Scripting: Java, JSON, SWIFT
Tools: / Ticketing System JIRA, ITSM, Confluence, HP Service Manager
Capturing/Analytical tools: Adobe Analytics, Tealeaf, Splunk, Adobe Target Tealium
Communication: Slack, Jabber, MS Teams, Skype
Service virtualization: Lisa
Presentation tools: MS Visio, SharePoint, Power Point
Simulators: Xcode and Android Studio
Testing tools: HP ALM QC, Load Runner, QTP, Rally
Cloud Platform (PaaS): IBM Bluemix
Domain: Health Care, Hospitality, Retail
Confidential, Dallas, Fort Worth
Senior Quality Assurance Lead
- Lead the mobile app team in various other programs the likes of Apple Pay to deliver a multi-million-dollar project
- Supported iOS and Android testing using Xcode and Android studio for simulator-based testing
- Lead entire mobile app Regression iteration standup call
- Prioritized requirements and created conceptual prototypes and mock-ups
- Partnered with business counterparts to translate requirements into features
- Mastered strategic business process modeling, traceability and quality management techniques
- Implemented advanced strategies for gathering, reviewing and analyzing data requirements
- Lead mobile app defects call with developers
- Analyzed applications and errors, escalated issues to developers, and verified fixes.
- Wrote test plans and test cases based on software requirements specifications
- Wrote SQL queries to validate data of scanned business documents, folders and images
- Identified, analyzed and documented problems with program function, output, online screen, or content
- Evaluated testing and inspection plans; developed and documented test scripts, test cases, defect tracking and report generation; reviewed run-time documentation for defects and issues
- Executed dozens of REST API calls with Poster to trigger emails, created users within database and modified credentials throughout API within two hours while UI was in development. Wrote SQL queries to verify modified data displayed in UI matched backend database
- Identified, analyzed, and documented product defects in JIRA and in ITSM Ticket tracking system, reproduced and verified bug fixes.
- Created A11y user stories and worked with the team to test out scenarios related to accessibility testing on Web apps and Kiosk machines
- Worked with the offshore teams to translate multi-lingual web applications
- Worked with copywriters to make sure the text we want to deploy to the customers is accurate and to the point
- Tested web and desktop applications manually and automatically via UI and via database (black box and gray box testing)
- Helped with knowledge transfer to developed and maintain scripts for GUI automated testing using Sikuli IDE
- Experienced in handling ODC - Onsite/ Offshore co-ordination activities and stake holder management & Onsite-Offshore Model
Environment: iOS/ Windows 7/10, MS Project, MS Office Suite, MS Visio, LISA, HP ALM, Agile, iOS/Android, Android Studio, Xcode, Miro, Adobe Analytics, Postman, Visual Studio, Charles Proxy, Rally, Slack, Sabre, SOAP, Swift, Confluence, SharePoint.
Confidential, Dallas Fort Worth
Senior Quality Assurance Engineer
- Worked on the Dynamic re-booking project (Phase 1 & 2) when we first introduced Dev-Ops to AA as a Senior QA member
- Performed A/B testing as well as accessibility testing for DR project
- Created A11y user stories and worked with the team to test out scenarios related to accessibility testing on Kiosk machines
- Used Xcode as a testing platform to test Apple Watch testing for iOS
- Designed test plans, scenarios, and scripts
- Analyzed the business and system requirement documents and was responsible for developing detailed test cases.
- Involved in reviewing and analysis of requirements and design documentation.
- Participated in preparing functional test plans for different modules of the application.
- Coordinated activities across multiple teams, including but not limited to development and project management.
- Actively participated in Scrum meetings, daily syn up calls, retrospective meetings, backlog refinements
- Actively participated in meetings with the UX team to get clarity on mockups if there were questions or concerns
- Provided feedback on products from a customer and technical perspective
- Performed Smoke and Sanity testing along with functional and regression testing
- Worked on user story documentation in Rally and Confluence
- Recorded videos for demonstration for iOS and Android feature work
- Presented feature demos during every iteration
- Helped with Digital Analytics and kept the team informed about how much revenue we were making
Environment: iOS, Android, Mac OS, Windows 7/10, Basecamp, Tealeaf, MS Project, MS Office Suite, MS Visio, HP ALM, Agile, Trello, Git Hub, iOS/Android, Android Studio, Xcode, Miro, Adobe Analytics, Fiddler, Visual Studio, Charles Proxy, Rally, Slack, Sabre, SOAP, SharePoint
Confidential, Dallas Fort, Worth
Senior Quality Assurance Engineer
- Worked on all forms of testing from Mobile to web to Kiosk machines.
- Helped with web app translations by sending text to copywriters and then to the official translators based in different countires
- Developed testing programs that addressed areas such as database impacts, software scenarios, regression testing, negative testing, error or bug retests, or usability
- Demonstrated experience testing software, including test plan and test case creation and execution
- Experience in debugging, troubleshooting system and application problems
- Tested on a whole lot of APIs especially the likes of Postman
- Worked on proxy/debugging tools the likes of but not restricted to Charles and Fiddler
- Assisted in projects related to backend development work
- Ensured timely and accurate implementation of test plan by managing and prioritize test assignments, activities and resources under direction of Quality Engineers and Project Managers
- Actively participated in regular QA team meetings to discuss SQA testing process and suggest improvements to the application design and features
- Performed POC on the Dynamic reaccom project related to service virtualization and used LISA as the solution
- Played a support role in setting up Lisa tool for SV at AA in different test environments
- Actively participated in program meetings
- Participated in enterprise meetings as an SME for Web app
- Mentored and trained people in learning about SABRE GDS systems
Environment: Mac OS/ Windows 7/10, aa.com web applications, Kiosk, MS Project, MS Office Suite, MS Visio, HP ALM, Agile, iOS/Android, Android Studio, Xcode, Miro, Adobe Analytics, Postman, Visual Studio, Charles Proxy, Rally, Slack, Sabre, SharePoint, SOAP UI pro
Confidential, Dallas, Fort Worth
- Created manual and automation test cases as per the functionality of the application
- Performed manual testing on various operating systems which includes Android OS and IOS platform
- Worked on flash test automation tools and came up with different strategies as to how to implement it
- Tracked defects and test management in HP ALM
- Used industry standard automation tools and technologies to reduce the manual testing effort and achieve more time to market
- Communicated with other QA, BA, PM and PO’s regards testing status
- Experienced with Java and backend testing
- Worked on Sikuli IDE for GUI automation
- Tested manually on Blackberry and Windows mobile apps
- Wrote test scripts and design steps on QC for mobile applications testing
- Took the initiative and led standup calls for the mobile app team
Environment: iOS, Android, Blackberry/Windows test devices, HP Alm Quality Center, Sikuli IDE, Eclipse, SQL, Charles Proxy, Basecamp, Green shot, Java, Agile, Jabber
Confidential, Old Bridge, NJ
- Performed Cross-platform, Functional, Regression testing, UI testing for mobile app
- Installed published applications from Appstore on tablets and mobile devices.
- Defined testing methods/create test plans for ServiceNow.
- Tested the product in controlled, real situations before going live
- Made recommendations on areas of process improvement
- Finding ways to improve the overall customer experience
- Providing feedback on our products from a customer and technical perspective.
- Assisted with Beta testing
- Provides technical expertise for system transitions, migrations and application software updates.
Environment: iOS/Android test devices, HP Alm Quality Center, SQL, Agile
- Helped/trained team to create Soap UI scripts using Groovy scripting for web services testing
- Created and updated test scenarios, test plans, and test cases according to use case and design
- Participated in system walkthrough and inspection meetings to understand the business rules and system operation flows
- Executed test cases using both manual processes and automated GUI tests
- Wrote SQL Queries to extract data from various database tables for testing purpose
- Validated tests by crosschecking data in backend on SQL server using SQL Queries
- Actively involved in daily triage meetings, weekly walkthrough meetings, to verify the status of the testing effort and the project as a whole.
Environment: HP QC, SQL, Excel, SOAP
Associate QA Analyst (Web app testing)
- Communicated test plan to the project team
- Coordinate testing meetings (i.e., daily standup, establishment of priorities)
- Worked on system incident reporting management
- Ensured test phase containment is followed
- Ensured end to end testing is completed in Integration Testing before UAT starts
- Status reporting on progress of test during SIT & UAT.
- Ensure business sign-off on test prior to any application releases code into production.
- Gave knowledge transfer to team members about complex business scenarios