- More than 7 years hands - on experience and expertise in HP ALM Administration, automation in UFT (QTP) and Performance Center. A dedicated professional with extensive experience in QA Testing for Lead, Analyzing, Testing and Supporting. Solid attention to detail and a thorough approach to testing methodologies and quality assurance.
Platform: Unix (Sun Solaris) | Linux | Windows | Agile methodology(CI/CD) | AWS
Network/Tool: TCP/IP|FIX.TOAD|CVS,SAP,HP QC/ALM, UFT, WinRunner, JIRA, Git, Bitbucket, JMeter,VersionOne,Rally,Splunk,Vmware, PACS,Selenium,HL7
RDBMS: Oracle, ODBC, ETL,Access, VBA, MS SQL, Rest, SOAP, FIX Protocol
Confidential, New York, NY
Senior QA Analyst and System Integration Engineer
- Review and analyze functional requirements to ensure that requirements are testable.
- Translate the business functional requirements into high level test scenarios with test estimation, create test plan, and provide test estimates to QA Manager for project scheduling purpose.
- Develop detailed test cases utilizing ALM Software, ensure that tests cover all features of the system (happy path and edge cases), and ensure the complete test-to-requirement coverage.
- Work with the developers to identify and prepare test data needed for the test execution.
- Perform various types of QA software testing including manual functional, web usability, system integration, regression, cross browser compatibility, ADA compliance, backend database validation and mobile application testing.
- Perform data validation on the back-end Oracle or MS SQL database by writing SQL queries.
- Document software issues on ALM and assist development with concise and detailed steps for duplication of issues found.
- Work collaboratively with project team to communicate testing progress and status, attend defect triage meeting to prioritize and track defects to closure, discuss project updates and issues to ensure appropriate follow through to resolution.
- Provide feedback and recommendations to developers on software functionality and web usability.
- Interact with project stakeholders, document testing scope, functions and testing approach
Senior QA Lead
- Many years hands-on experience with micro focus ( HP ) ALM and the tool set.
- Designing, developing and maintaining the standard template to standardize 150 QA projects and QA metrics reporting system. Lead defect review board. Process and use of tools.
- As an ALM Admin and HP Tools support, supported the application: ALM11/ ALM 11.53/ UFT.
- Responsible for Installation, configuration and administration of ALM and upgrade of over 500 projects of ALM 11.0 to ALM 11.53 and ALM 12.50/12.53.
- Maintain user accounts and authentication via LDAP/Active Directory
- Dealing with users’ issues on daily basis. Providing top level ALM support. Created scripts to assist and save time during the upgrade.
- Managing large number of users (20,000) and about 3,000 concurrent users daily. Assisted in product packaging and installation pushes. Developed multiple different reports that extract data out of ALM.
- Daily/Weekly status meetings as well as tracking progress. Daily/Weekly issue/resolution reports on ALM support
Senior Tesing Engineer / QA Engineer Lead
- Review project specifications & provide testing estimates; Create, execute, maintain and enhance test documents and testing scripts; Identify, analyze, supporting and document all defects and test results.
- Works closely with development engineers, business analysts, including BRD, business requirement document, and other Quality Assurance team members to identify, report, and troubleshoot defects to verify problems fixes. Also, production support with troubleshooting.
- Experience testing with WEB services and GUI testing API using Postman.
- Solid hands on experience with good analytical skill to perform manual and auto functional test, as well as new feature and regression test, investigate and troubleshoot application failures, communicate issues to team leads and developers. Report, record, and re-verify defects.
- Good financial industry, particularly Equities and Options trading knowledge.
- Working knowledge on in house tag based RoutEx protocol and industry standard FIX protocol.
Senior QA Lead/System Engineer
- Worked as Senior QA Lead and System Engineer in a QA team of Imaging Section of Confidential Healthcare( FDA regulated environment). The online viewer product take care all kinds images product application which utilized the PACS and DICOM.
- Work with up managers, business analysts, and applications managers to analysis/ define the requirement and prepare the Test Plan/Test case base on the test scenarios and get review with approval. Define, analyze, and present appropriate QA metrics.
- Implemented HP QC,QTP,Performance Center and VMware to provide ability to test core Confidential PACS software applications.
- Experience in automation testing for applications using QTP and Lead an offshore automation team to develop, maintain and execute automated test scripts using QTP tool in QC.
- As QC Admin, Strong expertise in HP Quality Center 9.5/10.0/11 ALM. Designing and developing workflows and configurations using VBScript.
- Performance Test Center: Setup and configure test environment for team. Define performance criteria, monitors, and establish comparisons for different environment.