- Professional Software Testing and Quality assurance more than 7 years of experience with Client/Server, Web based and web service API applications using Manual, Backend, and Automation process
- Experience on multiple levels of SDLC, and Testing Life Cycle (STLC)
- Experience in testing of Healthcare application involving Client benefit changes, claims processing, coverage determination, appeal processing for Medicare, Medicaid and other commercial health programs.
- Extensive Data Warehousing experience using Informatica as ETL tool on various data bases like Oracle, SQL Server, Teradata, MS Access.
- Write Test cases for manual testing based on the requirement/stories and test scenario.
- Experience in waterfall, Agile/Scrum methodologies, Traceability matrix (RTM)
- Extensively use HP ALM to write Test Cases and reporting the defect, also proficient experience in Bug Tracking System, and process using JIRA
- Perform Smoke Test, Integration, System, End - to-End, Regression, Backend, Cross Browser testing (TestNG); also experienced with selenium Grid
- Hands on experience in Black Box with expertise in Functional and Regression tests
- Experience in testing database using SQL statements in RDBMS like Oracle, and MS SQL Server
- Attend daily Scrum meeting, Planning Sprint, and Retrospective meetings
- Worked in Automation team and experience in Selenium WebDriver
- Expert in working on enhancing the Automation Framework using Maven, and Run the test suites using TestNG
- Use Gherkins Syntax to test behaviors of the Application using Cucumber.
- Use Jenkins for continuous integration, Git, SVN for version control management
- Worked with Microsoft Azure, Amazon Web Services and other cloud environments.
- Have a good understanding about web services using in REST Assured Postman for REST API
- Quick learner, Positive mind, hard worker with professional attitude and work ethics
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment with minimum amount of supervision.
Testing Tools: HP ALM, JIRA, Selenium WebDriver, Grid, Cucumber
Web Technologies: HTML, XML, CSS
Programming Languages: Java, VB Script, SQL, Gherkins
Operating system: Windows, MacOS, Linux
Databases: Oracle, MS SQL-Server, MS-Excel, MS-Access.
Methodology: Waterfall, Agile (SCRUM), V-Mode
Other: Tools Eclipse, SVN, Jenkins, Junit/TestNG, Maven
Confidential, Pittsburgh, PA
QA Analyst in Automation Team
- Work in Agile (Scrum) methodology approach and follow-up with JIRA
- Work with team and understanding business requirements
- Extensively work throughout defect life cycle from opening to closure using JIRA
- Used HP ALM to write Test Cases and reporting the defect, also proficient experience in Bug Tracking System, and process using JIRA
- Write Test Cases for manual tests and Test Script for Automation test regression suite
- Perform different types of testing including DIR
- Worked with Microsoft Azure, Amazon Web Services.
- Built and enhanced the Automation Framework from scratch
- Managing Automation project with Maven Build tool. Use Jenkins for Continuous Integration
- Use Selenium WebDriver and Cucumber, Junit with core Java for Automation
- Write feature files with Gherkin language for business logic and test cases, enhance the scripts and synchronize, debugging the scripts and save time for regression testing, smoke testing, and sanity testing
- Extensively involved in data driven tests from Excel, Web Table and Backend
- Write complex SQL queries to test data from backend
- Identifying elements with locator and XPath
- Use Git as a version control management for the automation scripts and update repository
- Use REST Assured with Postman for REST API
- Coordinate with offshore team and support all others team activities.
Environment: Windows 7, MacOS, JIRA, MS Office, Zoom and Skype for Business, Outlook, SharePoint, Share drive, Eclipse (IDE), Selenium WebDriver, Java, TestNG, Maven, Jenkins, Oracle.
Confidential, Bronx, NY
QA Automation Engineer
- Interacted with the stakeholders, and the IT Department in finalizing the requirements on regular basis
- Worked in Agile (Scrum) methodology approach and followed-up with JIRA
- Extensively worked throughout defect life cycle from opening to closure using ALM
- Responsible to work on enhancement of the Automation framework Selenium WebDriver. Used Gherkins Syntax to test the behaviors of the Application (BDD), using Cucumber with Maven, Selenium (Web) and IDE with java language
- Wrote functions for business logic; enhanced, synchronized, and debugged scripts to save time for regression tests, smoke tests, and sanity tests
- Used Maven for checking build, ran test suites using TestNG, and used Jenkins as Continuous Integration.
- Created various types of reporting use TestNG, cucumber and Jenkins.
- Used Git as a version control management for the automation scripts and update repository.
- Performed API testing and check the stability of UAT
- Wrote SQL queries to test Data Integrity, Referential Integrity, and performed backend testing.
Environment: Windows, Application Lifecycle Management (ALM), JIRA, MS Office, Cucumber (BDD), IDE, Automation Selenium Web Driver, Java, XML, Web services (SOAP), Maven, Jenkins, MS SQL Server.
Confidential, Ashburn, VA
Software QA Analyst
- Involved in requirement analysis, design and writing test plan
- Created the Test Cases as per Business requirements and Use Cases
- Performed different types Manual Testing to check the flow of the application
- Performed System, Integration, Ad hoc, Smoke and Regression Testing
- Participated in QA team meetings and walk through for weekly QA testing review
- Identified defects and interacted with developers to resolve the issues
- Verified functionality of software during all stages of the development life cycle
- Provided testing Estimates and resource plans based on Functional and Technical specifications
- Created User Acceptance Testing (UAT) Test Cases for production testing.