- Analytical, highly adaptable professional with over 6 years’ experience developing, deploying, and evaluating software focused on improving quality and efficiency.
- Extensive expertise in complex software development, automation, and testing to solve critical issues and advance organizational objectives.
- Exceptional software developer continually focused on identifying, isolating and resolving technical issues.
- Strong knowledge and comfort in the Agile and Scrum development process; adept at designing solutions for ease of deployment and maintenance of automated test, and various software test engineering activities.
- Excellent communicator and a leader, skilled in building and strengthening relationships among the application development teams to enhance strategic operations.
- Multi - lingual, fluent in English, Russian, and Persian/Dari.
- Configured Maven for critical JAVA automation projects, developed Page Object Model (POM).
- Initiated Quality Assurance process improvements through cross-functional team and project management.
- Expertise in Software Testing Life Cycle (STLC), Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) and Defect Life Cycle Management (DLCM).
- Monitor and research up-to-date test tools, methodologies, and trends to perpetually upgrade existing practices and processes with current technologies.
- Selenium WebDriver
- REST API
- Oracle SQL
- Apache POI.
Confidential, McLean, Virginia
QA / SDET
- Designed, developed, maintained and executed both manual and automated test scripts using Selenium to test function, non-function, and regression scenarios.
- Managed CI/CD pipeline system using Jenkins to integrate Selenium scripts for Regression and Smoke Tests.
- Report directly to management with testing analyses, performance data, and database system validation reports.
- Back-End Webservices level testing with Restful API Testing using Rest Assured Library for Automation and Postman for manual API and Data validation testing.
- Utilized and created SQL queries to validate data integrity.
- Proven knowledge of Junit and Gherkin language to read and write feature files and test case scenarios for Cucumber, hands on experience in using a version control tool Git and GitHub as a remote repository.
- Maintained and participated in building Hybrid framework from scratch to implement Java language and Selenium WebDriver using Page Object Model design pattern.
- Automated Test Cases that validate the application functionality for Positive Testing, Negative Testing and Stress Testing in an Agile/Scrum environment.
- Identified Web Elements locators such as ID, Name, Class Name, Tag Name, Link Text, Partial Link Text, XPath, CSS Selector to test the web applications.
Confidential, Reston, Virginia
QA / SDET
- Conceptualized and implemented test strategies and approach; trained team members and individual colleagues in procedures, analysis, and reporting.
- Maintained traceability of functional requirements/Test Cases to automation test scripts.
- Conducted regression testing, and automation to optimize performance and prevent application defects.
- Back-End functionality testing with Restful API Testing using Rest Assured Library to verify the JSON Request to server and API Response from the server and Data validation testing
Confidential, Chevy Chase, Maryland
QA / SDET
- Designed and developed manual test cases for regular testing procedures, created SQL queries to validate data.
- Implemented new defect/bug tracking (JIRA) into the company system while ensuring functional requirements, system compliance, and technical specifications.
- Supported overall test engineering activities such as development of Test Approach, Test Cases, and manual test execution as needed.
- Performed Data Driven Testing by using Apache POI for writing/reading to/from Excel spreadsheets.
- Served as the principal coordinator of Embassy budget management system, performed, supervised and administered overall financial operations.
- Controlled over budget execution process, reconciled budget allowances and managed accounting systems of the different multi-million budgets.
- Provided financial and budget data inputs, financial planning and accounting analysis as well as recommendations and contingency actions for funds control and presented to Agency Heads to make strategic, operational, capital expenditure, resource allocation and critical projects decisions. Project accounting and compliance and preparation various tax filings.
- Provided analytical support for grant proposals creation and monitored the disbursements of funds for Confidential grants and different Embassy program projects.