- 13+ Years of work experience on Bigdata Analytics, ETL Architecture, Data Architecture, Migration, Integration and Analysis.
- Successfully implemented ILST & NSFR projects.
- Experience in Requirement gathering, Analysis, designing, and implementation/migration of large & complex applications on Abinitio, Bigdata platforms (Scala - Spark, Hive), Linux, and Sql Developer.
- Established the collaborative working relationship with all stakeholders through early engagement and earning respect by providing high-quality expertise.
- Designed the Abinitio Exit Strategy from Abinitio to Bigdata for one of the complex Pilot project to go live.
- Collaborated with Business heads, Infra Architects & Abinitio/Bigdata Engineering Leads under Agile implementation
- Provided technical & business leadership to project team to perform design to deployment related activities, provided guidance, and performed reviews to prevent the technical issues.
- From Requirement gathering, Requirement Analysis, understanding the Design, till the completion of design
- Defined and documented the architecture, then captured and documented non-functional (architectural) requirements, prepared estimates and defined the technical solutions.
- Experience in Data Analysis, Cleansing, Database design, Normalization and Data Warehousing - Business Intelligence.
- Experience in Planning, Managing and Delivering Data Migration projects within tight timelines with quality.
- Expertise as an ETL Architect /Migration Lead / Onshore Coordinator in the Citibank
- Good Experience in training staff on client site as well as in-house with a techno-functional approach/view of the implemented solution to perform their day to day responsibilities efficiently.
- Extensive experience in handling multiple tasks & team members as a technology architect.
- Efficient in performing extensive data analysis to validate Business Rules and correlation across data warehouse environment by performing data validation checks and executing SQL queries scripts.
Databases / DW: Oracle9i/10g/11g, Teradata 14, Hive
Development Tools: SQL Developer, TOAD, Teradata SQL Assistant
ETL Tools: Abinitio
OLAP / BI Tools: Business Objects X1R2, IFW
Programming: SQL, PL/SQL, Shell/ Batch Scripting. Scala/Spark
Schedulers: Control Centre, Autosys
Case Management Tools: JIRA, HP Quality Centre, RLM
Onsite Lead/Coordinator & Senior Specialist
- Requirements gathering and validation, Structured Analysis & Design, Object Oriented Analysis & Designing, Prototyping.
- Understanding Business Requirements to incorporate an integrated solution that is the basis for timely financial reporting from GENESIS source system - Data Bridge.
- Work with Business Team and Analysts to understand legacy application processes and rules for Liquidity Risk Reporting framework and to participate in High Level and Detail level design for Confidential 2.0 development.
- Analysis of existing data footprint, analytical applications requirements, generate data consumption and data volume metrics for designing secured, highly available and scalable Data Warehouse environment.
- Using Data warehouse techniques and methodologies to design and implement Data Staging layer, Normalized Data Store layer, Data standardization in Data Mart layer based on Liquidity reporting and analytics requirements using Oracle SQL Developer data modeller.
- Participate in integration and performance testing of ETL workflow and monitor BAU schedules with help of Ab Initio Control Centre environment.
- Development of Test cases, scripts and procedures for testing and validating data across data warehouse layers.
- Supporting Business Users, System Engineers, Operational Support Teams to validate and test data accuracy and Data warehouse processes.
- Troubleshooting technical hiccups in the team, code review, code release management, defect tracking, documenting unit test cases & results
- Work on all new or changed services which have to go through a Release Management process to ensure that the capabilities expected by the stakeholders are achieved as expected
Technical Architect & Technical Lead
- Define, develop and document complex transformations and aggregation rules for liquidity reporting logic using Ab Initio Graphical Development Environment (GDE) and Ab Initio Business Rule Engine (BRE).
- Device ETL framework to transform and standardize data for generating liquidity reporting requirements and maintain standard and consistent business rules across Citi through Abinitio business rile engine (BRE) and rules harmony tool.
- Coordinate with development team in ETL development, testing, Abinitio code migration, process monitoring and progression in software development life cycle.
- Experience in Enterprise Data Modelling (Conceptual, logical and physical), Data Analysis, Cleansing, Database design, normalization and Data Warehousing & Business Intelligence. Conceptualizing the business needs and transforming / translating into viable technical solution.
- Provided the Cost Estimation and Delivery Plan, Implementation E2E Plan Responsible for the IT Deliverables.
- Work on generic/reusable graphs/scripts/plan with respect to application development.
- Develop and document extensive data mappings documents among data warehouse layers, data transition phases for accountability and accuracy in deliverables.
- Impart training sessions and conduct workshops with stake holders to share Confidential services and topology.
- Conduct regular meetings & knowledge sharing sessions with project managers and team to discuss project related activities, project milestones and project.
- Assist in server system maintenance activities by system engineer and monitor scheduled routines and software services health across Confidential data warehouse environment.
- Perform process tuning and optimization by validating ETL jobs and processes and formulate strategies for efficient data lineage across data warehouse layer using Ab initio graphical development environment and Abinitio enterprise Metadata environment
- Design the ETL requirements in the application & Developed Abinitio jobs as per as per the requirements in the Design documents
- Created re-usable transformations using Abinitio GDE, complex transformations like SCD Type-I and SCD Type-II and Routines
- Use programming and technical skills to fix and resolve issues related to the Abinitio. Analyze and resolve break/fix issues
- Working with STE team for the code change review & creating new Hermes packages.
- Analyzing the diff report, regression test results and providing the business justification.
- Working with the downstream partners for the result analysis & with the upstream partners for the DD setup, Autosys job installation, cron entries.
- Responsible to help QC and UAT team to do support in their testing for the new code.
Senior Software Developer
- Developed/Modified the impacted ETL codes as part of the client requirement & created many DDL script for UK migration.
- Created technical design documents and incorporate in the HLD.
- Worked on SM7, Incident for the implementation in OAT & work order to promote the code.
- Enhancement of the existing codes as part of HP QC defect fix, prepare test case & deliver the code.
- Business and Functional Requirement analysis & Data mapping of all legacy system entities into PPP bus according to customer requirement
- Analyse existing Data stage jobs, create high level work flow & convert them using SSIS/Pentaho ETL tools.
- Design the Solution architecture and Technical Design document preparation
- Run and attend client workshops to understand the various business platforms and the simplification, optimization requirements with stakeholders.
- Understood functional requirements and perform impact analysis on Data migration for target operating model, also involved in the Data discovery activities by interacting with business SMEs and profiling the data to understand the various source systems.