- Overall 5+ years of experience with expertise on Adobe Analytics, Google Analytics, IBM Core metrics, Web Trends, Adobe Test & Target, Ensighten Enterprise Tag Management, DTM, GTM and Clickstream. Worked on Adobe Analytics, Google Analytics, IBM Core metrics, Web Trends, Adobe Test & Target, Ensighten Enterprise Tag Management, DTM, GTM and Clickstream.
- Hands on experience with design and documentation of analytics tracking for the digital platforms including web and mobile apps.
- Involved in providing end to end Web Analytics services from tech spec, implementation, reporting, analysis & business strategy (optimization).
- Ability to translate measurement plans into implementation guides for new custom tags and tracking for online analytics for Web, mobile, and social channels.
- Working knowledge in Adobe Test & Target, SQL and Data Science.
- Solid understanding in Excel, DoubleClick.
- Managing analytical tag migration program from legacy system to new tag management system (DTM).
- Site optimization through bivariate (A/B) and multivariate testing with Optimize and Google.
- Good knowledge on eVars, Props, Success events, SAINT & Rule - based classification.
- Designed and developed approaches and data strategies tailored to business reporting needs.
- Build and monitored KPI dashboard/reports for all channels, providing detailed business analysis. Closely with the e-Commerce and platform development teams to prioritize, implement, test and optimize tracking solutions.
- Responsible for supporting theAdobeAnalyticsand Dynamic Tag Manager (DTM) knowledge transfer process to client project teams, business analysts and developers.
- Created custom Analytical reports (i.e. SEO, SEM, social media) and worked on A/B testing for all global websites, campaigns/projects and external relations.
- Experience with the integration of e-commerce and 3rd party tracking mechanisms Omniture, Google Analytics, Click Tale.
- Strong Knowledge of SDLC methodology, AGILE and project life cycle, Requirements Gathering, Design Specifications, and Process Flow Documentation.
- Expertise in all MSOffice tools as MS Excel, MS Power Point, MS Visual Studio, MS word, Microsoft Access, Visio, using Pivot tables and VLOOKUP functions.
- Provided inputs and best practice recommendations on campaign tagging and additional on-site tracking for Omniture and Google Analytics.
Analytics Tools: Adobe Marketing Cloud - Adobe Analytics (Omniture Site Catalyst), Adobe Adhoc (Omniture Discover),Google Analytics
Tag Management Solutions: Google Tag Manager (GTM), Dynamic Tag Manager (DTM), Ensighten, Tealium.
Debugging Tools: Charles, Fiddler, Adobe Debugger Firebug, Observe Point, Omnibug
Other PC Skills: Microsoft Office - Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Microsoft Visio
Confidential, Pittsburgh, PA
- Worked on Multichanneladobeanalyticsimplementation (across web & mobile) and analysis to increase customer retention and improve consistent shopping experience across the different channels.
- Translating Business Requirements into a Solution Design Document used for implementation support, guidance and documentation of processes.
- Created Microsoft Excel dashboards and reports on daily weekly basis analyzing key performance indicators usingAdobeReport Builder.
- Analyze the KPI of multichannel marketing promotions and provide fine-tuned customized marketing campaign at channel level.
- Managing business expectations appropriately and keep projects on schedule and within scope.
- Requesting the data using Data ware House and aligning them as per business requirement.
- Experience working on integration with different data connectors.
- Worked on saint classification and fixing the issues like breakdown in reports.
- Worked onAdobeTarget implementation and performing A/B testing campaigns to increase conversion rates and maximize user experience.
- Worked on creating the activity and determine effects of activity across different segments.
- Calculate the sample size of an activity and understand the reports based on activity type.
- Worked on target profile scripting in tracking the size selection by user.
- Worked on Presenting the Activity results and making the recommendations based on the results.
- Experience on Monitoring customers journey for successful conversion.
- Assigning different audiences to A/B tests for accurate results.
Confidential, Pleasanton, CA
Adobe Analytics Consultant
- Ability to review and understand Business Requirements, Functional Specifications and System Design Documents with the goal of performing a structured validation of all testable conditions.
- Experience testing Web based ecommerce Retail such as Desktop, Mobile device and Native Mobile App on Android and IOS (IPhone and IPad) devices.
- Working in an ecommerce environment, focused on Web (Adobe) Analytics working with custom variables (eVars, s.Props, s.Events) to track online engagement formerly Omniture.
- Design and document customized analytics tracking specifications for digital content and partner with development teams from Development to UAT and implementation, Creation of Adobe/Omniture tagging of Bed Bath and Beyond website and troubleshoot web analytics platform configuration issues.
- Identify and troubleshoot potential issues with tags, ensure the integrity and accuracy of the digital analytics system by continually monitoring tags and resulting data, work with Adobe to resolve any tracking discrepancies that may require combined effort to correct.
- Develop and maintain tagging strategy and perform code modifications, testing, and deployment when appropriate.
- Work with analysts, business owners, partners, and BBBY team to understand their analytics needs and reporting requirements.
- Good knowledge of Production Support Analyst will interact and support both technology and business individuals therefore sound understanding of Ecommerce and Retail.
Web Analytics Consultant
- Develop and maintain reports, dashboards, and scorecards for mobile unit using Omniture Site Catalyst and Google Analytics Reporting Tools.
- Created IBAI (Insights, Business Action, and Impact) business model for mobile to change the trend from clickstream analysis to action oriented analysis.
- Implemented and configured the new SDK for Site Catalyst (Omniture) to track the performance over web.
- Provide detailed qualitative and quantitative analysis on campaigns and mobile traffic including web app and native app through the use of Adhoc (Discover), report builder and Omniture Site Catalyst.
- Managing analytical tag migration program from legacy system to new tag management system (Ensighten Enterprise Tag Management).
- Involved in all phases of web analytics cycle.
- Created dashboard and Monitored KPI's as needed.
- Worked on Campaign Tracking.
- Define the web analytics code that needs to be implemented on the web property.
- Work with the Testing/QA team to debug/test the web analytics tags.
- Used Classifications (Manual and Rule Builder) and Processing Rules.
- Created BRD and SDR for all the platforms to establish baseline metrics.