- Senior Information Technology Manager with 14+ years of extensive experience in Program & Project Management. Expertise in managing projects and programs within domains such as Manufacturing, Utilities and Banking & Finance. Worked with Fortune 100 global companies in Manufacturing and Banking.
- In - depth knowledge of Quality Assurance standards, methodologies, and strategies with a better understanding of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC), Software Testing Life Cycle (STLC), Agile-Scrum, waterfall methodologies.
- Certified Software Test Manager (CSTM) from STQC and Certified Scrum Master (CSM) from Scrum Alliance.
- Experience in working with Software Development life cycle (SDLC) and Software Testing Life Cycle (STLC) models - Waterfall, Agile/Scrum.
- Expertize in implementing managed services, project planning, strategic planning, systems analysis quality control, scheduling, planning and tracking of results. Project execution experience in shared services and onsite-Offshore delivery model. Ability to bridge technology and business goals to provide productive solutions. Demonstrated success in leading and mentoring cross functional teams in on-off environments to maximize productivity & cost benefits.
- Program/Project Management, Delivery Management, business development, customer relationship, Test Automation, Commercial banking Retail Banking, Merchant Banking, manufacturing and utilities.
- From a technology perspective, bulk of my experience has been in application testing utilizing tools like HP ALM, HP Load Runner, SOAP UI and UFT, but over the past 8+ years, I have been managing testing projects and programs spanning a variety of technologies and domains including Oracle ERP (11i and R12) SAP Utilities, Hogan Systems, Java and Microsoft Technologies.
- Team building, performance appraisal and identifying the training needs for the team and preparing the same to take up challenges in the evolving world of information technology.
- Develop/manage Test Strategy, Test acceptance and Test Plans covering all aspects of Testing Levels for Functional Non Functional Testing.
- Planning and stragizing UAT testing activities in a multi vendor and mulit location projects.
- Provided Testing Advisory capability by assisting with hands-on management of Test Process and demonstrated the ability to translate complex client requirements and goals.
- Worked with project stakeholders and documented the KT plan including the artefacts, applications to be captured, milestones and process to be followed.
- Define test approach and strategies to reflect Risk Based prioritization based on Business impacts and product customizations which are accepted endorsed by Stakeholders and Management.
- Conducted workshops to aligning test plan with impacted applications to provide end-to-end optimized testing solution.
- Worked on Selenium BDD framework (Cucumber) and coding of feature files in UI Automation.
- Responsible for Planning, Execution, and Provide Test Matrix to Senior Management, Defect Management Process, Data Management and Test Governance
- Excellent Client Management and Leadership Skills and the ability to work with customers to develop and manage multi-vendor and multi-country environments.
- Facilitated daily scrum meetings, sprint planning, sprint review, and sprint retrospective. Worked with Product owner on Artefacts such as Product Backlog, Sprint Backlog.
Technical Skills: Operating System MS WINDOWS & DOS
ERP Experience: SAP - ISU and Oracle EBS
Languages: C, C++,ASP & JAVA
Project Mgmt Tools: MPP,Digite and Rally
Testing Tools: LoadRunner, Test Director, Quality Center (HP ALM), HP UFT,TOSCA, SOAP UI Bugzilla and Oracle UPK
Database: Oracle, SQL
Configuration Management Tools: CVS, VSS and Perforce
Methodologies: Waterfall, Agile/Scrum, SDLC
QA Lead / Business Analyst
Confidential, Oaks, PA
- Gathering functional and non-functional requirements for product integration/enhancements
- Mapping test data between product integration and building test strategy/test cases
- User stories/features mapping with test cases/test data
- Test strategy / test case execution using Rally
- Updating project documentation in confluence.
- REST webservices testing
- Developed test automation scripts using QTP for Regression, Functionality, and GUI testing
- Followed Agile testing methodology, participated in daily status meetings and testing each deliverable.
- Automating Web Application Testing using Selenium WebDriver with Maven, Cucumber, Gherkin, TestNG, JUnit in BDD framework.
- Gathering project metrics within scrum team and presentations
- Providing clarifications/bridging knowledge gaps for the development team in scrum team
Business Analyst/QA Lead
- Gathering functional and non-functional requirements for tools integration project
- Mapping test data between tools for integration and building requirements document.
- Setting up new projects with domain and users in ALM
- Automation test performed, evaluated application features and preparing Functional and Regression testing using QTP.
- Worked in agile methodology (scrum) to meet customer expectation, timelines with quality deliverables.
- Training the project resources to use the ALM as overall test management tool
- Maintaining the integrity of configurable items in ALM
- Documented requirements for integrating tools like Rally, HP ALM and TOSCA.
- Helped the project teams to capture the metrics and present them to the management.
- Implemented version control for the compliance team’s project.
Confidential, Round Rock, TX
Test Architect / Business Analyst
- On boarding multiple business units across the globe to participate in centralized testing solution program
- Understanding and proposing various methodologies for a smooth transition of QA activities to testing team from implementation partners.
- Gathering testable requirements and segregation of functional and non-functional requirements to meet target testing activities.
- Executing the project with 30 testing team members being at offshore.
- Working towards automating the critical business process to progress towards zero defect goal.
- Worked closely with IT Directors of various business units to help them to understand the program and pursue to participate in to leverage the benefits.
- Conducted HP ALM, Oracle UPK and other required tools training for business analysts to ease the testing activities.
- Collecting and presenting the project metrics for the instance board meetings.
Onsite Program Manager/ Test Architect
- Delivering multiple projects for utilities customer in North America
- Understanding and proposing test automation frameworks for SAP utilities customer in North America
- Leading a team of 25 members for delivering CR’s, UAT Testing support for SAP R/3 project implementation
- Built a UAT team of 15 resources for handling acceptance testing for business in SAP - ISU
- Preparing Traceability metrics and presenting the same during project review meeting with IT Directors and CIO.
- Interfacing with Business Relationship Managers for mapping opportunities & took part in RFP proposal reviews
- Conducting Induction programs at onsite for new joiners.
- Working as SPOC for project delivery related activities & presented test automation roadmap with Business process Automation Framework for SAP utilities customer
Test Program Manager
- Delivered multiple QA projects for global manufacturing customer in Oracle EBS
- Instrumental in building and mentoring a team of 15 members for handling UAT for various customer business units
- Interacted with customer to understand testing requirements on regular basis
- Closely worked with business development teams & interacted with new Confidential &SC customer proposals
- Handled resource planning and mapped training needs
QA Program Manager
- Visited customer on multiple time to provide QA solutions and involved in setting up the QA organization defining process and template preparations along with delivering multiple QA projects for regional bank situated in Buffalo, NY.
- Worked extensively with business managers in scoping and descoping of testable requirements.
- Extensively worked with Business in defining accepting criteria.
- Developed SOW, managed contracts and provided QA estimates for the defined projects
- Collected and presented QA metrics to customer as well as handled periodical Invoices and billing
- Handled resource planning and allocation to various projects
- Hands on testing activities for projects related to international wire transfer, mobile applications and ecommerce applications.
- Holds the merit of being appreciated as Onsite Program Manager for ecommerce Portfolio
- Successfully crafted a team of resources for delivering Web Services Testing activities
- Distinction of receiving recognition:
- For helping team in understanding product ‘Global Pay Plus’, an international wire transfer product
- In successful delivery of applications for Fifth Third Bank
Senior Quality Assurance Engineer
- Identified the business critical scenarios
- Built test scenarios by providing maximum test coverage to business.
- Gathering metrics and presenting the same to management during periodic reviews.
- Prepared test strategy and global test plan to support continuous integration of business units.
- Hands on testing activity was part of this role. (Role demanding 40% hands on and 60% management activity)
- Mentored and onboarded new members into the team.
ConfidentialSenior Quality Assurance Engineer
- Delivered projects with agreed on quality
- Mentored team to understand the requirements to reduce BA turn around time
- Presented quartely reviews of project metrics
- Participated in Project planning for future releases
- Visited customer location to understand requirements and plan the delivery model