- me am a technically sound and business savvy professional looking for a growing dynamic environment to apply my professional skills and knowledge in teh field of Information Technology.
- me has been known as a best team member to deliver and submit teh quality work in time limitations.
- me has also been known as an expert in manual, automation, A/B tester, Web Analyst, Mainframe and Mobile tester.
- Over 8 years of diverse experience in Information Technology wif an emphasis on Software Quality Assurance in Retail/Healthcare/Utility.
- Excellent knowledge in Agile Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC), STLC and teh role of Quality Assurance, Agile PLM, RUP and industry standard methodologies like Waterfall and Agile.
- Expertise in using Mercury Interactive Automated Testing Tools Win Runner, Load Runner, QTP, and Quality Center.
- Exposure to both Manual and Automated Testing of applications developed on Windows and UNIX platform.
- Experienced in developing Test Plans, Test Cases based upon teh business requirements.
- Excellent knowledge in Software Development Life Cycle SDLC and Extensively used both automated and manual testing application tools. Tested teh integration and implementation of large - scale systems for Internet and Intranet based applications.
- As a QA Engineer/UAT me coordinated multiple business groups to review a particular application before it went live to our customers.
- Extensive experience in working wif E-Commerce web applications for B2C and B2B in various domains such as Retail and IT infrastructure Library (ITIL) framework.
- Experience testing web-based applications and relational databases.
- Experience wif acceptance testing, integration testing and performance testing.
- Experience wif automation tools such as Selenium, Jenkins, etc.
- Expertise in Mobile device (nativeapp) testing experience - understand teh mobile testing lifecycle, HP suite/QC (iOS, Android or Windows)
- Experience in testing Web Service (SOA, API, SOAPUI).
- Proficiency in interacting wif Oracle, SQL Server and DB2 databases using SQL.
- Conducted Parameterization to data tables, system performance tuning, heavy data-driven testing created object repositories in QTP/UFT.
- Extensive experience wif SOAP Sonar and SOAPUI testing.
- Well experienced inBatch QATesting, Manual and Integrationtesting.
- Strong experience inSQL, DB2, QMF, MVS, VSAM, CICS, QA Testing
- Expert in ConductingSystems, Integration, Functional, Performance, User-Acceptance Testing, White box Testing, Black box testing, Grey Box testing, Compliance testing and improvement of QA Process.
- Strong initiative, innovation, organization, and attention to detail are essential
- Demonstrated ability to communicate effectively across various audiences
- Strong customer service and client relations skills.
- Very good experience in writing Test Cases, Test Plans, executing Test Scripts, reporting defects and preparing Test Result reports.
- Involving experience in entire QA Life Cycle, which includes Designing, Developing and Execution of teh entire QA process and documentation of Test Plans, Test Cases, Test Procedures and Test Scripts for teh web and Client/Server applications.
- Experienced in Manual, Integration, Regression, Functional, Smoke, Performance, User Acceptance Testing (UAT) and System Testing using automated testing tools in teh web-based and Client/Server applications.
- Ability to multi-task across various simultaneous projects.
- Technical understanding of business application systems and their underlying hardware. Ability to interact wif all levels of staff and upper management in both business and technical areas.
- Proficient in Functional Testing Tool like HPE Unified Functional Testing (UFT/QTP) and teh various frameworks in QTP/UFT.
- Experienced in giving training to teh functional testers to execute Test Cases using QTP/UFT as part of Regression Testing.
- Working experience on Data driven and Keyword driven frameworks in QTP.
- Experienced on demonstrating teh Automation Framework in QTP/UFT to client and driven project status calls wif client.
- Extensive experience working wif different groups and projects includingMS Office 365, Windows Phone Services, Zune (ZEST), Windows 8 Apps, android and iOS Devices.
- Expertise in Point of Sales (POS) applications, store systems, Inventory and supply management tools and systems.
- Experience in performing validation regarding Check-In/Check-out and cart functionality for e-commerce web based applications.
- Participate in research, planning, and brainstorming wif development and project management teams through each phase of product’s Software Development Life Cycle.
- Participate as a technical team member to proactively plan teh implementation of enterprise systems across a wide platform of technologies.
- Experience delivering projects using ERP, integration and Cloud technologies.
- Record, report, and develop workflows for tracking bugs and issues.
- Triage or prioritize issues as found throughout teh development and production environments.
- Strong experience in working wif business users for User Acceptance Testing and generated and communicated status report to different organization levels.
- Experienced in working/coordinating QA efforts wif offshore resources.
- Extensive knowledge in Databases which includes Oracle, DB2, IMS DB/DC and MS Access.
- Extensive experience in projectCoordination, Leadership, Planning, Management, Onshore Offshore Coordination.
- Expertise in Oracle table data manipulation using SQL queries and UNIX commands.
- Ability to perform extensive Quality Assurance (QA) on MicroStrategy reports.
- Strong working knowledge of SQL, ability to understand and write complex SQL using Stored Procedures, Joins, Views, Triggers and Indexing strategies.
- Participated in design Walkthroughs and Inspection meetings to review Test scripts and results.
- Extensive working experience in Oracle on UNIX Environment.
- Ability to quickly understand and interpret business requirements and Expertise in Analytical and logical thinking.
- Good Documentation and Process Management skills wif an ability to effectively understand teh business requirements to develop a quality product and Work Management wif tools or manually.
- Strong inAnalyzing Business SpecsRequirements &Develop Comprehensive Test Spec& executes them.
- Involved in web analytics tagging, testing and data validation support. Assisted various clients wif web analytics data validation.
- Excellent in communication, presentation, and interpersonal skills. Good team player wif teh ability to lead, manage and work independently in a time sensitive environment.
Testing Tools: Win Runner, QTP/UFT, Load Runner, MOJO Tool, Selenium
Bug Reporting Tools: HP Suite/QC or Quality Center, ALM, Bugzilla, JIRA, RoboHead, Rally, Zephyr
Databases: MS SQL Server, Oracle, MS Access, DB2
Advanced Statistical & WebAnalytics tools: R language(R-studio), SAS, Fiddler, Google DevTools, Adobe Test & Target
Query Tools: TOAD, MS SQL Server, My SQL, Oracle SQL Developer, SQL Navigator
Operating Systems: Windows, UNIX, Linux etc.
BI/Reporting Tool: Business Objects, MicroStrategy, Crystal Reports
Other Tools: Microsoft Office 365, MS Office Suite 2007, 2010 (word, Excel, Power point, Visio), Diamond, HipChat, Adobe Analytics Marketing Cloud, Adobe Debugger, Adobe Experience Manager, SAS, Fiddler, Google DevTools, Charles, Diamond.
Web Browsers: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firebox, Google Chrome, Safari
Confidential, Mooresville, NC
Sr. IT SQA Test Engineer Functional
- As a Senior SQA Test engineer, me implemented automation for regression testing using Rational Functional Tester andSelenium IDEto automate teh website and teh suite caught several regression bugs during various releases.
- Write test plans, test scenarios, test cases and conditions to ensure effective test coverage
- Verified Adobe Analytics implementation in lower level environments and in production
- QA Implementation of marketing tags such as DoubleClick, Kenshoo, Facebook, Google Ads etc.
- Create detailed QA scenarios from user stories and implementation details to meet teh business requirements
- Involved in web testing application on different mobile Platform, such as iOS and Android devices.
- Work closely wif BI partners to create and review teh QA scenarios
- Demo teh scenarios to BI team and respective product owners once teh QA is completed
- Perform QA on major browsers such as Chrome, IE, Firefox, Safari and Mobile Devices and Web apps.
- Perform QA for Adobe Analytics implementation on mobile web using packet sniffers like Fiddler and Charles
- Monitor data on Adobe Marketing Cloud for Lowes.com
- Achieved alignment across four departments about a new, user-friendly navigation scheme by creating mock-ups, identifying stakeholders, and facilitating review meetings.
- Worked on A/B Testing stories which helped business to determine teh best user experience for Lowes.com
- Worked on LFP Re-platform Analytics
- Expert working knowledge of Tag Management Solutions using Adobe DTM.
- Experience integrating wif Adobe Target and executing A/B testing strategies.
- Execute test cases, typically at a White and Black box level.
- Mentor and collaborate wif other testers in test procedures, process and best practices
- Work closely wif Development, Product Management and QA Test leadership to develop an applicable test approach and strategy for both specific products and product lines
- Execute long duration tasks and assignments according to project plans, to meet schedule, resource and quality requirements
- Strong quantitative, analytical and problem solving skills.
- Understanding of AD Servers like DoubleClick and platforms like Facebook or Twitter.
- Log and track defects using teh designated tracking system and tools
- Participate in peer and external reviews
- Analyze user stories, epics, requirements and technical specifications to create advanced acceptance criteria.
- Create test cases including primary, alternate and negative scenarios.
- Validate a multi-integrated system including end to end workflows wif third party systems.
- Report and follow up defects until resolution.
- Monitor statuses of stories and defects continuously.
- Help development team wif reproducing and troubleshooting defects.
- Establish and maintain teh regression test suite.
- Responsible for Web services testing (IIS, Web logic), Mobile Web and Apps testing.
- Participate in production implementation verification.
- Generated high quality defects to create reports based on findings and coverage on various operating system platforms, like iOS, Android.
- Actively participation in scrum and sprint planning meetings
- Good team player wif teh ability to lead, manage and work independently in a time sensitive environment.
Confidential, Mooresville, NC J
- Responsible for Web services testing (IIS, Web logic), Mobile Web and APPS testing.
- Involved in testing Daily Banner Changes, Brand New Pages and Promotion Emails for daily team using RoboHead.
- Performed testing on Analytical Tools, Adobe Debugger and Omnibug.
- Involved in testing FED changes, Test and Target promo validations.
- Perform browser compatibility testing for different version of IE, Chrome, and Firefox.
- Responsible for teh execution of UAT Scenarios wif multi browser testing in formal testing environment.
- Assessing and communicating risks discovered in test execution and analysis.
- Responsible for Creating UAT Scenario Test Cases, identifying and logging Test Case defects, and tracking individual Test Case results
- Escalate project issues and/or risks.
- Managing Adobe analytics implementation by translating business requirements into technical documents.
- Leading tagging efforts by working wif project managers, stake holders, UX & IT.
- Web analytics reporting, building dashboards & ad-hoc analysis.
- Created an efficient reporting process wif Adobe report builder & Tableau.
- Leading A/B testing & conversion rate optimization using Optimizely.
- Providing actionable insights & telling teh story by working closely wif UX team & stake holders.
- Involved in development of scenarios from Use Case and BRD/BRS.
- Involved in test case development, test case execution, defect reporting.
- Involved in Bug Triage meetings wif development team, providing vital information for defect tracking.
- Fixing and prioritizing teh defects wif Business team
- Involved in all testing cycles in different environment.
- Supported Go Live cycle for Production Flip for teh Releases
- Worked on Continuous Improvement methodology for quick fixes in front end code.
- Logged defects in RoboHead and tracked it through Defect management.
- Tested App and MOW for iOS (iPhone 4/4s/5/5c/5s), Android (S3. S4, Motorola Razor, HTC One), Windows (Nokia Lumia 920, HTC 8x)
- Worked on Mobile Web (MOW) to test teh functionality using teh iOS (Safari browser), Android (Native browser), Windows (Internet Explorer 10).
- Worked deeply on various functionality of Confidential ’s Desktop website, MOW, Mobile Apps & Consumer Apps such as Homepage, Navigational Menus, My Lowes, Taxonomy, and shopping cart.
- Followed teh Agile Methodology to emphasize on real time communication over written documentation.
- Use agile systems and strategies to provide quick and feasible solutions, based on agile system, to teh organization
- Involved in Grooming Session wif Business, Developers and BAs.
- Involved in review of user stories written by BAs in Jazz tool.
- Set-up, co-ordinate, conduct system & UAT testing wif Business Analysts and end-field users after teh applications were all set.
- Performed rigorous manual testing such Functional Testing, Smoke testing, Integration testing, UAT Testing, Backend Testing, Regression, End to End Testing and System Testing Logged defects in UAT Environment.
- Performed browser compatibility and configuration testing for various operating systems and various browsers.
- Involved in testing Daily Banner Changes, Brand New Pages and Promotion Emails for daily team using Robo Head and Jira.
- Performed testing on Analytical Tools Google DevTools, Adobe Debugger.
- Involved in testing FED changes, Test and Target promo validations and Geo testing.
Environment: ROBOHEAD, JIRA, SharePoint, Adobe, XML, MS Office Suite, Windows 7, IE, Chrome, Fire Fox, Android and Apple Mobile Apps, Google DevTools, Agile/Scrum Environment etc.
Confidential, Madison, WI
Sr. QA Analyst/Business Analyst
- Responsible for testing application configuration
- Perform Integration testing on teh new Oracle based application.
- Perform back end testing using SQL Developer.
- Perform browser compatibility testing for different version of IE.
- Create new Test data on every cycle refresh.
- Manipulated teh test Data for positive and negative testing.
- Responsible for integration testing between CC&B and MVRS (IPL&WPL) and handheld devises to upload routs schedules and Meter read.
- Familiarity wif business intelligence and reporting tools (Business Objects, Cognos, etc.)
- Responsible for manipulating field activity routs and services cycle routes Dates to auto generated bills.
- Responsible for creating request to execute appropriate batch Job.
- Experience working wif an IT Infrastructure Library (ITIL) framework.
- Experienced wif testing on IBM Z Series Mainframes.
- Worked on IMS, DB2 test databases using File-Aid IMS, DB2.
- Extensively tested several MicroStrategy Reports for data quality, fonts, headers, footers, and cosmetics.
- Tested automated dashboards and reports for end users as well as weekly, monthly & ad hoc web analytics reports.
- Running Reports/ Data Marts, managing Report Caches and Migrating Projects to MicroStrategy Production server after teh enhancements are done.
- Monitored teh QA batch flows and resolved teh related problems.
- Knowledge on Web Services testing using SOAP UI, IBM Cognos Reports, Middleware (IIS, Web logic)
- Responsible for testing MDM and CC&B integration for AMI Meters.
- Coordinated Web and Mainframe projects for schedules, requirements gatherings, timelines.
- Extensively worked on SQL for back end testing on DB2
- Performed Batch testing for EDR integration.
Environment: HP ALM, SQL Developer, SharePoint, Microsoft Visio, Adobe Experience Manager, MicroStrategy, Visual Basic, DB2, IBM Utilities, VSM, MS Office Suite, Windows 7, IE, Chrome, Agile/Scrum Environment, IBM Cognos Reports Connections etc.
Confidential, Jacksonville, FL
Sr. QA Analyst
- Reviewed functional/design specifications and other relevant documents to extract test requirements.
- Worked on claim processing on teh basis of Medicare and MITA compliances.
- Executed test cases and reported defects using Microsoft Visual Studio test manager
- Analyzed teh business requirement as per teh HIPAA rules and regulations to follow in creating business requirement documents.
- Experienced working on member provider management along wif Fiscal, waiver program, and federal reporting.
- Established new requirements for administrative transactions wif implementation in compliance wif Patient protection and affordable care act (ACA).
- Created artifacts wif business and project requirement documents (PRD) to define use, business, functional and non-functional needs in project.
- Review teh Test Cases scripted by teh offshore/onsite team members.
- Worked on Claims files for 837 P/me electronics as well as Paper using CMS- 1500 and UB 04 form and 835 transactions.'
- Used Microsoft test Manager for manual testing
- Attended teh daily meetings wif onsite and offshore QA Analysts to get and provide project (testing) status.
- Used Availity Provider Web Portal for submission of 835P/me electronically using FTP gateway to validate HIPAA 5010 edits for ICD10 Codes.
- Involved in Smoke Testing, System End to End testing and Regression Testing on Florida Blue's system used for Claim processing.
- Design and maintain test plan, test case, authored and ran tests using Test Manager
- Validated Claim Pricing (Member Contracts, Provider contracts, Procedure pricing, DRG grouping, Benefits Accumulators).
- Experience wif HIPAA 4010 and 5010 versions of EDI transactions like 837I/P, 835, 270/271, 276/277, 278 etc.
- Worked on Analyzing teh HIPAA 5010 EDI File format created for 837I/P transactions and also created new X12 files, working on various adjudication systems like FEP, ITS etc.
- Working in a waterfall environment, Involving weekly Touch base meeting updates/ status.
- Performed backend testing using SQL queries to check backend data and data integrity.
- Worked on OPL (Other Party Liability) using Mainframe system, Reading teh Java logs for Audits and History Tacking using EAS (Enterprise Audit Services).
- Worked on XML files and SOAP web services using SOAP Scope. Participated in Third Party Vendor's Working Session, worked closely wif External Vendor testing (NIA, ICORE, New Direction, McKesson), and Performed Rule testing for McKesson/ClaimXTEN.
- Worked as an Auditor in Internal Audit Team and performed Auditing of Another Tester.
- Performed 278 (Authorization/Medical Clearance) testing Review for an Internal system and External System (Availity)
- Provided Training to juniors, Performed UAT testing for Business Rule Remediation, Backend validation for SQL tables.
- Investigated software bugs and interacted wif Dev team to resolve bug issues using MTM
- Worked on Financial Neutrality- Member OOP and Revenue Optimizations.
- Created Used Case Diagram and Activity Diagram to provide better understanding of process to developers and other team members.
- Developed Change Request Form to satisfy client requirement changes and created.
- Documented teh business requirements into functional requirements document.
- Managing teh Change Requests and verifying in teh Microsoft Test Manager
- Handled defect management using Microsoft Test Manager
- Effectively involve in logging bugs, reviewing solved bugs and analyzing test result using MTM
- Import test cases from excel/word to Microsoft Visual Studio Test Manager
- Gathered teh requirements and transformed them into high-level Process-Flow Diagram using Microsoft Visio
Confidential, FT MYERS, FL
Sr. QA Analyst/UAT
- Created Test Cases, Test Scenarios in Quality Center ensured traceability to Business Use Cases and according to application.
- As a Mobile Tester and QA Analyst, performed manual and automated testing for teh number of web projects such as information and news professional QA portal and company web site across multiple browsers ((IE, Firefox, Safari and Chrome) and mobile devices (Android, iOS).
- Involved in creating of Test Accounts in mainframe application according to teh Business Requirements in utilization for testing.
- Experience wif acceptance testing, integration testing and performance testing
- Experience wif automation tools such as Selenium, Jenkins, etc.
- Perform QA Smoke, Acceptance, Regression, Function, UI, Usability and Compatibility Testing on DT and MOW.
- Automate test cases, test suites for Regression Testing via Selenium Web driver.
- Run Compatibility Testing (cross Windows/ Mac and Android/ iOS platforms, cross browsers, cross mobile devices - phones, tablets, iPads etc.)
- Hands-on coding experience in scripting language- VB Scripting.
- Create testing strategies for Disaster Recovery (DR) efforts.
- Involved in writing test scripts manually and Tested manually as per teh specification documents.
- Created and executed scripts manually for Functionality testing.
- Provide support and data as and when needed to teh performance Team.
- Work in Agile, scrum, and sprint environment in order to change teh requirements and features set.
- Analyzed business rules and system requirements.
- Involved in set up test lab wif various desktops/machines dat had different HW/SW configuration and operating system to perform POS compatibility testing.
- Stay abreast of teh web and digital space measurement and analytic techniques.
- Performed testing on Web Analytical Tools such as, Google DevTools, Fiddler.
- Managed implementation, tagging, and QA for Omniture and Google DevTools Analytics.
- Managed A/B testing and experimentation across www.chicosfas.com, setting up tests and measuring results
- Defined tagging structure for Coremetrics, set up scorecards, and perform deep-dive segmentation and analysis
- Extensively worked wif BPT module of quality center in order to derive automation scripts wif teh help of SMEs and Business Analysts.
- Performed Positive and Negative testing to test response of teh application under test by creating Data Driven tests.
- Formulated detailed Test Plan, Test Cases and Testing Procedures, which included Test Cases/Scripts, Performed configuration/ compatibility and user interface testing manually.
- Performed Data Driven Testing using WinRunner.
- Experience working wif an IT Infrastructure Library (ITIL) framework.
- Functionally validated Web Services delivered in SOAP XML format as provided in specification document.
- Conducted GUI/Usability Testing and Black Box Testing according to specifications.
- Involved in writing complex SQL queries to check teh data integrity
- Performed Smoke and Sanity testing, Positive & Negetive testing, Security and End to End testing Usability and Integration testing manually.
- Tested Web Services /XML /SOAP and RESTful services using SoapUI tool.
- Validated WSDL, request and response XML. Added Assertions to validate teh response xml wif database.
- Experience in writing Test Plan, Test Cases for Web and Client / server applications.
- Experience working in an Agile environment
- Good experience in Oracle, SQL queries and Joins.
- Experience in testing Webservices using SoapUI tool.
- Used Test Director for bug tracking and reporting, also followed up wif development team to verify bug fixes, and update bug status.
- Customized and enhanced teh Test Scripts defining various Checkpoints, Synchronization points, Input value, Output value, Parameterize Test, Define Regular expressions, Recovery Scenarios, Optional Steps usingHP UFT QTP.
- Performed Functional and Regression testing usingHP UFT QTP.
- Experienced in Creating test script in HP UFT QTP by recording, wifout recording, modifying manually and running teh script in HP UFT 11.5 QTP / HP ALM 11.52 QC saving teh results in HP ALM.
- Coordinate wif Operations team to make sure dat new platform has robust testing processes.
- Created RTM and performed Gap Analysis to ensure teh requirement coverage.
- Recommend and implement naming convention for Test Cases, Test Sets and Defects.
- Attended Weekly status meeting in reporting and provided a weekly report dat includes test metrics consisting of status reports.
- Prepared teh PDC documents, test cases, transaction flow diagrams, reviewed teh BRD’s and Technical documents for phase 1 and 2 projects along wif 5010 migrations.
- Worked on creating specifications for transitioning business from HIPAA 4010A to 5010 and from ICD-9 to ICD-10.
- Involved in gap analysis meetings on business requirements for new data elements change requests and 4010 to 5010 data values
- Testing of EDI X12 837P, 837I, 837D and 835 Transaction sets for claims processing
- Tested teh HIPPA EDI, Member Enrollment 834, Claims and Payment 837/835 transactions according to test scenarios and verify teh data wif FACETS on different modules.
- Involved in inbound and out bound HIPAA EDI transaction data elements validation for 5010 transactions.
- Verified & validated teh 4010 / 5010 data elements for 276, 277, 278 Request and response transactions
- Worked on creating specifications for transitioning business from HIPAA 4010A to 5010 and from ICD-9 to ICD-10.
- Also worked on 837 and 835 projects, including syntax and business rules for X12 HIPAA 4010 and 5010 validation for loops, segments, elements, qualifiers and code sets.
- Designed and Created test plan, test scenarios and test cases for Data warehouse and ETL testing.
- Generated test data using spec builder for batch process and real-time transactions.
- Review of test scenarios, test cases and Data Warehouse Test Results.
- Performed teh functional, volume testing of each transaction.
- Executed EDI related test cases for functional, regression and business scenario test cases for end to end testing.
- Tested teh HIPPA EDI, 820, 834, 837/835 transactions according to test scenarios and verify teh data wif FACETS on different modules.
- Testing of EDI X12 820 and 834, 835 Transaction sets for enrollment and claims processing
- Validated teh 837 claims, secondary claims and member data base.
- Executed all test cases and logged teh defects in Track, internal defect tracking tool.
- Discussed teh EDI related issues wif development team and resolved teh issues.
- Created and maintained SQL Scripts to perform back-end testing on teh oracle database.
- Performed backend testing for data validation using SQL Queries.
- Performed Business Process Testing using BPT (Business process testing) module of Quality center and QTP.
- Created test scripts for Security, Positive, Negative and User Acceptance Testing (UAT).
- Assisted in developing test plans for testing teh functionality, GUI, and security.
- Responsible for client interaction and reporting during UAT.
- Validated teh X12 file for SNIP level errors, ICD-10 codes, HIPAA mandatory data elements and external code lists.
- Ftp’d teh inbound and outbound EDI transactions through Q’s for real time and folders for batch processing.
- Prepared test result for regression testing after each build
- Involved in UAT phase1 & 2, developed UAT test cases, test data, mentored teh UAT team before execution, and documented teh test result / reports through QC.
Environment: Quality center, SQL Server, SQL, Oracle, Windows, JAVA, Apache Tomcat, SQL Server, ETL, Ultra Edit, FTP, MS Office and MS Visio
QA Analyst/Business Analyst
- Responsible for UI, Functional, Web Services, cross browser, Automation, Reports Testing of Web, distributed, SOA, Reporting, legacy, J2EE and .Net applications.
- Improved communication between product managers and teh software development team by modeling requirements in use cases and holding combined walk-through meetings, resulting in TEMPfewer changes in test.
- Developed and executed test cases, test scenarios and followed-up defects using Quality Center.
- Performed compatibility testing wif various mobile handsets to ensure dat functionality working as expected.
- Tested Web app, Native app using See-Test for automated teh mobile testing and run teh scripts for multiple devices wif VBScript using QTP, and perform manual testing according to teh requirements.
- Developed automation test scripts for performing regression testing on teh application
- Performed back end testing using SQL Scripts on UNIX servers
- Handle exceptional situations in test scripts using Recovery Scenario Manager
- Involved in teh team of Unit and integration testing. Developed end user training manuals and provided end user training on business processes.
- Validated various ad-hoc reports used for analytics module of teh application through BO reporting tool.
- Provide assessments, audits, and implementations for advanced web analytics tracking using Google DevTools Analytics.
- Profound knowledge of performance development and network protocols
- Skilled in LoadRunner and performance testing life cycle
- Proficient wif Oracle, SQL Server, SQL, XML, HTML, LoadRunner and Performance Center 9.5
- Ability to enhance LoadRunner test scripts
- Managed all pricing and P&L’s for products, running pricing tests and tracking performance against plan.
- Developed culture of continuous testing, CRM segmentation, and data-driven decision making.
- Responsibilities will include developing, managing, maintaining, and supporting teh web analytics infrastructure, data collection, site tracking tactics, tools and technical process integration.
- Responsible for Setting up Web Services project using WSDL in SOAPUI and provided setup help to other team members.
- Used LoadRunner to regularly test performance life cycles.
- Created LoadRunner scenarios and scheduled teh Virtual Users to generate realistic load on teh server using LoadRunner (Load generator machine)
- Gathering teh Test Input data. Test Input data includes Pre-condition, Test Input, Test Result, Test Regression data.
- Validated teh integrity constraints on teh database by creating Procedures and Functions.
- Tested teh formats of Business Objects reports developed against teh requirements and Use Cases.
- Storing teh company’s reports and analysis in an organized manner.
- Added Property Transfer in SOAPUI tool to transfer teh values from one response XML to another request XML.
- Compiled, Organized and Reported data to aid wif decision making.
- Validating Crystal reports by executing SQL queries
- Extensively used various modules of Quality Center such as Test Plan, Test Lab, Requirements, and Defects through teh Software Testing Lifecycle.
- Performed Backend Testing-using SQL queries, generating reports to ensure data integrity and validate teh inserted and updated data.
- Worked on UNIX environment in Test and UAT environment.
- Performed Integration Testing, Smoke, System Testing and Regression Testing.
- Interfacing wif developers to resolve teh technical issues.
Environment: ASP.NET, Load Runner, Performance Center, ETL, ADO.NET, JSP 2, Restful and SOAP, SOAPUI 4.0, C#, HTML, DHTML, JSP 2, VBScript, QTP, Ajax, Flash, Google DevTools, Quality Center, MS Web Forms, Web Services, XML, Schema, XSD, WSDL, Oracle 11g, JUnit, Excel, SQL, UNIX.