- me am a seasoned, multi - skilled and detail-oriented Software Development Engineer in Test with over 16 years of experience in the field of Software Quality Assurance Engineering.
- me want to acquire a leading and dynamic role where me can not only apply my experience and skill set but also grow professionally and technically.
Confidential, Dallas, TX
Senior Test Automation Developer Lead
- Developing a comprehensive data driven Test automation framework using C# and Selenium Web Driver 2.0
- Designing, scripting, and owning test automation scripts using Selenium and C# to test RISE WEB product features and Priority 1 regression workflows/tests. End to End Automation consisted of entire new Loan application process, Refinance applications, Application migration, ‘Design You're Loan’ process, Security tests and more.
- Writing Data Driven tests which are highly modular, maintainable and repeatable. Extensive use of SQL (Server)
- Integrated service and UI automation suite to trigger automatically with daily TFS builds.
- Used Smart Bear SOAP UI to write automation tests for REST & SOAP based API/webservices (Groovy scripting)
- Performance enhancement of Web Service Tests to reduce execution time.
- Working closely with managers, Development teams, SME and Product owners to keep pace with fast changing requirements, groom test cases and resolve issues. Coordination with offshore development team.
- Working in an Agile environment on a tight schedule with aggressive deadlines.
- Coordinating, supporting and leading offshore Test Automation team. Setting up daily bug/issue triage meetings.
- Technologies: C#, Python, Visual Studio, SQL, MS Test, TFS, XML, GIT, Soap UI, Selenium, Angular, Groovy
Confidential, Redmond, WA
Sr. Software Design Engineer in Test
- TEMPPrincipal QA Engineer on the Engineer and test across the system, including unit testing, Feature Testing, Business Process Testing and Database Validation.
- UI Automation Using Selenium Web Driver 2.0 and C#
- Working closely with Solution Managers, UX Designer, Dev and program management in a very dynamic and fast paced agile environment.
- Performed Unit level feature testing to verify bug/code fixes.
- Used SQL Server Management Studio (SSMS) 2016 to perform backend Data validations.
- Presented end of Sprint Demonstrations to stake holders and business owners
- Technologies: C#, Selenium, SQL Server 2016, Visual Studio 2015 Enterprise, SharePoint
Confidential, Philadelphia, PA
Sr. Software Test Automation Lead
- Product owner and Lead for the DevOps Test Automation team.
- Working closely working with Architects and upper Management to design and develop the DevOps tool chain to enable Continuous Delivery/ Test Automation and Service Virtualization (via Jenkins & uDeploy)
- Working in a Scaled Agile Framework Organizational model. Tools used: JIRA, Confluence
- Developed functional testing of the front-end application using UFT and reported the bugs through QC, ALM.
- Managed a 10-member Automation team: Offshore-Onshore model. Providing Team management and leadership.
- Development and support of Test Automation Frameworks- Keyword driven, Data Driven and Hybrid frameworks.
- Adoption of Selenium, Selenium Grid, QTP, Coded UI and CA Dev Test for Test Automation. JAVA & C# used.
- Writing automated web tests in Java using Selenium 2.0 WebDriver for Firefox, Chrome and IE browsers
- Using Python for Server side processing and parsing of reports and system logs.
- Enabling teams to automate middle tier web services and APIs using MS Test, NUnit and Junit frameworks.
- Managing Customer Engagements with Stake holders to gather Test Automation requirements and priorities
Technical QA Developer/Manager- Service Delivery & Quality Assurance
- Technical QA Developer/ Manager with 10-member test team. Responsible for high quality delivery of services.
- Defining Test Strategy and Testing Roadmap for planned releases, including identifying test tools and frameworks.
- Working with Business owners to understand requirements and align QA direction accordingly. Implementing UATs.
- Setting up test labs, developing test plans, creating tests and implementing the Business Work Flow scenarios.
- Developing Test automation framework in C# and Selenium
- Selenium (Hands on) Web Test automation of business workflows. JAVA, C#. Creating Python scripts to parse data.
- Mentoring, managing, coaching and evangelizing the team.
- SDET on the SURFACE Test Engineering team in Redmond WA
- Environment: VSTS 2012, C#, Windows PowerShell, SQL Server
- Testing Tester Software dat validates Tablet (SURFACE) product functionality.
- Automated BVT process for target product lines with Automated reports. BVTs exercised the Software Test Suite dat were used to load on the Testers(proprietary). dis tested the component functionality of the firmware and hardware components. BVTs also include End-to-End integration tests, with the target Genealogy of the product including regular updates for dependent OS versions and UEFI firmware updates.
Confidential, Redmond, WA
Sr. Technical Test Lead:Online Commerce Platform
- Sr. Tester within the OCP Fulfillment Test team- mentoring, peer code reviews, brown bags.
- Test Planning and Test Case Design for the new ASYNC Payment features for the fall 2012 release.
- Using C# to write automation code for Web services (REST & SOAP) in VSTS 2013.
- BVT failure analysis, root cause analysis, incident reporting, coordinating with DEV or further triage and fixes
- Using Microsoft Coded UI to automate and validate business Workflow scenarios.
- Windows Azure/cloud based testing for the new features deployed in the cloud and on premise.
- Performing SQL validation, writing SQL queries against the database/tables to retrieve data.
- Using MTM to create and manage test plans, test cases, test runs and test environments.
Confidential, Redmond, WA
Sr. Software Design Engineer in Test:Customer Care Framework
- Identifying the Target Test Items to be evaluated by the test effort.
- Create Test Strategy, Test Approach Test Design, 'Testability' Architecture
- Test Implementation, Test Execution, Test Automation using C#, VSTS, MTM and Coded UI
- Writing White Box tests using MS-Unit/ MS-Test framework
- Creating BVTs, Regression testing, Security Testing Feature Sign Offs and Peer Mentoring.
- SDET responsible for Test Planning, Test Automation, Regression testing, BVTs, QA sign offs, Test Documentation of WCF Services, Tools, Applications, Web/Windows Services. Coding was done in C#.
- Championed Test Driven development and Data Driven testing within Sprint cycles.
- Used SQL connections/connection strings and SQL queries to validate expected result from the Back end Database.
Confidential, Seattle, WA
Software Quality Assurance
- Lead & mentoring a 7-member team: Offshore/Onshore Model. Test: Planning, Design and Automation.
- Writing test automation code in C# for Web Services middle tier using MS Unit Testing Framework.
- Developing FRONT End GUI automated tests using tools: Test Complete & Quick Test Pro (QTP)
- Performing backend SQL validation via SQL client tools using complex queries.
- Task Tracking, mitigating Impediments, Bug Triage Participation and conducting User Acceptance Testing
- Achieved 90% test automation for: Backend, Middle Tier and Front End (GUI automation)
- Providing Executive Status reporting to upper management and stake holders
Confidential, Bellevue, WA
Sr. System AnalystDocument Management System
- Validate requirements for new features. Attend design reviews and provide inputs.
- Working closely with PM, Devs, team members & partners to enable information sharing & promote team effectiveness.
- Working with Boeing Business Partners and Customers to help identify, troubleshoot & resolve issues.
- Keep on top of Boeing BARS Tickets (defect tracking system) and provide BARS metrics to the team.
- Own & Maintain DMS BOSS (Boeing Online Support System) scripts for assisting Enterprise Help Desk
- Own QA for all changes implemented in Test/Staging Environment before deployment to Production.
- Own Test Plans, Test Scripts, Test Suites and BVTs for all services & applications.
- Perform Black box and Grey box testing on applications.
- Support the Production deployment for Boeing & DMS Block Point releases.
Confidential, Bellevue, WA
Software Design Test Engineer
- Test planning and Test Case Creation-Testing SMS & MMS messaging and alerts for wireless systems.
- Extensive Mobile Device testing on a wide variety of latest industry devices and emulators.
- Mobile application testing and integration testing between Web and Mobile interfaces.
- Implementing .Net Web services automation using C# based unit test harnesses and N-Unit.
- Performing White Box & black box testing, writing Test Automation in C# using a Test Harness.
- Performing UI, API, Negative, Localization/Globalization, Regression, Acceptance and BVTs.
- Creating Test Plans and writing Test Cases. Coding automated tests in C# using a Test harness.
- Published an Enterprise IDW Builds & BVT Process model and Whitepaper for MBF teams
- Code Coverage, UI tests, API, Negative, Localization/Globalization, Regression, Acceptance, BVTs.
- Developing comprehensive Test Plans and Test Cases.
- Testing areas: Black Box (manual) & White Box Automated-API Testing, Navigation & Control-UI, Functional, Security, Accessibility, Localization/Globalization BVT, Fix verification and Regression
Microsoft: Visual Studio 2015 Enterprise
VSTS: Web Test, MS Unit Test tools (VSTS Test Edition) MTM, Lab Center, Testing center, VSTS Load Test, Code Coverage
Project Mgmt.: VSTF/ Team Foundation Server (TFS) 2010, RALLY (Scrum & Agile), E-Scrum
Bug/Defect Tracking.: Microsoft RAID, VSTF, Bugzilla, TFS, HP Mercury Quality Center
Source Control tools: TFS, GIT, Source Depot, Rational Clear Case, Code Coverage tools
VMware: CITRIX and WAP Emulators
Office Tools: Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio, OneNote, SharePoint