- Highly skilled Quality Assurance Professional with broad experience in both Web - Based, client server and Android Mobile applications.
- Proven skills at software testing using state-of-the art technology including ETL testing, Data warehousing, Data migration, Data Analysis, Tableau and Cognos Reports.
- Proficient in functional, regression, negative, system integration, user acceptance and performance testing.
Development Methodologies: Waterfall, Scrum, Agile, Iterative
Operating System: Windows, Sun Solaris 2.7/2.6, HP-UX, IBM AIX 4.3/4.2
ETL Tools: Informatica PowerCenter. DVO, MS SSIS, Centerprise Data Integrator
BI Tools: Cognos, Crystal Reports, MS SSRS
Office Tools: MS Office Suite, MS Project, Microsoft Share Point, Adobe Products
Testing Tools: SQLDBX, Compare It. Redgate SQL Data, Microsoft Manager Studio, DBeaver, FuseIT SFDC Explorer, FlySpeed SQL, Diffpd, dbForge Studio for SQL Server
Defect and Management Tool: HP Quality Center, Test Director 8.0i, JIRA, QMetry
Languages: SQL, HTML, UML, Korn Shell, XML
RDBMS: MS-SQL 2012, Oracle 12, DB2, MySql, MS Access, SQL, SQLAnywhere, Sybase.
Confidential, Lake Success NY
ETL DW BI QA Analyst
- Ensure all software products, applications and data meet the highest quality possible by following industry recognized QA methodologies and best practices
- Strong experience in working in the complete Software Test Life Cycle (STLC) within 'Traditional, moderated and Agile methodology testing projects' .
- Thorough understanding of various phases like Requirements, Analysis/Design, Development and Testing.
- Experience in working with business analysts, development groups in analyzing business specifications and in working with other testers to resolve technical and end-user issues.
- In depth technical understanding of Data Warehousing, Data Validations, OLAP, SQL Server, Oracle and ETL.
- Extensive ETL testing experience using MS SSIS.
- Experience in creating Test Data, Analyzing Defects and interacting with development team to resolve issues.
- Experienced in testing requirements that were developed in ETL and BI tools and reviewed scripts for positive and negative test scenarios, and prepared test summary reports.
- Experienced in Creating and maintaining SQL Scripts to perform back-end testing on databases like DB2, Oracle and SQL Server.
- Well experienced in writing complex SQL queries for extracting data from multiple sources.
- Excellent communication skills, ability to work as part of a team and on own. Versatile team player with interpersonal, technical documentation skills and efficiently handling multiple projects simultaneously.
- Proficient in HP's Quality Center for Test Designing, Requirement Mapping, Reports and Defect tracking.
- Ability to work independently or in a team environment or in a rapid pace environment.
- Possess strong interpersonal skills, communication and presentation skills with the ability to interact with people at all levels.
- Experience in Bug Tracking and Reporting using Test Director/ HP Quality Center.
- Good at multi-tasking and working well under tight deadlines with high efficiency.
Confidential, New Hyde Park Rd, NY
SR. ETL DW BI QA Analyst
- Designing and creating test scripts for testing and implementing automated ETL test solutions for data warehouse.
- Assist team in the development of all testing - related documentation, including test cases/scripts, and defect reports.
- Ensure that test case standards are adhered to for all test cases included in regression suite. Analyze/profile data to meet project needs
- Create test beds and seed test data using (SQL), or by other means based on environment, to ensure complete coverage of business requirements, functional and technical specifications are met.
- Develop complex SQL scripts that validate business requirements and source to target mapping within the data warehouse.
- Run ETL Jobs and test scripts to process in Test environment for end-to-end validation.
- Reviewing the test activities through daily Agile development stand-up meetings.
Confidential, New York
Senior Quality Assurance Analyst
- Discussed test cases for regression testing with quality engineers for each build and validated and executed ETL jobs scheduled in Autosys.
- Wrote SQL queries to validate ETL logic of the application. Updated and modified Unix files consumed by various process of the ETL process.
- Tested Client-server and Web applications based on Windows and UNIX operating systems.
- Developed SQL queries for data verification in MS SQL server, SYBASE and Oracle.
- Utilized Quality Center and Test Director Defect Management tools.
- Analyzed various documents and prepared test cases covering all requirements of the application.
- Converted test cases for various test sets to organize execution procedures to meet project time line and deliverables. Tested functionalities of the application.
- Interacted with the development team to report problems and discuss the status of problems with open status or hold status.
- Involved in documentation tasks including daily status reports, weekly progress reports, requirement traceability Metrics (RTM) and defect logs.
- Extensively used Quality Center for test planning and used Rational Clear Quest for problem tracking and reporting.
- Responsible for creating test bed for the application with valid and invalid data covering all positive and negative test scenarios.
Confidential, New York
Quality Assurance Analyst
- Creating test plan, walk through, integration approach and strategy document, test cases scenarios, conditions and scripts, generated system test scripts for Fixed Income & Risk Management System (FI&RM).
- Performing various types of testing, such as functional, regression, user acceptance, negative and installation testing.
- Wrote defect reports as required for identified software defects and functional defects based on testing results.
- Verified back end data querying MS-SQL Server and SYBASE databases
- Coordinated with development teams investigating and correcting software problems and deficiencies based on test results.