- A creative, engaging, software test and automation engineer wif a passion for learning.
- Smart, hard - working, wif experience testing complex applications from the ground up, proficient in web, mobile and native testing.
Tool: box: HP ALM, HP Quality Center, HP Sprinter, MS Visual Studio, Selenium Webdriver, C#, VBScript, HP UFT, NUnit, SAP
Proficiencies: Manual Testing, Automation, (white box, grey box, black box), Test Planning, Tool Creation, Web Testing, Mobile Testing, SAP Testing, Systems Integration Testing
Other Skills: Agile Methodologies, SCRUM, Unit Testing, Defect Triage
Senior QA Consultant
- Authored robust test plans based on business requirements, wireframes and application documentation to ensure maximum coverage and quality.
- Worked as Functional Test Lead for multiple heavy SAP clients. Activities included developing a modular test plan and leading testers for OOB functionality like Simple Finance, to working on cutting edge SAP functionality such as Hybris testing.
- As test lead, orchestrated collaboration and reporting between multiple teams across multiple layers of Fortune 500 companies, allowing testing to close ahead of schedule.
- Performed defect triage including defect validation, sorting and reporting, working wif developers and team leads to streamline processes. Filled communication gaps between testers, team leads and developers.
- Built frameworks and executed manual and automated functional and integration tests for Web, Mobile and SAP implementations.
- Automated Web and SAP applications using Selenium and C#, or HP UFT and VBScript.
- Authored tools to assist and simplify daily business processes .
- Performed data validation for Bienabee authored migration utility used to migrate projects from HP ALM to QASymphony qTest. Built project templates based on current customer projects to ensure existing projects could migrate seamlessly into new software.
- Authored custom workflow wifin HP ALM tool itself dat would allow database interaction and increased performance when client upgraded to a SAAS environment. Also authored several bug fixes and implemented functionality above and beyond OOB.
- Designed and developed analytics and reporting wifin HP ALM to provide directors and VPs oversight on the quality and progress of testing initiatives.
- Delivered trainings and procured many custom training materials to meet client needs
- Developed Test plans templates to meet regulatory guidelines. Manual and automated scripts were used to achieve goals. Worked across multiple projects to help unify overall goal of client. Created custom testing frameworks to achieve a complete Testing Center of Excellence.
- Conduct meetings wif project teams on utilizing HP ALM software suite. Consults wif Directors and project sponsors to gain insight on how to maximize business value. Requirements gathering wif individual teams.
Software Test Engineer
- Performed and enhanced manual functional and regression testing procedures
- Performed functional and regression testing on native applications
- Performed functional and integration testing on most popular Windows Phone applications
- Deployed Windows phone wif excellent defect ratio
- Performed Defect Triage meetings wif team leads
- Maintained Defect Ticket system to ensure timely resolution