- Dedicated, knowledgeable, and experienced professional with 10+ years of extensive experience in Analyzing, Designing and Implementation of QAtesting strategy for Web based and Client/Server applications using Manual testing and Automation testing of client server application in back end testing
- Thorough knowledge in implementing Waterfall, Agile(Sprint/Scrum) Methodology by analyzing requirement specifications and responsible for developing Test Objective, strategies, Scope, Test procedures and Test Matrices.
- Experience in all phases of Software Development Life Cycle/SDL (Waterfall and Agile/Scrum) and Software Test life cycle/STLC (Requirement Analysis, Test Planning, Test case development, Test Environment setup, Test Execution, Test Cycle closure) and coordination with Development Team Logging and Tracking Defects in all the phases with major responsibilities.
- Skilled in Functional testing, GUI testing, Regression testing, System Testing, Configuration Testing, Data Driven Testing, Cross - browser testing and User Acceptance Testing (UAT).
- Proficient in designing, documenting and reviewing test documents like Test Scenarios, Test Cases, Test Data, Test Summary Reports and Defect Summary Reports. Experience in creating Requirement Traceability Matrix(RTM) to trace test cases to functional and technical requirements.
- Developed Test Scripts to implement Test Cases, Test Scenarios, and features for BDD (Behavior Driven Development),TDD (Test Driven Development) using Cucumber in Gherkins format and create Integration/Regression test scenarios, implement data management strategy, and generate required reports. Improved existing test automation frameworks like Data driven, key driven, POM, Synergy and Robot Framework.
- Utilized parallel processing or grid systems to speed up the tests. Defined and establish test metrics to measure not just product quality, but quality of testing and feedback to engineers.
- Developed efficient and effective quantitative methods and guidelines in order to continuously improve quality processes and practices across multiple projects.
- Experience in working with open source tools such as Selenium (Selenium IDE, Selenium RC, Selenium Web Driver, and Selenium Grid), SoapUI,, Protractor, Cucumber/Gherkin, Geb / Spock, jUnit, TestNG, Twist, Maven, POM framework, TFS and Eclipse.
- Demonstrated experience with Continuous Integration, following build/deploy/version control tools: Jenkins, Maven, Git, Mercurial, Subversion, Bamboo, uBuild / uDeploy, Grunt, Team City.
- Maintained the Selenium & Java Automation Code and resources in source controls like SVN, Jenkins and Version One for improvements and new features. Experienced in different types of testing on AUT such as GUI, Functional, Regression, System Testing and Performance Testing.
- Experienced in Back-End testing to ensure data consistency on front-end by writing and executing SQL queries in multiple Databases, SQL Server, and MySQL.
- Experience in Bug Tracking and Reporting using Test Director/ HP Quality Center
- Expertise in working knowledge of Core Java and Object Oriented Concepts(Inheritance, Polymorphism, Exception Handling, Multi-Threading and Collections).
- Experienced in using Test Management tools such as Rally, JIRA bug reporting tools to track test progress, execution and deliverables.
- Hands on experience in using build and project management tolls likeAnt, MAVENand Configuration management tools like SVN,GIT.
- Experience with projects that utilized web technologies like XML, HTML, CSS.
- Generated (TSL) Test Scripts and validating the scripts using Synchronizationpoint.
- Create Functional Requirement Document (FRD) based onBusinessRequirement Document (BRD) with GUI changes (which includes prototyping, mock up screens, data flow diagrams, wireframes etc.) and give walkthrough of those functional requirements to theBusiness, development, and QA group.
- Completed Business End to End Scenarios from Portal, Mobile to SAP ERP and all the communications using Middleware technologies and Web Services Technologies.
- Utilized MS Project and variance analysis to manage schedules, meet deadlines and plan resources in line with triple constraints. Followed up with weekly project status, organized task review meetings, conducted status meetings, managed deadlines, and facilitated prioritization discussions.
- Gathered Technical and Business Requirements addressing client needs such as Business Process Workflows, JBoss BRMS, Drools Rules Engine, and jBPM.
- Adept in creating Use Case diagrams, Activity diagrams, Sequence diagrams, Flowcharts, Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) and experienced in change management.
- Generated test logs using Log4j for various log levels.
- Strong experience of Retail, Banking.
- Dynamic and assertive team player with a strong inclination to improve and optimize process development and implementation.
- Excellent analytical skills with good communication and self-organizing skills, assertive and a committed team player.
Test Approaches: Waterfall, Agile/Scrum, SDLC, STLC.
Testing Tools: Selenium WebDriver, TestNG, Selenium IDE, Selenium Grid, JUnit, Cucumber, SoapUI .Altova Xml spy, RAID,QTP
Test Build& Integration Tools: Maven, Jenkins
Frameworks: Keyword Driven, Data Driven, Hybrid, Page Object Model (POM),Robot Framework
Programming Tools: JAVA, Java Script, Gherkin, SQL,VB Script, Groovy
Markup Languages: HTML, XML, XPath, Css Selector
ERP SAP: SAPECC6.0, R/3 4.7, SAP BI/BW 7.0, Web Portal7.0
Databases: MySQL, Oracle, SQL Server, Mongo DB, No SQL Mark Logic Db
Browsers: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome, Safari
Operating Systems: Windows 7/8.
Defect Tools: HP Quality Center, JIRA,RALLY,ALM
MS Office Tools: Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, MS Access
Utilities: Eclipse, GIT, SVN, Firebug, Fire Path
Test Approaches: Waterfall, Agile/Scrum, SDLC, STLC.
Domains: Payer/Provider, MMIS, Healthcare IT, EMR/EHR, HIPAA, HL7, EDI Claims, ICD-9/10 conversions, Clinical Data Management
Confidential, Dallas, TX
Sr. QA Lead/Business Analyst
- Verify requirements coverage by conducting walk through meetings of test plan and scenarios with Business Analyst, Project Managers and Test supervisors
- Assessed & analyzed user stories and participated in Sprint planning, Review Sessions & Scrum Meetings and developed Test scenarios, Test cases, Test data, Test procedures, Test reports.
- Interacted with Client, Product Owner and Development team to understand the User stories and Acceptance Criteria and gathered Functional and Non-Functional requirements for project release
- Involved in Requirements gathering and reviewed Business Requirement Specification documentation and participated in preparing Test cases based on Product Backlogs.
- Involved in testing of application using the Scrum (Agile) methodology.
- Developed and implemented Behavioral Driven Development Framework, added global reusable libraries, created a package for all page objects using Page Object Model and developed Driver Script.
- Developed Synergy Framework using TDD, BDD Cucumber for both UI and ISL stories and developed Feature files which includes Features, Scenarios and Step Definitions.
- Performed Cross browser compatibility testing on Chrome, Firefox, IE browsers using TestNG Unit Testing Framework by adding different annotations.
- Involved in Regression testing using automation scripts for web pages.
- Good technical understanding of ServiceOriented Architecture (SOA) using Web Services (SOAP and Restful).
- ImplementedRestful Web Services that are consumed by customers for balance enquiry, redemption and other operations.
- Done Key Driven Automation Frame work (Robot Framework) for Acceptance Test Driven Development (ATDD).
- Used REST API to make Web Services call outs to fetch and Asset information from external systems and also used REST ASSURE, JSON assert for automating Web services and extensively automated XML and JSON responses.
- Designed, developed and executed automated tests using Selenium WebDriver.Handled special mouse events and selected the options from the drop down menu using Selenium Actions builder, mouse hover and synchronization.
- Raised defects and performed tracking using RALLY and reported to developers and test manager. Involved in updating and execution of Test Cases according to the requirements.
- Performed GUI and functional testing for different modules of application.
- Performed Data-driven testing by using JDBC as a data source in SOAP UI and configured L queries to fetch data from the Mark Logic database.
- Implemented and worked on Acceptance Test Driven Development (ATDD) agile methodologies completing releases ahead of schedule.
- Well versed withEPIC, EMR systems, EPIC bridges, EHRs, Mirth and Production supportprocessing problems by being one of the chief sources and providing alternative solutions using best practice models and principles.
- Performed testing on Web Services using REST client and SOAPUI to check the communication between different services.
- Maintained and executed Maven build files for running automated tests by adding dependencies.
- Creating and managing Project templates, Use Case project templates, requirement types and traceability relationships in Requisite Pro. Also, used MS-Visio and Rational Rose to create Data Flow Diagrams as a Structured Analysis tool.
- Worked as an Interface between the users and the different teams involved in the application development for the better understanding of theBusinessand IT processes.
- Worked as a liaison among stakeholders to elicit, analyze, communicate, and validate requirements for changes toBusinessprocesses, policies, and information systems.
- Analyzed HIPAA 4010 and 5010 standards for 837I EDI X12 transactions related to providers, payers, and subscribers.
- Interacted with theBusinessusers, SME's, Developers, PMs, and QA teams for better understanding of theBusinessprocesses and application knowledge.
- Performed Gap Analysis for HIPAA 5010 EDI X12 transactions.
- Performed and executed test suite automation scripts using Continuous Integration tool Jenkins.
- Manage the onsite and offshore QA teams and provide test estimate and allocate resources, create work assignments for the team, maintain timelines/milestones, and ensure compliance with quality standards.
- Modifiedandtranslated segmentsofHL7 messagesto properly send to EPIC
- Reported daily status of data creation and sent weekly status reports to the managers and directors.
- Performed Back-end testing to ensure that the user data was updated in database using SQL.
- Carried out System Functional Testing where data flows between SAP ERP via Mercator process to 3rd party vendor application.
- Attended Bug Meetings and also meetings with the Managers, Directors, scrums and Developers for query resolution.
Environment: Selenium WebDriver, Eclipse, Java 1.8, Maven, ATDD, TestNG, RALLY, Cucumber, Oracle, SQL, Html, MS Excel, SOAP UI, REST Client, TDD,POM Framework, Jenkins, POM, Mark Logic Db, Sql
Confidential, Pittsburgh PA
Business Analyst/QA Analyst
- Thoroughly analyzed the business requirement documents.
- Implemented Standardized and Unified process throughout the Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC).
- Actively participated in all the phases of the testing Life cycle (Planning, Designing, Development and Reporting and Results).
- Extensively used SQL in order to retrieve data from the databases by writing Stored Procedures, views, triggers etc.
- Used Complex SQL queries using joins and sub-queries to test the reports generated by the different modules as a part of back-end testing.
- Designed, updated and reviewed the Test Cases.
- Developed and maintained the test scripts, test data and test cases.
- Developed the test scripts using Quick Test professional (QTP).
- Used various types of Checkpoints such as Standard, Database, Bitmap, and Text-Check checkpoints to test the properties and also for validating the contents of the web page using QTP.
- Involved with other team members to set up testing tools, implementation and other testing environments.
- Performed both manual and automation testing.
- Performed various types of testing, such as functional, regression, user acceptance testing manually.
- Created the test scripts for both positive and negative testing.
- Involved in Functional, Integration, Regression and End-to-End testing of the application against user requirements.
- Managed and completed end to end-testingfor several interfaces including Credit Card testing and EPIC performance testing whilebeing aggressive in reaching the deadline
- Inform Project Manager of technical issues/bugs and resolutions.
- Used HIPAA 4010 TX codes to support the analysis of currentBusinessprocesses and work with management to improve and implement enterprise solutions to ensure compliance.
- Was involved in designing future state processes for HIPAA 5010 transaction processing for EDI's 837, 835, and 834 and ICD-10 Code sets. HIPAA 4010-5010 Conversion Analysis-Involved in the documentation of HIPAA 5010 changes to EDI 837, 834, 835, 276, 277 Transactions.
- Develop test plans for UAT and user documentation.
- Performed Analysis of ICD9 Procedure and Diagnosis Codes in accordance with ICD 10 CM and ICD 10 PCS Conversion Compliances.
- Defect Identification and created defect tracking reports till the close of the defect.
- Preparing Test Metrics using Quality Center.
- Attended various Functional Walkthroughs and writing high level testing scenarios.
- Conducted Load and Performance testing using Load Runner.
Environment: HTML, SQL Server 2000, Quality Center, QTP 10, Load Runner and MS Excel.
- Reviewed Use Case Requirement, Functional Design Documents and Technical Specification documents and Developed Test Cases after analyzing the BRD’s.
- Prepared Test Cases based on business requirements and business rules for HIPPA EDI Transaction 276/277, 270/271, 837/835, 837i, 839.
- Conducted backend testing using QTP and inserted different checkpoints in QTP.
- Performed Data Driven Testing, Functional Testing, System, Integration, and Regression testing using QTP for application releases.
- Inserted Check Points to check the broken Links, Text, and standard properties of an object using QTP.
- Tested user interface and navigation controls of the application using QTP.
- Maintained Test Matrix and Requirement Traceability Matrix.
- Used Quality Center to create and maintain Test Requirements and to communicate the bugs with the Developers.
- Participated in the meetings to follow up on Defects/Issues.
- Maintained knowledge of Medicare and Medicaid rules and regulations pertaining to the Facets configuration and evaluated the impact of proposed changes in rules and regulations.
- Involved in FACETS Implementation, end to end testing of FACETS Billing, Enrollment Claim Processing and Subscriber/Member module.
- Performed Backend Testing by using SQL Queries.
- Used Quality Center for enhancement requests, assigning work activities and access status of the project.
- Participated in UAT along with the business users after the application was deployed.
- Participated in requirements reviews, Test Scenarios reviews, and Test Conditions walkthroughs.
Environment: QTP, FACETS, HIPPA 4010 EDI, Quality Center, DB2, Windows 2000, MS Office 2000
- Analyzed system requirements and developed detailedTest Plan.
- Performed Manual Testing as well asAutomation Testing.
- Developed Test Script for Functionality, Security, and Regression testing.
- Ran the scripts on multiple environments (QA, UAT and Production) to ensure that requirements were still met.
- Performed User Acceptance Testing
- Performed Back-End Testing to check database integrity by writingSQL
- Involved inFACETSImplementation, involved end to end testing of FACETS Billing, Claim Processing and Subscriber/Member module.
- Involved in end-to-end testing of the Web/Mobile applications and its interactions with ERP Systems using SOA, Middleware - TIBCO systems.
- Set claim processing data for different Facets Module.
- TestedHIPAAregulations in Facets HIPAA privacy module.
- Wrote test cases inQCderived from the Design documents and generated a Traceability Matrix for testing purposes.
- Used Quality Center to record documenting information useful indebugging process, evaluating test data.
- UsedQuality Centerfor reporting and tracking bug and generating reports.
- Participated in release meetings.
Environment: Oracle, Windows 2000, IIS, Quality Center.