- 8+ years of experience in Software Quality Testing and doing Manual and automated testing on Web based and Client - server applications using Selenium, JAVA, Maven, TestNG and Cucumber.
- Experienced in creating Test Frameworks using Selenium WebDriver with Page Object, Module Patterns, Data Driven Testing and UI Mapping using Java, Selenium WebDriver, Maven, JUnit, TestNG, Apache POI and Apache log4J.
- Designed and Developed automation scripts using Selenium WebDriver using PageObject and Data Driven pattern.
- Hands on experience in executing test scripts with tools and technologies such as Java, Selenium WebDriver/IDE/Grid, JUnit/TestNG, ANT, Maven, Jenkins and SoapUI PRO.
- Experienced in manual testing and automate RESTful Web Services using Apache Http Client, REST Assured.
- Good experience with java libraries like Apache POI for data driven testing, HttpClient, Jackson for REST API Automation and log4J for logging and debugging applications.
- Experience in building Page Object Model and API Test Framework using Cucumber.
- Experience on testing REST APIs using Chakram and Web application testing using Protractor.
- Experience working with Mobile Automation using Appium for Android and IOS native devices.
- Worked on UI Automator framework for finding and locating elements (UIAutomatorViewer) for Android apps, used Android Studio for Android Monitor, logcat and ADB commands for debugging android apps.
- Experience in mobile automation testing using Appium for both iOS and android.
- Experience working with GitHub and Git for repository management.
- Expertise in doing Performance and Load testing with different protocols like HTTP, SOAP, JDBC using JMeter.
- Good understanding of Jenkins jobs for Smoke and Regression test cases execution based on Sauce Labs, pull request merge and build deployment.
- Familiarity on Cloud-Based Cross Browser Testing tools like BrowserStack and Sauce Labs.
- Experience on Implementing a Continuous Delivery pipeline with Docker, Jenkins and GitHub - when a new GitHub branch is started, Jenkins automatically builds new Docker container from it.
- Automated XML file generation and transfers to AWS S3 using AWS java sdk and linux shell scripts.
- Experience on ChromeVoxis a screen reader for Chrome which brings the speed, versatility, and security of Chrome to visually impaired users.
- Experience with application lifecycle management tools like Rally and Jira and defect management tools like HP quality center and Bugzilla.
- Familiarity with NoSQL database - MongoDB.
- Excellent understanding of agile methodology - SCRUM.
- Experience working with Oracle and MySQL database and PL/SQL.
- Experience working with shell scripting and UNIX/Linux commands.
Testing Tools: Webdriver, Grid, JUnit, TestNG, SoapUI, Postman, AppiumChakram, HTTPClient, REST Assured, JMeter
OS: Windows, Unix, Linux, Android, Mac
Databases: Oracle, MySql, MongoDB
Web Technologies: HTML5, XML,XPATH, CSS, AJAX, AngularJS, NodeJS
Build Tools: Ant, Maven,ChromeVox
IDE: Eclipse, Intellij Idea, SQL Developer, RoboMongo
Defect Tracking: Rally, JIRA, Bugzilla, HP QC
- Worked on hybrid automation framework using Selenium WebDriver, Java and TestNG as testing framework.
- Extensively used Page Objects Design pattern, Module Patterns and Data Driven Framework in the project using Java, Selenium WebDriver, Maven, TestNG, Apache POI.
- Evaluating/Researching/Implementing Automation framework for Behavior-driven development in AngularJS using Protractor and Jasmine Framework.
- Tested REST API using REST Assured, TestNG, Apache POI, and log4j framework.
- Experience on creating the Feature files for TDD tests using Cucumber.
- Worked on Mobile application automation using Appium, Android SDK and Xcode for both Android and IOS devices.
- Performed functional, Regression Testing activities for new releases as an end-to-end testing on Different platforms like windows with different web browsers.
- Used protractor for End to End testing of AngularJS application.
- Used GIT as a code repository to check out project from it, make modifications, submit and commit changes to the local repository and then later to the central repository.
- Used Maven for build and Jenkins for Continuous Integration.
- Responsible to run automation scripts in Sauce Labs.
- Worked in creating test setups on Linux and windows servers for troubleshooting issues.
- Worked on Linux in Cloud Computing environments using AWS.
- Worked on Jenkins and Docker interactively and integrating together for end to end automation of builds and deployment.
- Performed load and performance testing using JMeter.
- Responsible for logging defects in Defect Manager, monitoring their status and tracking them to closure using Rally.
- Experience on ChromeVox for Screen reader that brings the speed, simplicity, and security of Chromebooks to visually-impaired users.
- Worked closely with the development team to constantly log errors and help fix bugs.
- Connected to database to Query the database using SQL for data verification and validation on Oracle database.
- Experience on Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) in Agile Methodology.
Environment: Selenium WebDriver, JAVA, REST API, Git, Appium, TestNG, Maven, Jenkins, Sauce Labs, AWS,Docker, Oracle, Linux,Log4j,Rally,ChromeVOX,SQL.
QA Automation Engineer
Confidential, San Jose, CA
- Experienced in designing and creating Automation frameworks for J2EE based applications using Java,
- Extensive experience in Hybrid Frameworks with Page Object Model, Data-driven, UI Mapping using Java, Selenium WebDriver, TestNG, Apache POI.
- Worked on core Java Platform to perform automation testing using TestNG framework.
- Used CSS Selectors, XPath and DOM to work with dynamic and static objects in Selenium.
- Created and executed Automated scripts using REST Assured API in Eclipse.
- Worked with different CRUD operations automations and added assertions for headers, authentications, and payload in postman tool.
- Experience on BDD testing using Cucumber and Selenium WebDriver.
- Experience on automation scripts for Mobile Native applications on iOS and Android platforms using Appium and Java.
- Involved in Continuous Integration using tools such as Jenkins and GIT to source control test assets and execute test runs.
- Experience in automation using Protractor for Testing AngularJS applications.
- Performed Performance and Stress Testing using JMeter.
- Performed Cross Browser and Platform combination testing for different browser, operating system and device using Sauce Labs.
- Experience on Deploying Tomcat and Elastic search clusters using Docker.
- Experience implementing test Automation frameworks for web or mobile platforms ( iOS or Android) using any one open source software - Selenium, WebDriver, Robotium, Appium.
- Responsible for managing Git branching according to the standards defined within the team.
- Responsible for logging defects in Defect Manager, monitoring their status and tracking them to closure using JIRA.
- Performed validation of data in Oracle database via SQL Queries using SQL Developer
- Worked in an Agile environment and actively participated in Daily stand-ups and project meetings.
Confidential, Deerfield Township, IL
- Expertise in Agile, Scrum, Backlogs, Sprint processes and experience in working as a scrum master on need basis.
- Worked on automation framework using Selenium WebDriver, Java, TestNG, Maven tools.
- Worked on developing the automation framework from scratch using Page Object Model, dependency injections, UI Mapping and configurations.
- Involved in testing applications functionality using WebDriver as a regular selenium tools.
- Supporting QA teams for automating all completed functionalities using Selenium Web Driver.
- Improved build and test runs using the parallel execution available on TestNG.
- Used Maven, Selenium Grid to execute Selenium automation suites on different platform, browser combinations in parallel.
- Used Git as code repository and Code Collaborator to manage code reviews.
- Used Selenium Grid to execute test cases on multiple platforms.
- Created automation with Phantom.js headless browser.
- Integrated Automation scripts (Selenium Web Driver API) in Continuous Integration tools (Jenkins) for nightly batch run of the Script.
- Experienced in working withUNIX environment to analyze log file & to monitor process.
- Experience working with cloud based environment specifically Google Cloud and running automation.
- Automated generating XML data using XSD's and validated both XML format and JSON.
- Use Jira for bug reporting, bug tracking and project management.
- Worked with SQL queries in Database.
Confidential, Mountain View, CA
- Strong exposure and Experience in the Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) methodologies like Waterfall, Software Testing Lifecycle (STLC) and extensive experience with QA testing procedures, processes, and standards.
- Setup the Automation framework using TestNG features to run test cases in multiple browsers and platforms.
- Developed Automation framework using Selenium WebDriver (Java) and Test Execution using TestNG.
- Performed Java API testing with JUnit automated tests.
- Used Maven to create and execute automation scripts.
- Knowledge of automated the test cases using an Selendroid for mobile application testing.
- Created performance test scripts using JMeter to monitor response time and performance of the web application.
- Helped in performance testing for API using JMeter, by writing and running the performance test, collect data, and generate reports.
- Validated SOAP responses by using assertions like XPath match, schema compliance, contains, SOAP fault also Sent SOAP request to check web services data by transfer the response using Groovy Script(Property Transfer) and analyzed the response.
- Involved in extracting data using SQL from the Oracle database and performed Data driven test cases in Selenium scripts to make dynamic Automation framework.
- Involved in testing Web services and XML with tool called SoapUI. I have been using this tool to locate WSDL file on internet, create Test cases, run them, do load testing, security testing.
- Experience in Manual and Automated Testing of applications on Windows and UNIX Environment.
Environment: Selenium WebDriver, SoapUI, Groovy Script, Maven, JMeter, SQL, Java, TestNG, JUnit, Selendroid, UNIX, Oracle.
Software Test Engineer
Confidential, Irvine, CA
- Designed the Test Scenarios and Test Cases after analyzing the requirements.
- Experience in Software analysis, design, development, Testing and Maintenance with strong understanding of SDLC & STLC.
- Quality-focused professional with extensive experience in manual software testing and knowledge in automated testing.
- Experience in reviewing and contributing to test plans.
- Proven expertise in using static techniques for review of specification documents.
- Collaborated with software developers to create detailed test strategies, test scenarios and test cases.
- Analyzed the requirements, created test plans and executed the test cases. Performed ad-hoc/exploratory testing to familiarize with basic functionalities of the application.
- Test Plans modified the existing test cases as per the new builds.
- Used Quality Center for maintaining the Test execution and Defect Management.
- Performed regression testing for fixes using seleniumRC and closed the defects in Quality Center.
- Involved in the end-to-end test and responsible for the Quality Assurance of this application to complete in record time.
- Responsible for Test Closure Activities and providing the Test Closure Document to the stakeholders.
- Effective Defect Identification, tracking and reporting to improve communications and reduce delay.
- Extensively performed browser compatibility testing.
- Performed backend testing by writing SQL queries.
- Involved in testing of database using SQL queries
- Includes scripting and execution for test scripts and follows waterfall methodology.
- Tracked defects, maintained defect repository and followed defect life cycle until it was closed.
Environment: Waterfall Methodology, SeleniumRC, Oracle 10g, SQL, Windows.