- Skilled, professional, and experienced tester with vast knowledge of agile development environment and testing practices.
- Seeking an opportunity to work as an agile Software Test Engineer in an organization dat dat values the development and success of its employees.
- 6+ years of experience with agile quality assurance testing, agile software development.
- Extensive Experience inSDLCand Agile Testing Process.
- Responsible for developing automation code as well as perform acceptable performance testing.
- Hands on experience on core Java.
- Hands on experience and good knowledge in Selenium Automation Tool with IDE, RC and Webdriver.
- Have hands on experience in developing the test automation scripts using Selenium WebDriver 3.0 TestNG.
- Hands on experience in defect tracking tools BugZilla and JIRA for logging the bugs
- Hands on experience and good knowledge in creating, modifying and enhancing both manual test cases and test scripts created in Selenium WebDriver3.0.
- Expertise in XML, HTML5, CSS3, SQL, Apache Tomcat, Java Application Development, Agile Software Development, GIT, Eclipse
- Good Knowledge on Postman & SOAPUI for rest service testing.
- Have hands on experience in developing the test automation scripts using Selenium WebDriver and Webdriver2.0/3.0 Selenium with TestNG.
- Hands on experience in Manual Testing.
- Good Knowledge ofObject Oriented programmingConcepts (OOPS)andJavaSkills, Java Script.
- Hands on experience on BDD framework using Cucumber.
- Expertise in end - to-end automation development and testing of web based applications.
- Expertise in writing PL/SQL Packages.
- Expertise in ADA Testing, WCAG 2.0, Section 508 Compliance of websites.
- Expertise in CMS (Drupal7).
- Operating system: Windows, Unix, MAC OS.
- Automation Tools/APIs: Selenium Web Driver, TestNG.
- Good experience in Oracle, SQL queries and Joins.
- Expertise in Bugzilla, JIRA, Share point, M.S Office, M.S Word, M.S Excel. Adobe Acrobat Pro XI, JAWS, NVDA.
- Expertise in using web accessibility tools like WAVE, Screen readers JAWS and NVDA.
- Methodologies: Waterfall, Agile(Scrum).
- Framework: Keyword Driven, Data Driven, Hybrid Testing Frame work, Page Object Model.
Test automation Tool: Selenium WebDriver 3.0, SoapUI, Ant, Maven and Jenkins, Cucumber, TestNG.
Defect Tracking Tool: JIRA and Bugzilla.
Operating Systems: Unix/Linux, Windows OS, MAC OS.
Web Technologies: HTML5, CSS3, PHP, XML, CMS (Drupal7), WAVE, JAWS, NVDA, Adobe Acrobat, Adobe live cycle.
Database: Oracle, SQL Server 2008.
Version Control Tool: Git, SVN.
QA Automation Engineer
- Involved in various phases of software development life cycle (SDLC) of the application like requirement gatherings, design, analysis, code development and deployment.
- Analyzed functional requirements/user stories and translated requirements into test plans, detailed test cases and Test schedules by following Agile scrum process.
- Performing Manual Testing on functionality of the application and Creating Test Scenarios, Test Cases, Test data for the application.
- Developing and executing the test scripts on the new build by using TestNG with Webdriver3.0. Executing Test Cases and Generating Test summary Reports.
- Analyze the test results and update it accordingly to the Test Manager/Testing Team
- Elaborated use cases, interface definitions and services specifications in collaboration with Business and System Analysts.
- Assigned the tasks of assisting senior QA agile tester in developing test tools and test environment.
- Involved in Estimating, prioritizing, planning and coordinating testing activities within an agile environment.
- Experience in logging defects using JIRA, performed defect tracking and reporting.
- Worked extensively with Selenium WebDriver to automate Test Scenarios and generate reports using TestNG and used Jenkins for Continuous Integration.
- Experienced in Performed Smoke, Functional and GUI Testing.
- Performed the tasks of developing testable user stories by coordinating with business staff.
- Reviewed requirements specifications and technical design documents and provided timely and meaningful feedback on testability.
- Experience in writing Test Cases, analyzing the results, and interaction with team members in fixing Errors.
- Performed Unit testing and regression Testing. Developed automated scripts for Manual test cases using Automation Tools.
- Managed all the regression testing activities on a project and reported to the Management.
- Worked in close cooperation with project managers and other functional team members to form a team effort in development.
- PerformedBack end testingin Database by writing PL/SQL packages.
- Involved in Developing and Testing of User Interfaces (UI) using HTML5, CSS3 and Boot Strap.
- Designed and executed SQL code to validate report criteria and expertise in writing SQL code for validation.
- Involved in application in different phases of code development and deployments.
- Worked with QA testing team to design test methods to verify the application’s functions of generating requirements.
- Involved in bug detection, Defect logging and retesting of fixed bugs.
- Worked with Scrum Master and responsible to collaborate with team members to analyze requirement and find solutions.
QA Automation Engineer
- Experience in logging defects using JIRA, performed defect tracking and reporting. Integration with Cruise Control for nightly execution with Jenkins.
- Involved in end to end application validation, UAT, Regression, Data base testing activities.
- Analyzed object oriented design and developed sequence and class diagrams using UML
- Responsible for implementing business logic, debugging and Functional testing using Selenium automated testing tool.
- Involved in entire QA process, well acquainted with all phases of SDLC and STLC and had experience in testing very complicated applications.
- Performed the tasks of building automated tests programs and developed techniques to improve implementation and testing procedures.
- Understanding the Business requirements, Application and function specifications, Design documents.
- Involved in writing and designing templates for theTest PlansandTest cases. Involved in Preparation of Test Scenarios and review of Test Cases.
- Developed methods using Page Object Model. Converting test case into automation scripts using TestNG.
- Executed framework using TestNG in various browsers such as Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome, and Internet Explorer.
- Involved in updating and executing test cases according to requirements.
- Responsible forBackend testingby executing SQL statements.
- Worked with the Project Manager and high level management team to identify Project Scope.
- Assisted in developing work plans and schedules MS Project to assure high quality and on time project delivery.
- Responsible for testing and implementing for WCAG and section 508 compliance.
- Managed all the regression testing activities on a project and reported to the management.
- Involved in Preparation of Test Scenarios and Review of Test Cases.
- Involved in testing of application using the Scrum (Agile) methodology.
- Performed Cross browser compatibility testing on Chrome, Firefox, IE browsers using TestNG.
- Performed BDD -Behavior Driven Development, ATDD- Acceptance Test-Driven Development and testing using Cucumber, Selenium, JAVA.
- Performed WCAG2.0 AA compliance audits, remediation strategies.
- Test and report on web application for compliance with WCAG2.0 AA and section 508.
- Performed ADA Testing on websites to ensure 508 compliance.
- Migrated and tested static sites using CMS (Drupal7).
- Extensively involved in Developed custom PL/SQL packages.
Environment: Java, Database SQL server 2008,Selenium Web Driver, TestNG, Eclipse, Jira, AutoIt, FirePath, Agile Methodology, Git, Java, Eclipse, HTML5, Java Script, CSS3, XML, TestNG.
QA Manual Tester
- Analyzed and Reviewed Requirement Document for the better understanding of Application.
- Involved in preparing and Reviewing Test Cases Like Smoke Test Cases, Functional Test Cases, Integration Test Cases, System Test Cases and Regression Test Cases as per the Requirements Documents.
- Involved extensively in doing Functional Testing and Integration Testing & End to End Testing.
- Involved in different levels of Test execution like Smoke Testing.
- Prepared Test Scenarios from User stories.
- Reviewed the Test cases against the Requirement specification. Developed Test Scenario, Test Cases and Test Data based on requirements.
- Involved in daily scrum meetings.
- Prepare Defect Summary Report and logging/retesting defects through tools like QC and ALM.
- Involved in reporting the defects using Bug tracking tool JIRA.
- Execution of Test Cases at iteration level.
- Regression testing on each browser at iteration level.Developed test data based on the requirements in a timely manner.
- Executed test cases with special focus on key modules using knowledge of test execution process for both functional and non-functional type of testing.
- Participated in onsite-offshore interactions as required, prepare and submit daily status reports to onsite coordinator and provide timely updates for project trackers.
Environment: HP ALM, M.S Excel, Agile Methodology, Selenium, Git, Java. SQL server 2008, Eclipse, HTML, Java Script, CSS, XML, Cucumber.