- An ISTQB Certified, highly organized and goal oriented Quality Assurance Lead having extensive experience with QA processes and QA deliverables in agile environment while working with various organizations and managing a wide range of responsibilities including; Application & Integration testing, Business (IT) analysis and operational support.
- Over 10 years of experience in Quality Assurance, Process Re - engineering/Improvement, Data Processing/ Mapping, Systems Integration Testing and Implementation of IT projects.
- Experience in QA processes, Test Deliverables, development and execution of test plan, test cases, and test scripts, reporting outcomes, process flowcharts, and status matrix.
- Experienced in Functional, Integration, Systems, Database, Mobile, User Acceptance (UAT), and Regression Testing using manual as well as automation testing techniques with the help of tools such as JIRA, HP ALM/QC, Selenium and HP QTP.
- Experienced in writing technical documentation and performing analysis and reporting of test results.
- Experience with all phases of software development lifecycle (SDLC) and software testing life cycle (STLC).
- Experienced working as per AGILE methodology.
- Extensive experience in business requirements analysis, feasibility and gap analysis and documentation.
- Experienced in conducting Joint Application Development, project meetings, reviews, and walkthroughs.
- Proficient in coordinating various technical and managerial teams to develop process and verifying adherence using the Requirements Traceability Matrix (RTM).
- Self-starter and supportive team player with excellent oral and written communication, presentation skills, problem-solving skills, high analytical skills, interpersonal skills and a good aptitude for learning.
Languages: Java, J2EE (Java, JSP), .NET, C, C++, VB Script
Testing Tools: HP Quality Center (QC), HP ALM, Jira
Automation Tools: Selenium, HP QTP
Platforms: Unix/Linux, Windows 10/7/XP, Mainframe, iOS, Android
RDBMS: Oracle 8.X/9i, SQL Server, MS Access
Network Protocols: HTTP & HTTPS, TCP/IP, Telnet, FTP & SSH
Packages/ Tools: MS Office, Toad, SQL Server, Lotus Notes, RTC, Doors, Microsoft Project.
Quality Assurance Lead
- Leading a QA team in Agile Approach for Software Development Life Cycle.
- Responsible for preparing QA deliverables like, Test Strategy, Test Plan and Resource plans.
- Identify testing scope for a release and prepare mitigation plan for identified risks for the project.
- Working closely with PO and BA to analyze Business Requirements and Technical Specifications.
- Ensuring that defined QA processes have been met while test executions.
- Performed Functional, Systems Integration and End to End testing to ensure functionalities.
- Create, enhance, maintain and execute test scripts using automation technique with the help of Selenium as web driver and Perfecto as cloud devices platform.
- Performed channel services automated testing using SoapUI as a tool.
- Verify request logs to locate the issue using Open Shift and ELK.
- Investigate the integration issue and co-ordinate with extended team.
- Execute Bamboo plant to deploy in QA environment.
- Periodically conduct a defect triage to investigate and escalate the defect.
- Review and merge automation code to project repository in Bit Bucket.
- Prepare and provide application functionality demo to business and stake holders.
- Prepare and maintain delivery letter, QA sign-off and knowledge transfer documents at the end of release.
- Prepare various intake such as, Environment intake, Perf intake, Pen intake, Application onboarding etc.
Sr. Quality Assurance Analyst
- Worked on multiple projects as Test Integrator at the same time and Co-ordinated with various testing teams like, CRM (SAP), SBIP (Online Banking), and Mobile (Native app) to oversee testing progress.
- Prepared Test Strategy, Test Plan and Resource plans.
- Define testing scope and identified risks associated with the project.
- Reviewed and analyzed Business Requirements and Technical Specifications.
- Performed Functional, Systems Integration, End to End, BAT and GUI testing to ensure functionalities.
- Performed Prod validation during deployment to ensure successful integration of various system.
- Created, enhanced, maintained and executed test scripts using automation technique and Selenium as web drivers.
- Prepared Traceability Matrix by linking User Story to Test Scenarios to bug using XRAY and ALM as a tool.
- Performed Responsiveness Testing on various platforms like, PC, Tablets and Mobile etc.
- Performed services testing (SOA) and Integration Testing using SoapUI as a tool.
- Worked closely with the Product Owner, Product Manager, Business Analyst and Product Vendor in Proof of Concept (POC) team.
Sr. QA Analyst
- Tested the Web-based Application and Mobile Web Application using JIRA as a Test Management Tool.
- Performed Functional and System Integration testing to ensure all functions work as specified in the BRD.
- Run Compatibility Testing for Windows platform Tablets and cross browsers - Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox and Microsoft Edge.
- Tested the application under different networks and Internet speeds including on 3G, 4G/LTE, Wi-Fi and on different Mobile Platforms such as iOS and Android devices.
- Supported Final User Acceptance testing by helping them to understand core functionality and workflow of the applications.
- Assisted Team Lead by providing a status report, identify and escalate any risks and issues identified and assisted as requested.
Environment: Java, JIRA, Windows 10/7, SharePoint, Doors, Microsoft Project, MS Office, Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Microsoft Edge, iOS, Android.
Sr. QA Analyst
- Reviewed Business Requirements Documents and the Technical Specification.
- Wrote requirement specifications according to standard templates (where applicable), using natural language simply, clearly, unambiguously and concisely.
- Performed Functional testing to ensure all functions specified in the requirements and designs.
- Setup positive and negative Test data and performed Integration and End to End testing.
- Created and executed test cases using Manual testing techniques and HP ALM As Test Management Tool.
- Wrote SQL queries to ensure Data Mapping and Data Validation with the help of Toad.
- Communicated to IT department for bug fixing and business implementation suggestions.
- Created test plan and status reports for User Acceptance Testing (UAT).