- 5 plus years of experience as Quality Assurance Professional.
- ISTQB Foundation Level (International Software Testing Qualifications Board) certified.
- Well versed in working with Agile Scrum, V cycle and SDLC methodology.
- SME in Compliance domain and Warehouse Management domain.
- Skilled in creating test scripts using various automation tools.
- Received awards for ’Smart work’, ‘The best team player’ and ‘Applause’ in previous organisations.
- Design and organise trainings for extended teams on various topics on need basis.
- Polyglot who can speak basic Japanese and Korean.
- Highly developed teamwork and team managing skills, with complementary skills to initiate tasks and projects independently.
API: - Rest API, Postman, Swagger
Automation: - Selenium, Protractor, Cucumber, TestNG, Junit
Build Automation Tool: - Apache Maven
CI/CD: - GitLabEE
Database: - Oracle SQL, PostgreSQL
Dev Tools: - Kibana
Programming Language: - Java
Source Management: - GIT
Test Data Preparation: - MS Excel Macro
Test Management: - HP ALM, JIRA, XRAY
Senior Test EngineerConfidential
- Prepare query for verifying the data before test execution.
- Create automation scripts for the identified test cases.
- Create macros to prepare huge volume of data.
- Participate in all agile ceremonies and prepare and share reports after each sprint.
Technology Used: Selenium, TestNG,Cucumber, Oracle SQL, VB Script, Java, HP ALM, Git
- Interacting with business and development teams situated across various locations to understand the requirement and to negotiate execution timelines.
- Handling a team of 20, providing metric updates to the stakeholders along with daily execution.
- Creating, debugging and executing regression scripts using Selenium and TestNG after every cycle.
Technology Used: Selenium, TestNG, Oracle SQL, VB Script, Java, HP QC
- Analysis of the data load using Oracle SQL, once every data load is completed.
- Perform Black box testing and create automation scripts using Selenium.
- Analysing the defects that were leaked on to the User Acceptance Testing environment.
- Providing solution to reduce defect injection rate.
- Creating exploratory scenarios to be tested as a part of KYC Releases.