- Over thirteen years of IT experience, in which aroundeleven years of experience in Software Testing of Client/Server and Web based Applications.
- Well - versed with all stages of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) and Software Testing Life Cycle (STLC).
- Experience in Test Environment Setup and Test Infrastructure Development in both Manual and Automation.
- Good Exposure on Requirements Analyzing and Streamlining and Management.
- Good Exposure in Financial, Banking, ERP and eCommerce Business Domains.
- Well versed with Various Testing Stages/Levels/Phases, Testing Types, Testing Techniques and Quality Work Products.
- Experience in Functional and Non-Functional (Availability, Usability, Reliability and Compatibility), UAT Testing Types.
- Expertise on Black box Testing, Grey box and White box Techniques, Decision Tables and Use Case Testing.
- Around 4 year of experience in Test Automation using QTP (8.2, 9.2 10.00 versions).
- Hands on experience in preparing Test plans, Test cases, Automated Tests and Test Data.
- Good expertise in peer reviews (Test Design and Defect Reporting).
- Expertise in analyzing the results and reporting Suggestions and defects.
- Good Experience on Bug Life Cycle.
- Extensively used automated test tools like WinRunner and QTP for Functional and Regression Testing.
- Experience in Preparation of Automated Tests within the Keyword driven automation framework.
- Good Expertise in VBScript and Automation Infrastructure Development.
- Good Exposure in Using of QTP Integrated Environment (Step Generator, Synchronization, Actions, Recovery Scenarios and Methods etc.).
- Experience in Descriptive Programming using QTP.
- Excellent knowledge of Insurance domain.
- Good Experience on Test Management Tools like TestDirector and Quality Centre.
- Experience on LoadRunner by doing performance and load testing.
- Setup and configuration of the overall QualityCenter technical and operating environment in a Windows Server and SQL Server/Oracle with standalone and cluster environment
- Working with QualityCenter users to implement new processes
- Setup and configuration of QualityCenter projects.
- Experience on web services testing, mostly used SoapUI.
- Experience in executing SQL queries in order to view successful transactions of data and for validating data. Extensive use of SQL queries (Oracle, SQL Server) to perform Backend Testing of the reports.
- Good expertise on Exploratory Testing using Domain Knowledge.
- Working knowledge on Java, .Net, Oracle and SQL Server Technologies based Projects.
- Worked closely with development and Technical Support teams to resolve quality issues.
- Experience in System Administration and Awareness on various Network Environments.
- Good interpersonal skills, commitment, result oriented, hard working with a quest and zeal to learn new technologies.
- Good Knowledge in IEEE and CMM/CMMI Standards.
Confidential, Edison, NJ
- Responsible for managing and implementing the Quality Assurance process across their full product line, Solution Manager, Admin Portal, Self Service, Support Analyst and etc.
- Started as a self-starter without any proper documentation of their products, and became expert in their product after vigorous interaction with the developer and the development team.
- Worked as a QA lead in estimation of Project Timelines and test Plan.
- Planed and Created the overall Test Strategy forUAT phases of testing and end-to-end testing.
- worked closely with Development team, Business analyst to ensure full coverage of UAT criteria to be met during UAT phase of testing.
- Tested the performance of Solution manager web based application using the HP LoadRunner 9.0
- Generate the Vuserscripts, develop scenarios for various types of Loads, analyzing the results in analyzer in LoadRunner, generating the final execution summary reports.
- Involved in testing Web services and XML with tool called ‘SOAP UI’. I have been using this tool to locate WSDL file on internet, create Test cases, run them, do load testing, security testing.
- Used my web service expertise in testing web services via SOAP, using the open source testing tool SoapUI
- Amazing skills in Functionality and Performance test plan creation for web services
- Identified key performance bottlenecks in the application and also performed end-to-end root cause analysis on these bottlenecks to pin point the reasons.
- Worked as a QA lead as a primary liaison with Business, Development teams and Vendors for major releases, recreation of customer issues, subsequent Hot fix and patch testing and successful release of patches.
- Help also level III technical support engineers to resolve some critical issue from client.
- Taking care of their full line of product as I Owned that product.
- Tested some Mobile layout version of Rightanswers product line.
- Tested Rightanswers line of products on Agile methodology.
Lead Quality Assurance Analyst
- Excellent experience of full Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) and (STLC)
- Generated test scripts for functional and regression tests using QTP.
- Designed and generated Reusable Test Scripts using QTP
- Verified data in Oracle after converted from MS Access.
- Used SQL Queries for database testing to validate the data and mapped back tobusiness requirements.
- Interacted with developers and end users to resolve technical issues.
- Manage and mentor offshore junior QA.
- Supervise and mentor junior tester. Manage and handle multiple projects at the same time.
- Conducted manual testing, compared actual and expected results and logged defects using the defect tracking Mercury Quality Center.
- Industry Standard Compliance for storing Credit Card Information. .
- Developed and Executed Test Plan & Test Script in Quality Center.
- Developed UNIX shell script, loading data in various environments using FTP.
- Involved to create an order for new and existing subscriber and provisioned the order.
- Involved as part of automation team using QTP, developed test scripts.
- Generated test scripts for functional and regression tests using QTP.
- Extract Transform Load ETL development using Sql server integration Services (SSIS).
- Ran Unix automated scripts, tested the Customer Care applications and Web applicationsperformed as expected.
- Performed End to Endtesting and solving the issues with Coordination of Developer.
- Worked with MERCURY Quality Center for tracking defects.
Environment:Windows XP, UNIX, Sql Server, CRT, ETL, QTP 9.2 and Quality Center 9.2.
Confidential Service, New York
Quality Assurance Engineer
- Project: Web based PES application processing the transaction of proctor for conductinga variety of Professional exams.
- Wrote and executed system test plans for high-capacity web server software, database-driven web-based applications on Windows platforms.
- Coded and executed automated test cases in Ruby language.
- Validating the Proctors registering through front end application and from back end database.
Confidential, New Jersey
Database Tester/Analyst (Consultant)
- Analyzed requirement specs and design specs, created Test Plan, Test Cases and scenarios using Test Director and took responsibility for complete feature/component testing.
- Performed Client/Server testing using pearl script. For checking Order Entry,customer Payment and Collection Agency systems.
- Performed black box, smoke, functionality, integration, GUI, system, database, regression and acceptance testing.
- Created Database comparison Matrix to evaluate Databases.
- Used Microsoft Word extensively for storing test cases, maintaining test documentation.
- Used Test Director to create, manage, run test suites, and generate reports for percentage of failures with proper Severity, Priority, and test case status.
- Handled Front End Screens and objects by using functions and methods.
- Carried out Regression testing on various test suites to verify the fixed bugs and to ensure the application stability.
- Extensive use of SQL queries to perform transaction testing.
Environment: Windows, MS-DOS, UNIX and Linux,SQL, Java, C, C++, XML, VB Script, Java Script, HTML, Quick Test Pro, Toad, Quality Center, Load Runner, Win runner,Oracle, MS-SQL Server and MS-Access
Confidential, Islandia, New York
Quality Assurance Engineer
- Responsible for managing QA Testing Resources for heterogeneous environments
- Involved for multiple applications and able to do multi-tasking.
- Well-versed with all stages of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) and Software Testing Life Cycle (STLC).
- Responsible for Analysis of the Requirement, Designing the test cases, testingand communicating throughout the project.
- Wrote and executed system test plans and test cases.
- Created functional test plan and test cases for manual testing and Automated testing.
- Lead the Requirements, Business Reviews and Testing Reviews for the project.
- Created and managed the defects and reported in Startrak (DTS)
- Responsible for verifying logs, checking batch processes, and executing SQL queries (Database testing) throughout the project.
- Conduct walkthroughs and meetings; ensure project milestones and deliverables are met.
- Created the load test plan and test cases and monitored the results when offshore team was running the scripts.
- Worked closely with User Acceptance Team to ensure the stability and verify the acceptance criteria for the project.
- Trained the testers to use the Automation tools winrunner QA Partner Created Modules.
- Created Test strategy and Test evaluation summary document. Reported QA team status to executives.
- Developed the Test Cases to follow the Traceability Matrix.
- Performed Functional, Performance testing, Positive, Negative & Regression testing.
- Develop SQL Queries for checking the Data Transaction.
Environment: Windows NT 4.0, 2000, C++, Java, Sql server, Oracle, Mainframe, Win Runner, Novell Netware,Unix, HP, IBM AIX, Sun Solaris sparc and Linux flavor.
- .NET Developers/Architects Resumes
- Java Developers/Architects Resumes
- Informatica Developers/Architects Resumes
- Business Analyst (BA) Resumes
- Quality Assurance (QA) Resumes
- Network and Systems Administrators Resumes
- Help Desk and Support specialists Resumes
- Oracle Developers Resumes
- SAP Resumes
- Web Developer Resumes
- Datawarehousing, ETL, Informatica Resumes
- Business Intelligence, Business Object Resumes
- MainFrame Resumes
- Network Admin Resumes
- Oracle Resumes
- ORACLE DBA Resumes
- Other Resumes
- Peoplesoft Resumes
- Project Manager Resumes
- Quality Assurance Resumes
- Recruiter Resumes
- SAS Resumes
- Sharepoint Resumes
- SQL Developers Resumes
- Technical Writers Resumes
- WebSphere Resumes
- Hot Resumes