- Over Twelve plus years of experience in Business Analysis and Quality Assurance & in Financial Industries, Insurance and Supply Chain Management.
- Over an year experience in Development of Struts Framework(Java, OOPS Concepts)
- Having Expertise in Leading & performing Functional, System Integration, Regression, and User Acceptance Testing.
- Expertise in testing Data Warehouse Applications, Client/Server and internet Applications using ETL Frame Work, J2EE, Java, Java Script, Struts, WSAD,UNIX,PL/SQL, Perl, Pro*C,C and Mainframe.
- Experienced in Creating Test Plans, Requirement Mapping, and Test Cases, conducting tests and tracking defects.
- Experience in analyzing Traceability Matrix using Mercury Tools.
- Proficient in estimating and defining detailed steps for testing efforts in all different applications Data Warehouse projects and Partner Launches.
- Hands on Experience in Mobile Applications testing.
- Experienced in Conducting Interviews and selecting the team members for Projects.
- Experienced in Development and Testing of PL/SQL Blocks and Functions for Database Testing (SQL, SQL*Plus and PL/SQL)
- Experience in Black Box and White Box Testing.
- Experience in developing UNIX Shell Scripts (Korn, Bourne)
- Experience in GUI, Regression, Data Driven, Functional, Database and User Acceptance Testing.
- Experience in Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) using the Waterfall Model and Agile Methodology.
- Strong working experience in the Data Analysis, Data Verification and Validation of ETL Applications using Backend/Database Testing.
Languages: C, C++, JAVA, SQL, Perl, Pro*C, SAS
Bug Reporting Tools: Test Director, Quality Center, TFS
Web Technology: Java, J2EE, Servlets, HTML, XML, PHP
Databases: ORACLE, Teradata, SQL Server
Operating Systems: Windows 98/00/NT/XP, Unix.
- Gathering of functional requirements from sales and client service departments.
- Involved in meeting with divisional, regional, district managers to gather the user/real time requirements for devices.
- Created, analyzed and reviewed the software requirements, functional specifications and design documents.
- Performed testing and maintain documentation on different types of Testing viz, Positive, Negative, Regression, Integration, System, User - acceptance, Performance and Black Box.
- Responsible for creating Test Plans and Test Strategy Documents.
- Analyze Iphone App, compared with requirement documents and suggested enhancements to developers.
- Highly involved in analyzing all the functionalities on new iPhone App of the company across the intermec /Conventional devices.
- Analyzed test results, created test summary reports and Defect Reports.
Environment: HP Quality Center 10.0,MS OFFICE, AS400,DB2,PHP,.Net,MySQL, SQL Server Management Studio, Iphone, Mobile/Intermec.
Confidential . Arlington. TX
SR. Data Quality Analyst
- Responsible for identifying opportunities for business-rule verifications by meeting with business members and other DW personnel.
- Responsible for reviewing the specifications, analyzing the data and provide technical specifications on those verifications to the ETL team for the deployment.
- Continually looks for ways to improve performance by attending seminars, classes, reading articles, etc
- Performed quality testing for pre-production and ensure all testing results are stored appropriately
- Experience in generating test script (SQL QUERIES) based on BRD, ETL Spec and mapping doc.
- Created, reviewed, and executed SQL test queries to validate transformation rules used in source to target mappings and verify the data in target tables.
- Modification of test cases and test scripts based on the requirement change via Change request.
- Review of Test Case results and Track issues to closure.
- Analyzing defects and finding out the root cause for the issues.
- Responsible for Generating of daily/weekly Status reports.
Environment: Rapid SQL, Informatica 9.10, Remedy Tickets System, COGNOS, BPC reporting Tools, Excel Macros.
Confidential . Malvern.PA
Business Systems Analyst Tester
- Used a variety of information gathering techniques (e.g., interviews) to determine system requirements and technology needs.
- Responsible for translating business needs into system and software requirements, and create requirements documents.
- Responsible for Writing use case documents.
- Responsible for Scheduling Peer reviews/Walk through requirements/Design Document Review Meetings.
- Experienced in estimation of Project Timelines and test Plan.
- Responsible for Defining and Driving Test Strategies for Test Data Management.
- Responsible for Testing in Mainframe Batch Processing Applications.
- Having Very good experience in Agile Methodology and Creating User Stories.
- Strong experience in SQLs/Data Management and having ability to write and interpret complex SQL Queries.
- Experience working with Data Modelers and Experience in running Jobs in Mainframe/ControlM/Unix Environment.
- Team player with strong analytical, interpersonal, communication and problem solving skills.
- Having Ability to handle simultaneous projects, meet critical deadlines and timely execution of several client/server projects.
Environment: Mainframe Batch Processing, DB2, Oracle, Control M, SQL, Java Batch, Quality Center, Agility Enterprise, SERENA Business Manager.
Confidential . Wilmington. DE
- Responsible to work on multiple platforms like Web-based applications in Java, .NET, Back-End testing using SQL with Data Feeds in Data stage, ETL environment, Reports in BRIO, Micro strategy and Data Ware house Applications.
- Followed Agile Methodology and weekly releases.
- Involved in Manual testing of Web service using XML Data.
- Responsible for Manual Testing and Involved in writing Complex queries for Data Validations.
- Having Hands on Expertise in Data ware house Concepts/tools(Data Stage), Data Models and Involved in testing ETL Framework applications like PODS
- Developing and Maintaining Test Scripts, analyzing bugs and interacting with development team members in fixing the defects.
- Involved on testing the new functionalities based on test cases and coordinated with development team in fixing the issues.
- Ensure that all the test cases are updated in the Quality Center along with Master test plan.
- Tested critical bug fixes including critical fixes and coordinated with developers in release of bug fixes meeting tight timeline.
- Involved in Backend Database testing in Oracle using SQL.
- Defects were tracked, reviewed, analyzed and compared using Quality Center
- Responsible to work independently on multiple projects.
- Responsible to work with different groups on different platforms.
- Experience in writing SQL queries.
- Compared Source to Target Data using SAS programs.
Environment: Unix, oracle, Java, Net, Control-M, HP quality center 10.0, Data stage, Hyperion, Micro strategy, Teradata, SAS
Confidential . Newark, DE
Lead Business Process Analyst/Lead Quality Analyst
- Analyzed Business Responsible for testing Batch processes.
- Responsible for creating Test Plans, Test Cases and test Execution.
- Responsible for Data Conditioning and creating test accounts.
- Responsible for White Box testing.
- Having Expertise to read and understand code in UNIX, Java, Perl and PL/SQL.
- Having expertise in handling multiple projects and multitasking.
- Requirements, Functional and Technical Documents and Developed Test Cases.
- Interacted with developers for any issues/ defects.
- Executed Test cases with by running SQL Queries
- Testing Status has been taken from everybody in the team and Attended Status Meeting everyday
- Developed Testing status reports and have been sent to Managers.
- Involved in Implementing the Work Request’s in Production
- Responsible to validate the Post Implementation
- Responsible for Logging the Existing Production Issues in Test Director.
- Responsible for dealing with Policy/Business Users team, development team, Project Manager, A team and UAT team.
- Given suggestions and process improvement ideas to managers to improve the system.
- Involved in enterprise projects UDAP/REGZ.
- Responsible for writing SAS Scripts and shell scripts.
- Responsible for estimating the level of Effort for given Work Requests.
- Responsible for sending reports to the group from Test Director.
- Familiar with TSYS.
- Created Test Plans for the Projects.
- Mentored less experienced team members.
Environment: Batch Processing, MainFrame, Unix, perl, sql, oracle, Test Director, Java, SAS,.NET,C++
Sr. QUALITY ANALYST
- Involved in preparing High Level Test Plan based on user requirement documents.
- Responsible in defining test objectives for the application and performed Manual Testing.
- Involved in all phases of testing, Functional Testing, System Testing, And UAT.
- Analyzed Business Requirements and Technical Specifications to develop Test Cases.
- Responsible for testing on Main Frame/Green Screens.
- Involved in Querying Power MHS
- Responsible for logging the defects
- Interacted with the developers for bug fixes and problem resolution.
- Participated in regular Project Status Meetings related to testing
Environment: Main Frame, DB2, AIX 5.3, Power MHS 6.3.3, Share Point, Quality Center 8.2.
Confidential . Newark, DE
Sr. Business Process Analyst
- Responsible for testing on Main Frame/Green Screens involving TSYS.
- Extensively used TSYS Green Screens (IAGI, ICAL, ICAD etc.) to perform day-to-day Job functions.
- Other Mainframe screens used were QDE, SUM, CBR, which were on ACAPS Platform.
- Involved in all phases of Software Development Cycle.
- Responsible for writing Use Cases.
- Used CDN (Credit Decision Navigator) to check process and data flows for code written by developers.
- Analyzed Requirements and Strata Explorer Visio’s to develop Test Cases.
- Tested the business functionality, navigation and validation of the application.
- Performed Positive Testing, Negative Testing and Regression.
- Responsible for Testing on Research Logs.
- Responsible for White Box testing.
- Performed execution of test cases manually to verify the expected results.
- Wrote SQL Queries to get test data from Production.
- Responsible for logging the defects in Test Director/Quality Center.
- Attended Defect review meeting with Team and developers to resolve issues.
- Involved in testing various new Product Launches ( Pier1, BP, TJ Max, Camping World, HEB, etc).
- Involved in testing the migration products (Business First to ACAPS).
- Analysis of business and system requirements of Credit Policy, New Account approvals and declines, credit line assignments etc.
- Communicated with ACAPS via Strata inbound and outbound events.
- Experienced in pulling the Credit Bureau and analyzing Credit Bureau reports for Application Processing.
- Regression Testing was performed and the additional test scripts were generated for each version of code release.
Environment: Main Frame, COBOL, Oracle, MS-Office, and Test Director/Quality Center 8.2.
Confidential . SAN ANTONIO, TX
- Configured Business Rules in Navisys Front Office rules engine to calculate the Premium for a Member Applied for Life Insurance Policy.
- Worked in an Agile Test driven Development environment
- Analyzed System requirement and developed the functionalities in Struts Framework.
- Created and modified Struts actions.
- Worked with struts validations & Mappings.
- Modified the JSP pages to meet the requirements.
- Interacted with Testers to resolve Modification Requests
- Attended Defect review meetings with Team to resolve issues
- Experience in managing onsite/Offshore team model
Environment: MAIN FRAME, Java, J2EE, JSP, Servlets, Junit, IBM Web sphere server5.0, IBM HTTP server, Test Director, UNIX, XML,Oracle9i.
- .NET Developers/Architects Resumes
- Java Developers/Architects Resumes
- Informatica Developers/Architects Resumes
- Business Analyst (BA) Resumes
- Quality Assurance (QA) Resumes
- Network and Systems Administrators Resumes
- Help Desk and Support specialists Resumes
- Oracle Developers Resumes
- SAP Resumes
- Web Developer Resumes
- Datawarehousing, ETL, Informatica Resumes
- Business Intelligence, Business Object Resumes
- MainFrame Resumes
- Network Admin Resumes
- Oracle Resumes
- ORACLE DBA Resumes
- Other Resumes
- Peoplesoft Resumes
- Project Manager Resumes
- Quality Assurance Resumes
- Recruiter Resumes
- SAS Resumes
- Sharepoint Resumes
- SQL Developers Resumes
- Technical Writers Resumes
- WebSphere Resumes
- Hot Resumes