- Over Seven (7+) years of experience in Software Quality Assurance under Unix and windows environment with excellent analytical and diversified experience in manual and automated testing of web and client/Server application, Seeking a challenging position of Software Test Analyst/Test Engineer or Software Tester.
- Professional experience in various types of projects such as, Health Care, Government Agencies, Financials and Telecom domains.
- Reviewed and understands the business requirement document (BRD), functional requirement specification (FRS), technical require documents (TRD) and Use cases.
- Proficient in writingTest Plans,Test Scripts, Test Scenarios and Test Casesfor both manual /automated testing process.
- Excellent understanding of entire software development life cycle (SDLC) and software testing life cycle (STLC) including methodologies such as Waterfall, Iterative, Agile and Scrum.
- Extensive experience on manual and automation testing tools such as test director, quality center (QC), ALM quality center, IBM Rational suite, Quick test pro(QTP) and Load runner.
- Performed all kinds of testing such as Smoke, Functional, Black box, System, Regression, UAT, Backend, 508 compliance, Performance, Load, Stress, Web service, Security, and Cross browser Testing.
- In depth knowledge on databases using SQL and automated testing on web, client, server and mainframe surroundingsability to multi - task and formulate technical documents.
- Expert in developing and executing automated test scripts using Quick Test Professional (QTP)
- Experienced in creatingRequirementTraceability Matrixto ensure comprehensive test coverage of requirements.
- Extensive knowledge on Backend testing in using relational database management system (RDBMS), SQL server, Oracle, TOAD and expert in writing complex queries using SQL.
- Worked with various teams and data-architects from QA prospective to come up with processes in dev/qa/prod for extraction, transformation and loading the data into the data marts.
- Extensive knowledge in using ALM Quality Center, Rational Quality Manager and JIRA tool to report bugs/ defects tracking management system.
- Familiar with different standards like CMMI, IEEE and ISO for software development and corresponding documentation.
- Performed functional and non-functional documents for both manual & automated testing by working with team, and reading and analyzing available documentations.
- Performed the tasks of developing integrated software to meet the mobile applications using mobile device, for iPhone, android, black berry, and Samsung mobile testing.
- Maintain UNIX operating system by trouble shooting, hardware, software, networks and operating systems.
- Effective team collaboration and strong communication skills- written and verbal, passionate about learning new tools and technology.
Testing Tools: HP ALM/ Quality Center, Quick Test Pro, Load runner, Rational Suites, Selenium
Bug Tracking Tools: Quality Center/Test Director, JIRA, PVS Tracker, Clear case, Clear quest
Operating Systems: Windows(XP/Vista/7), .NET, Mac OS, Linux, Unix
DBMS: Oracle10g/11g, SQL, PL/SQL, SQL Server, SQL Plus, Toad, DB2, MS Access
Browsers: Google Chrome, Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Safari
Web Servers: MS Outlook, Share Point. TFS, MS VISIO
Confidential, McLean, VA
Software Test Analyst
- Responsible for the administration of all health and welfare benefits including Medicaid, Medicare, dental, pharmaceutical, disability, life.
- Responsible for the administration of the company’s 401(k) plan which encompasses processing enrollments, loans, rollovers, termination and distributions.
- Reviewed design documents and business requirements to learn the function and scope of the application, to understand release changes and to create aTest Strategyfor every release.
- Involved in the development oftest plansand createdtest casesand test scripts needed to validate the requirements.
- Involved InAgile Methodology.
- PerformedSmoke, Functional, Integration, System,Regression, Backend and User acceptance testing.
- Performed manual and automation tests on various modules usingpositiveandnegativescenario.
- Analyzed theend-to-end functionalityby testing the application manually.
- Carried outsecurity teststo check that only valid users could access certain sections of the site.
- Writing andReviewing Manual test casesandcustomizing ALM Quality Centeras needed.
- Extensively worked onALM Quality Centerto Write Test Cases, Execute Test Cases, Log Defects, Track Defects and Prioritize Defects.
- Responsible for HIPAA training of company staff.
- Prepared test scenarios for regression testing usingQuick Test Professional.
- Developed and executed various VBScripts using QTP for automated test of individual functional and Regression testing of the web based application.
- UsedSynchronization, Call function, Parameterization, Checkpoints, Regular Expressions to enhance testaffectivity also created reusable actions.
- Performed Database Testing validating data purse from Web transactions & business rules by writing SQL queries using SQL server and oracle database and also searching, creatingandupdatingtest data.
- Identifying and preparing test data for Manual and Mobile Testing.
- Involve QA tasks and follows up Daily Standup Meeting by working with Architects people, Scrum Master, Developer & Project Manager by planning, executing, monitoring & controlling test activities.
- Tested under Windows and Solaris andLinuxEnvironments.
- Prepared Test Summary Report after every build Release and submit to the Mangers.
Environment: Java, .Net, JDK, XML, MS Outlook, TFS, Microsoft office, Mozilla Firefox, SQL Server, SQL,TOAD, Agile Scram, ALM Quality Center.
Confidential, Falls Church, VA
- Performed a variety of office administration duties including preparing correspondence, reports, and vouchers
- Entered data into system, made travel and meeting arrangements
- Provided support for financial transactions in all aspects of the station operations, including biweekly transmission of data to national headquarters
- Assisted in the administration and provided direct support to designated Red Cross programs, including logistical duties such as scheduling classes, ordering supplies, collecting and processing course fees
- Developed Test cases, Test scripts and Test scenarios based on high-level and detailed designs documents.
- Responsible for defect tracking and management metrics, defects are logged and change requests are submitted using ALM Quality Center.
- Performed System, Functional, Regression, UAT and End to End testing to verify the functionality with the new codes introduced for modification and/or enhancement using Quick Test Pro.
- Created user-defined functions, functions libraries and maintained automation scripts to set-up the work environment using visual basic Add-in.
- Created automated VB scripts for new functionality of the Application.
- Conducted traceability matrix between Requirements, design, use cases and test cases.
- Participated in the Test Case Peer Review to ensure test cases appropriately translate and map to requirements
- Conducted Back-end Testing using SQL queries from DB2
- Provided emergency communications, casework service, financial assistance, and information
- Assisted in the recruitment and training of volunteers
Environment: ALM Quality Center, Oracle, Toad, Windows, .NET, Web logic, J2EE, UNIX, Clear case, JIRA, HTML, VSS, XML.
Confidential, Reston, VA
Software Test Engineer
- Capable of explaining complicated telecommunications concepts to non-technical professionals.
- Performs well in fast paced, high pressure environments.
- Expertise in the development and implementation of voice and data equipment.
- Experienced in the design, configuration and maintenance of numerous telecom systems, hardware and software applications.
- Performed Functional, Integration, Regression, System and UAT during the various phases of the application.
- Experience in Object Repository, Object Identification, set the Environment variables, Output value, Recovery scenario, data driven test by using Quick Test Pro (QTP).
- Developed complex SQL queries to test the database values for data integrity.
- Designed and deployed training classes for new customers and carriers.
- Created supporting documentation for systems and software usage and control.
- Integrated cell phone data support into current systems, enabling company to monitor and document usage.
- Analyzed and resolved telecommunications billing issues.
- Reported the bugs, Email notifications to the developers using the Distributed Defect Tracking tool JIRA.
Environment: Quick Test Pro, Rational test manager, Requisite pro MS Outlook, Visio, MS Office, XML, VB Script, TOAD, UNIX, J2EE, JIRA, Linux, TFS.
Confidential, New York, NY
- Analyzed, design and build testing procedures that deliver the client’s goals and provide our clients with maximum value and quality product.
- Responsible for handling financial transactions as per the policies and procedures of the bank.
- Handle responsibilities of solving issues and respond to customer inquiries in an effective manner.
- Perform the tasks of educating customers on operating channels like telephone banking and Automated Teller Machines.
- Manually generate and implement templates for Test plan, Test Cases, and Test Scripts and performed Manual Testing on the entire application.
- Responsible for application features and preparing several Test plans and Test cases, Test scripts for unit, Integration, System, User Acceptance, Functional and Regression testing.
- Performed back end testing by verifying the data in the Oracle Database using SQL queries.
- HP Quality Center tool is used to investigate software bugs and interacted with developers to resolve technical issues.
- Prepared and submitted IV&V review report based on finding, observation and recommendation.
- Worked with SQL and UNIX shell scripts to test database integrity.
- Perform the tasks of supporting sales activities of the bank by participating in seminars, promotional campaigns, and product initiatives.
Environment: Share Point, TFS, J2EE, TOAD, XML, VB++, HTML, Oracle, NET, UNIX, SQL, QC, People Soft.
- .NET Developers/Architects Resumes
- Java Developers/Architects Resumes
- Informatica Developers/Architects Resumes
- Business Analyst (BA) Resumes
- Quality Assurance (QA) Resumes
- Network and Systems Administrators Resumes
- Help Desk and Support specialists Resumes
- Oracle Developers Resumes
- SAP Resumes
- Web Developer Resumes
- Datawarehousing, ETL, Informatica Resumes
- Business Intelligence, Business Object Resumes
- MainFrame Resumes
- Network Admin Resumes
- Oracle Resumes
- ORACLE DBA Resumes
- Other Resumes
- Peoplesoft Resumes
- Project Manager Resumes
- Quality Assurance Resumes
- Recruiter Resumes
- SAS Resumes
- Sharepoint Resumes
- SQL Developers Resumes
- Technical Writers Resumes
- WebSphere Resumes
- Hot Resumes