Sfdc Qa Tester Resume
- 8+ years of experience as QA Analyst working with various Salesforce applications.
- Good understanding of the Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC) including Agile and Waterfall methodologies.
- Worked closely with the product owners, designers, developers during all aspects ofcreation of SFDC Application.
- Extensive experience in writing test scenarios, test cases based on functional requirements and user stories.
- Sound knowledge of Functional testing, Integration testing and Regression testing of Window based, Back - end/Database and Web based applications.
- Experience in SOQL (Salesforce Object Query Language) to query salesforce data using Developer console and Workbench.
- Excellent skills in testing salesforce CRM application under different Profiles and Roles.
- Experience in integration testing using web services API.
- Experience in testing Data migration from external systems to Salesforce Database.
- Used TOAD, SQL developer software for querying the Oracle database.
- Extensive experience in diagnosing, reporting, tracking and resolving defects.
- Hands on experience using various testing tools like TFS, HP ALM, JIRA, TestRail, Salesforce Workbench.
- Actively participated and involved in daily stand up meetings, weekly sprint meetings and bug scrub meetings.
- Experience in Salesforce Testing with Managing Packages
- Able to work on multiple tasks simultaneously and manage time and priorities effectively.
Life Cycle and Methodologies Expertise: Software Development Life Cycle (Agile, Waterfall), Database Migration, Data Analysis, Enterprise Application Integration, Product Implementation and Support, Quality Assurance
Databases: Oracle 10g/9i/8i, SQL Server 2008/2005, MySQL, MS-Access, TOAD
Testing Tools: TFS, JIRA, Test Rail, HP ALM, POSTMAN REST Client for Chrome, SoapUI, Salesforce Workbench
Cloud Computing: Salesforce.com, Sales and Service Cloud, Apex Data Loader, Workbench
Confidential, Carrolton, TX
SFDC QA Tester
Environment: Salesforce.com, Agile, TFS, SOQL, Windows 7, APEX, Apex data Loader, Informatica ETL, Workbench
- Worked on Salesforce.com in Sales Cloud and Service Cloud.
- Heavily worked on Lead Generation, Lead Assignment Rules, Queues, Tasks, Call planning Setups for Title Leads and Non-Title Leads for TitleMax.
- Testing TitleMax Salesforce application under different custom Profiles like CCOSR Executive, CCOSR Manager, CCOSR.
- Worked on Various Standard objects and Custom objects including Leads, Lead Assignment Settings, Stores, Worklist, Operation Hours, Reports and Cases.
- Testing Lead Assignment settings object under CCOSR Executive profile to set the RealTime Leads, Overnight Leads, Secondary Leads and Spanish Leads for CCOSR.
- Worked on Web to Case, Email to Case, Case Assignment Rules, Workflows and Case Escalation Rules.
- Testing Field Validation, Triggers, Workflows, Page layouts for Lead object and Dispositioning the Leads, Duplicate Lead Management based on Leads Phone Numbers, Emails. Testing Time Management for real time leads, overnight leads and secondary Leads in Sales Cloud.
- Testing Read, Read/Write fields on lead details page, Agent console, Recent Items, Creating New Leads from Footer, Sub tabs, inline editing on Lead details page, Case escalations in service cloud.
- Well versed in manual testing on Salesforce CRM and creating Bugs for the defects found. Used tools like TFS, Snipping Tool, Snagit, Jing for capturing the defects.
- Experience using TFS for writing Test cases for the user stories.
- Interacting with Product Owner, project manager and Business Analyst to get the requirements update.
Confidential, Burlington, MA
SFDC QA Tester
Environment: Salesforce.com, Agile, Jira, MySQL, APEX, Apex Data Loader, Workbench
- Worked on various salesforce.com Standard and Custom objects like Accounts, Contacts, Cases, Leads, Opportunities, Products, Assets, Price Books, Reports and Dashboards.
- Tested DRG Salesforce application under different custom profiles like Pharmacist DRG, Case Management, GCS Rep, Analyst Pharmacist, Account Master, Builder DRG, Sales Rep.
- Writing the Test Scripts for UAT to support end users and helped them in getting used to the application.
- Tested Lead object by creating leads from Different customer Web sites, Web to Lead form, And also tested merging Duplicates leads within the lead details page.
- Tested assignment rules to automatically redirect leads to Salesforce and assign leads to different users and queues according to the requirements.
- Tested Case object by creating cases from Web to Case form and Email to Case.
- Responsible for analyzing and documenting the root causes for the issues that were identified in UAT.
- Well versed in manual testing on Salesforce CRM and creating Bugs for the defects found. Used tools like Jing, snipping tool for capturing the defects.
- Excellent testing knowledge in Salesforce Page layouts, Record types, field level security and visibility, Users, Profiles, Roles, Permission sets, Visual force pages etc.
Confidential, Phoenix, AZ
SFDC Quality Assurance Analyst
Environment: Salesforce.com, Agile, Jira, MySQL, Windows 7, APEX, Apex data Loader, Informatica ETL, Workbench
- Testing data Validation, Workflow, Triggers, Assignment rules, Case escalation rules, page layout for custom and standard objects in Salesforce, based on the user stories.
- Tested Salesforce application under different custom profiles like CEO, Sales Manager, Sales Repo, Sales Executive, Senior Operation Manager, Senior Sales Executive, Financial Manager, Finance Specialist and Financial Executive.
- Tested various objects like Opportunity, Opportunity Line Items, Invoice Line Items, Price Books and Products.
- Tested Visualforce email templates and also automated Email process to send to customers.
- Tested various objects, fields, page layouts, tabs, custom reports and report folder.
- Tested several Validation Rules, custom buttons and links on custom and standard objects.
- Tested Conga Composer Managing package in Salesforce.
- Interacted with Scrum master and project manager to get requirement update.
- Analyzing user stories, and writing the test cases and updating them as needed.
- Testing and verifying using the Workbench to confirm that the data is saved accurately in the Salesforce database using the SOQL Queries for those fields that are not on the page layout
- Creating the bugs for the defects found while testing and linking them to the User Stories.
- Actively participated in daily scrum meeting, weekly sprint meetings and bug scrub meeting.
- Tracking the testing progress and the progress of the defects resolution on the JIRA tool.
Confidential, Portland, ME
SFDC Quality Assurance Analyst
Environment: Salesforce.com, Agile, TFS, TOAD, Windows 7, Test Rail, APEX, Apex data Loader
- Good experience using TFS tool to track the progress of the sprints for creating subtasks for the user stories and for creating Bugs.
- Actively participated and involved in walkthroughs, team meetings and status update meetings and requirement-gathering meetings.Interacted with Business Analyst and project managers to get requirement update.
- Created test scenarios and test cases based on business and functional Requirements.
- Coordinated with Business and Developer team.
- Validated Functionality of Standard and Custom objects in Salesforce.com
- Performed testing the Data Validation of the fields, profiles, permission sets, record types, field security and field visibility, testing standard pages and custom VF pages.
- Tested Salesforce application functionality under different Profiles and Roles
Confidential, Jersey City, NJ
Environment: Salesforce.com, Waterfall, HP ALM, Windows 7, Workbench, APEX, Apex data Loader, REST API
- Using Test management tool ALM/QC to manage requirement, design test cases and defect submission.
- Worked extensively on various Salesforce Standard and Custom Objects like Cases, Accounts, Opportunities, Products, Price Book, Price book entries.
- Writing test cases and updating them as needed as per the changes in user stories.
- Actively participated and involved in walkthroughs, daily scrums, weekly sprint meetings and bug bash meetings.
- Testing the Salesforce CRM applications under different profiles and user conditions
- Interacting with Scrum master and project manager to get requirement update.
- Used SOQL in Workbench and developer console for querying against the Salesforce database.
- .NET Developers/Architects Resumes
- Java Developers/Architects Resumes
- Informatica Developers/Architects Resumes
- Business Analyst (BA) Resumes
- Quality Assurance (QA) Resumes
- Network and Systems Administrators Resumes
- Help Desk and Support specialists Resumes
- Oracle Developers Resumes
- SAP Resumes
- Web Developer Resumes
- Datawarehousing, ETL, Informatica Resumes
- Business Intelligence, Business Object Resumes
- MainFrame Resumes
- Network Admin Resumes
- Oracle Resumes
- ORACLE DBA Resumes
- Other Resumes
- Peoplesoft Resumes
- Project Manager Resumes
- Quality Assurance Resumes
- Recruiter Resumes
- SAS Resumes
- Sharepoint Resumes
- SQL Developers Resumes
- Technical Writers Resumes
- WebSphere Resumes
- Hot Resumes