Qa Automation Tester Resume
- 7+ years of diversified experience in Software Testing, Analysis and Development.
- Experience in Web and Client server applications.
- Experienced in Financial/ Banking and retail industries.
- Experienced in Manual and Automation Testing.
- Extensive experience in Automation Testing using Selenium IDE and Selenium Web Driver.
- Extensively worked on Designing and executing the automation scripts using Selenium Web Driver.
- Extensive Experience on writing application code in Java.
- Extensively involved in Junit/TestNG framework for Unit testing, Maven and Ant for Project building tool, Jenkins/Hudson for Continuous Integration.
- Extensively involved in using Java as client library for Selenium WebDriver to design and developed Automation test Framework using Junit and TestNG.
- Extensively involved in Keyword and Data Driven frame work with JUnit and TestNG.
- Well versed in setting up and configuring then Maven Repository for accessing various jar files.
- Extensive experience in Selenium Automation using Eclipse, Selenium WebDriver, Selenium Grid, Java, Junit, TestNG & Maven.
- Exclusive experience in Agile (Scrum), Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC), Software Testing life Cycle (STLC).
- Extensive experience in Black box Testing/Functionality Testing, Integration Testing, Regression Testing, System Testing, Adhoc Testing, Browser Compatibility Testing, Stress Testing, Content Testing, Smoke Testing, Report Testing and User Acceptance Testing.
- Extensively involved in white box testing.
- Expert in Quality Center/ALM, Jira.
- Extensive experience in Defect Reporting and Defect Tracking using Rational Manual Tester RMT, Rational Functional Tester Automation RFT, Rational Clear Quest CQ, Quality Center QC and JIRA.
- Extensive experience in Scheduling and Monitoring jobs using Control - M.
- Extensive experience in testing Web Applications, Databases, Mobile Applications (iOS and Android), Mobile Web Applications and Windows Applications.
- Experienced in Quick Test Professional (QTP).
- Knowledge on XML validation with Xpath and XSD and XML schema.
- Extensive experience using manual testing to troubleshoot Systems integration, GUI, Compatibility, Functionality and Database.
- Extensively involved in entire QA Process and defect Management life cycle.
- Experienced testing Web Services using SoapUI.
- Extensive experience in writing scripts using Python and Ruby.
- Involved in Developing, Executing the Test Plan and Test cases based on the Functional Requirement Documents.
- Prepared weekly and daily reports.
- Developed and executed basic/complex SQL, PL/SQL queries for backend testing.
- Extensively involved in Selenium Automation with TDD (Test Driven Development) and BDD (Behavior Driven Development) .
- Ability to interact with developers and product analysts regarding testing status and defect tracking.
- Familiarity with standard lab equipment and LAN, WAN, Security & network management technologies.
- Proficient with Firewalls and Security Boundary equipment, Detection Systems, VPN systems, and servers.
- Coordinated with off shore team.
- Motivated self-starter with exceptional team building, leadership, and interpersonal skills.
- Hardworking and team player with the ability to work in time sensitive environments.
- Quick learner with ability to work effectively in a fast paced environment and meet the deadlines.
- Good Communication skills along with verbal and written.
Testing Tools: Selenium IDE, Selenium Web Driver, Selenium Grid, QTP, Web Services, Soap UI, Jira, Jenkins, Jmeter,Test Director 8.0, and Quality Center
Web Debugging: Fire Bug, Fire Path, CSS and Xpath.
Test Frame Work: JUnit, TestNG and Data Driven Framework
Data Bases: SQL Server, Oracle(9i,10g,11g),MySQL and MS Access
Languages: JAVA, J2EE, Core Java, JSP, Java Script, JDBC, C,C++, VBScript, C#.net, HTML,XML, Ruby, Python, Perl Scripting, Shell Scripting and JXL
Operating Systems: Windows, Unix and Linux.
Management Tools: Confidential RMT, Confidential CQTM, CQ Web, JIRA, QC, Confluence, GitHub Requisite Pro, CRM, HCM and SAS
Servers: IIS, Apache, Apache HTTP, Web logic and Web sphere.
QA Automation Tester
- Involved in the development of test plan.
- Developed Test Plans for the system by using the Business Specifications.
- Involved in developing, updating, and writing the test cases and scripts based on analysis of requirements to describe the functionality of the system and user roles.
- Worked in agile based environment
- Developed robust, reusable, data driven test automation framework using Selenium (Web Driver), C# (Visual Studio 2013) and Java Script to test Web applications.
- Used Java language and Data Driven framework for scripting. Used ANT for building the WebDriver project. Integrated with Continuous Integration tools Jenkins for running test on regular basis automatically.
- Used ANT tool for the Project management and for the purpose of compile, run, deploy and to add external dependencies.
- Integrated the test suites to Jenkins to execute them automatically after every successful deployment.
- Worked on Data Driven Framework for Automation test scripts.
- Also built custom harness to identify and work using Selenium on various Kendo UI controls
- Used Page Object Model Selenium Framework integrated with Coded UI functionalities
- Ensure that all the test cases are updated in the Quality center.
- Conducted testing Checking, Provident Platinum Checking, Provident Basic checking
- Performed testing on Provident Cash Back Checking, Account Benefits and Features
- Tested Online Business Banking, Provide connect Online and Provide Connect Bill payment
- Tested the application for Mobile banking.
- Used Selenium IDE for Open source web testing.
- Developed test scripts to automate process of testing in Selenium Web Driver.
- Developed and maintained automated regression test cases in Selenium WebDriver using Java programming language, executed automated Selenium scripts and reproduced failures manually.
- Extensively performed Smoke & Regression testing by using Selenium Web Driver.
- Performed backend testing by writing SQL queries to check backend data and data integrity.
- Involved in performing User Acceptance Testing (UAT) of the application.
- Responsible to make sure the UAT Test coverage with the help of Traceability Matrix.
- Conducted the system integration testing of the application for different modules.
- Test cases manually executed, verified test and documented.
- Involved in testing the new functionalities based on test cases and coordinated with development team in fixing the issues.
- Executing automation scripts using python.
- Able to navigate JSON docs in order to figure out JSON-path or python parsing to get at JSON objects.
QA Automation Tester
- Reviewed Business Requirement and Software Specification Requirements to achieve better understanding of the Application.
- Extensively performed smoke testing by using Selenium Web Driver.
- Worked on Agile(Scrum) environment
- Identified test cases to automate. Automate those test cases using Selenium WebDriver, Junit and Java (Eclipse IDE). Contributed in framework creation.
- Used Selenium WebDriver and TestNg to run the parallel testing.
- Created the tests that have no user interaction as a set and executed them as Batch tests using ANT.
- Used ANT, SVN, Selenium Web Driver, Java and Selenium Grid to create nightly automation scripts.
- Exported Test case Scripts (Java-Selenium Web Driver) in Eclipse IDE and modified the selenium scripts and executed. Prepared automation test framework (Junit, and ANT).
- Implemented Automated execution of tests (nightly and need based) using ANT and Jenkins.
- Worked on distributed test automation execution on different environment as part of Continuous Integration Process using Selenium Grid and Jenkins.
- Worked on TestNG Framework for Automation test scripts.
- Involved in developing Test PlanandDeveloping Test Cases.
- ExecutedTest Casesand Gathered Test Execution results.
- Tested the Functionality of the application throughmanual Testing.
- Performed Positive, Negative, Regression, Intergration,Sanity, Smoke,Functional, Security, User Acceptance testing (UAT).
- CreatedTest Casesfor Functional testing.
- Applied standard,Text,Text area,Bitmap,Image,Database Check Points
- Analyze, interpret, and summarize meaningful and relevant results in a complete Performance Test Report.
- Used LoadRunner, execute multi-user performance tests, used online monitors, real-time output messages and other features of the LoadRunner Controller.
- PerformedBack end testingusingSQL queriesto access the main database.
- Performed extensivefunctionalGUIlevel testing and wrote modified tests from scratch.
- UsedQuality Centerto Report the defects
- PerformedSecurity Testingof the application to ensure proper user authentication.
- Tested the application compatibility withdifferentbrowsers.
- Providedtest plan,daily reportson the functional or performance testing effort.
- Generated the detailedreports of the bugsand pass-fail report.
- Involved in Unit Testing using Selenium Automation with TDD (Test Driven Development).
- Extensively used Soap UI to test web services for Job launcher.
- Responsible for creating Test Data for Web Services.
- Verifying Web Service API’s requests and responses using SOAP UI.
- Effectively involved in EDI 834 enrolment testing process,
- Effectively involved in EDI 835 claim payment testing process,
- Effectively involved in EDI 837 claims information testing process.
Environment: Java,J2EE, JSP, Soap UI, Oracle 10g,TestNG, RMT-CQ, Selenium IDE, Selenium Web Driver, Confidential RMT, Confidential CQ, Reqpro, Agile (Scrum), Control-M,UNIX, Junit, Jmeter, Perl, Python, TDD Model and Quality Center(QC).
QA Automation Tester
- Involved in Preparation, Reviewing and Execution oftest cases.
- Involved in writingTest Planfor the web application after analyzing thespecificationsand business requirements.
- Worked with Agile Team and implemented Agile Methodology
- Performed End-to-EndManual Testingof the application.
- Wrote severalTest Casesfor testing various functionalities.
- Security testingensured the application business logic, and also helped identify and patch all the vulnerabilities of the application.
- Performedcompatibility testingon various browsers and operating systems to ensure excellent user acceptance.
- DevelopedTest casesto fully validate the functionality,and ensure that the application meets all the security requirements
- Modified and reviewed test cases developed by other testers.
- PerformedFunctional, Navigation, RegressionandSmoketests on the new enhancements added to the web application.
- Exclusively tested Debitcards,Creditcards Functionalities & Navigation
- Conducted Security,Database and User Acceptance testing (UAT).
- Used variousqueriesto validate and populate data into a table.
- WroteSQLStatements toextract Datafrom Tables and to verify the output Data of the reports.
- Performed extensive functionalGUI level testingand wrote /modified tests from scratch.
- Created and executed automated test scripts using QTP
- ConductedUser Acceptance Testingbefore the initial release when the project reached the final phase prior to deployment.
- Monitored and planned tests and test scripts usingQuality Center, and also used its bug reporting capabilities to track document bugs.
- Provided complete information to the developers to understand the bug, get an idea of its severity and about its reproducibility.
Environment: .Net, SharePoint, Quick Test Pro (QTP), VBScript, Quality Center, Cucumber, UNIX, Jasmine, Agile (Scrum), TestNG, RUBY and Oracle10gOct ‘10 - July‘11
QA Automation Tester
- Interacted with the business analyst to understand the business process.
- Extensively worked in Software development Life Cycle(SDLC)
- Developed test cases for functional, integration and data driven tests based on use cases.
- Prioritized the testing of critical test cases over others based on feedback from the requirements and gathering meetings.
- Preparing Test Scenarios & Test Cases and performing Manual Testing of the application.
- Performed GUI, System and Regression Testing of the application
- Wrote SQL Queries for the database testing
- Completely involved in the functional and integration testing of the application.
- Used verification points and conducted data driven test with the test data sets and verified the contents.
- Created QTP scripts.
- Performed parameterization for the QTP Scripts
- Developed and implemented load and stress tests with Mercury Load Runner and present performance statistics to application teams.
- Participated in User Acceptance Testing (UAT).
- Applied strong organizational, time-management and planning skills to deliver the release on time despite intense pressure and aggressive timelines.
- Identified defects and Reported through Jira.
- Involved in defect review meeting on daily basis.
- Interacted with developers to resolve conflicting issues.
- Participated in meetings with BA and Developers to understand the scope of testing.
- Created Test Plans, Test Scenarios and Test Cases for assigned modules
- Created and Executed Test Cases manually as well as verify the actual results based on expected results.
- Performed Functional Testing, Regression Testing, User Acceptance Testing (UAT) and End to End Testing.
- Documented and reported all found defects.
- Assigning the defects to the Admin/ Development team for their updates and fixes.
- Provided validation of data through SQL queries.
- Performed cross-browser compatibility testing using IE, Firefox, and Chrome.
- Developed and executed Test Cases based in conformity with Test Plan.
- Prepared the traceability matrices to fill the gap between the requirements and the test cases covered.
Environment: Confidential Rational Quality Manager(RQM), Confidential RMT(Rational Manual Tester), Confidential CQTM, CQ Web, Rational Functional Tester(RFT), RRC, RTC,WinXP, Linux, MS Word 2007,MS Outlook, MS Excel 2007/2003, IE 7/8/9, FF 3.5/3.6/4,MS SharePoint.
- Worked closely with production managers, technical managers and business managers in planning, scheduling, developing, and executing performance tests
- Prepared Estimates (E1, E2)
- Performed Regression Testing and additional scripts generated for each version.
- Performed Defect/Bug tracking, Defect/Bug Reporting and Defect/Bug Analysis.
- Used MS-Excel to prepare Status Reports, Summary Reports and also to prepare Release Contents and Production Validation.
- Performed Extensive Manual Testing for all the functionalities in the application.
- Interacted with Production Support team to validate/recreate defects during triage process.
- Studied business requirements and technical specifications to create test strategy.
- Communicated with QA team members and developers to resolve testing issues.
Environment: AFP Viewer, Quality Center, WinXP, MS Office.
- .NET Developers/Architects Resumes
- Java Developers/Architects Resumes
- Informatica Developers/Architects Resumes
- Business Analyst (BA) Resumes
- Quality Assurance (QA) Resumes
- Network and Systems Administrators Resumes
- Help Desk and Support specialists Resumes
- Oracle Developers Resumes
- SAP Resumes
- Web Developer Resumes
- Datawarehousing, ETL, Informatica Resumes
- Business Intelligence, Business Object Resumes
- MainFrame Resumes
- Network Admin Resumes
- Oracle Resumes
- ORACLE DBA Resumes
- Other Resumes
- Peoplesoft Resumes
- Project Manager Resumes
- Quality Assurance Resumes
- Recruiter Resumes
- SAS Resumes
- Sharepoint Resumes
- SQL Developers Resumes
- Technical Writers Resumes
- WebSphere Resumes
- Hot Resumes