- 7+ years of experience in Information Technology, with specializing in Software Quality Assurance Testing, proficient in testing on Client/Server and Web based applications.
- Experience in all phases of Software Testing Life Cycle (STLC), Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC), Bug life Cycle and Methods like Waterfall and Agile.
- Expert in developing Java Selenium WebDriver/RC/IDE/GRID test scripts and Test Frameworks using TestNG/Junit, ANT/MAVEN build tools.
- Automation using xcode, Android Studio, cucumber, Appium, and Github.
- Strong experience in cross browser, cross platform web testing with Selenium RC and Web Driver.
- Proficient in creating business based functional Test Scenarios, Test plans, Test cases, Test Scripts, Test Specifications and Traceability Matrix.
- Experience on working XML, XSD and XSL, XPATH and designing Web Services using WSDL, SOAP and latest features like Policies and Services
- Experience in writing and executing SQL queries to perform Data Validation and Back end testing of databases to check the integrity of data.
- Experience understanding the code written in different programming languages Java, VB Script, Java Script and databases like Oracle, SQL Server.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, proven team player with an analytical bent to problem solving and delivering under high stress environment.
- Good analytical and communication skills and ability to work independently with minimal supervision and also perform as part of a team.
- Mobile Test Automation: Involved in installation, training, and consultations worldwide for Mobile Labs deviceConnect/Trust mobile application test automation toolset. This involved proof - of-concepts and new/existing Mobile Labs clients. Also involved in designing, coding, and showcasing mobile software test automation scripts using UFT, deviceConnect, Trust, ALM, LoadRunner, Selenium, and Appium.
Testing Tools: Selenium WebDriver/RC/IDE/GRID, HP Quality Center, JMeter, Jbehave, Cucumber Eclipse, Test Plan Manager, ALM
Build Tools: Ant, Maven
Frameworks: Junit, TestNG, TDD
Firefox Add-ons: XPath, Xpathchecker, Firebug
Bug Tracking Tools: HP Quality Center, BugZilla, JIRA
Continuous Integration Tools: Jenkins, Hudson
Applications: MS Office Pro (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access, Outlook)
Databases: PL/SQL, Oracle
Platforms: Windows, UNIX and Android, IOS
QA Automation Engineer
- Extensively involved in all stages of testing life cycle, Test Driven Development methodologies, Software Development Life cycle (SDLC) using Waterfall, Agile methodologies.
- Developed and implemented robust MVC pattern base testing with Selenium WebDriver which cut down the script development time in half.
- Developed test code in Java language using Eclipse, IDE and TestNG framework.
- Configured Selenium WebDriver, TestNG and Maven tool and created Selenium automation scripts in java using TestNG prior to agile release.
- Used TestNG Annotations in Selenium WebDriver and executed a batch of tests as TestNG suite.
- Performed Data driven testing Selenium WebDriver using TestNG functions and JDBC Connections which reads data from scripts using property and XML files.
- Createdtest cases,scriptsbased on functional specification,prepared test data forsimultaneousand combined Trade testing.
- Developed Test cases manually and generated Automation Scripts using open source tools like Selenium Web Driver, TestNG, SOAPUI, Maven and Jenkins.
- Worked on distributed test automation execution on different environment as part of Continuous Integration Process using Selenium and Jenkins.
- Developed test automation scripts using Selenium WebDriver for regression and performance testing of the various releases of the application.
- Created XML based test suit and integrated with Jenkins Server to execute automation scripts on a regular basis by scheduling Jenkins jobs in different test environments with different test configurations.
- Performed build acceptance testing and smoke testing using Cucumber automation tool.
- Worked on Selenium GUI Object / element verification is done through XPath, CSS Locators.
- Involved in validating Sanity, functional, Integration and Regression test suites using Selenium and the request and response of the WebServices (SOA) through SOAP UI.
- Used Firebug to do web based application testing with selenium for the commands and locator application.
- Used SOAP UI tool to test SOA based architecture application to test SOAP services and REST API.
- Involved in Web Services Testing using SOAP UI to create and execute automated functional, regression, compliance, and load tests.
- Involved in executing SQL queries and PL/SQL procedures, functions and packages for backend testing.
- Used SQL Queries to verify the data from the Oracle database.
- Conducted backend testing using SQL queries to validate data for database and Used SQL queries for retrieving data from database for executing user specific test cases.
- Used ClearCase, Subversion for code repositories and Maven for the dependencies.
- Working closely with the Developers in the review and modification of the product and its specifications using Agile-testing methodology.
QA Automation Engineer
- Developed and maintained Appium Automation Framework for end-to-end tests
- Expertise in developing testing automation scripts for mobile native applications using Java.
- In order to execute the scripts on cross browsers, Selenium Grid environment is used.
- Used SOAP UI assertions and Groovy script for web service automation testing.
- Developed new and updated existing Automation test cases using selenium WebDriver with TestNG and page object model, using Maven as Build tool.
- Created test scenarios and test cases based on functional documents and User stories.
- Interacted with developers and business Users to communicate the defects and actively participated in replicating the bugs and performed regression testing using JIRA.
- Integrated TestNG with Selenium using Eclipse to generate test execution result.
- Developed and maintained automated regression test cases in Selenium using Java programming language.
- Developed and executed smoke, regression, and functional tests utilizing multiple tools including Appium,Robotium, Junit3/4, Mockito, and UI Automator.
- Maintained and executed the test scripts on ALM.
- Validated Soap Response files & performed Backend testing.
- Actively participated on Scrum to discuss about the issues facing and get the inputs from Business team to resolve which enhance the product quality.
Environment: Selenium, IDE, RC Web Driver, My Eclipse, JIRA, MySQL, Oracle, Java, JIRA, VBScript, Junit, TestNG, Fire Path, Maven, Firebug, XPath, Appium.
- Involved in gathering requirements from the business analyst and created test plans.
- Designed, developed and executed the Test Plans and Test cases.
- Developed an integrated Test Plan covering the main functions of the designated parts of the application.
- Worked With Mobile Applications (IOS, Android) and Automated the applications using APPIUM/Selenium Web driver, Simulators, XCODE, BREW.
- Performed Smoke, integration, Functional, Regression, System, Acceptance and Usability testing during different stages of the application development.
- Performed various types of process evaluations during each phase of the software development life cycle, including review, walk through and system testing.
- Testing the web-based application manually and also used Selenium (Web Driver) for Automation.
- Performed cross browser functional testing using Selenium Web Driver.
- Responsible for generating standard solutions to solve issues in mobile technologies and applications.
- Developed smoke test scripts in traditional automation approach.
- Attended daily scrum calls as part of Agile methodology.
- Attended weekly review meetings to discuss defects along with testers, Developers.
Environment: Quality Centre, VBScript, JIRA, Excel Application, Selenium Web driver, Appium.
Confidential - NJ
- Developed the Automation Test Scripts using Selenium JUNIT framework.
- Performed functional, negative, positive, Integration, Regression, End to End and User Acceptance Testing.
- Developed Web Client Test Cases based on Business Rules.
- Execution of test scripts using Selenium Web Driver using Junit frame work
- Setup Selenium GRID to run Selenium scripts on different browsers
- Involved in Task Estimation, Prioritization, Creation and Communication to Onsite & Offshore teams.
- Developed manual test scripts and automation test scripts using Selenium to evaluate Security of Web based user authentication apps.
- Worked with developers and the testers to verify test cases.
- Created and executed multi-action scripts based on test script/scenario flows, Appium.
- Involved in querying using SQL and updating records and validate database records as expected
- Used HP QC for tracking defects and notifying developers
- Coordinated user acceptance testing with final users & prepared end user documentation for the new system.
- Prepared and Presented weekly and monthly QA Defect and Status Reports to the different Stake holders
- Maintained bug lists for critical issues using Quality Center & reported the same in status meetings.
Environment: Quality Center, Manual testing, Selenium, HTML, SQL server, Internet Explorer, Microsoft outlook, PowerPoint and Visio, HP Quality Center ALM.
- Design and develop automation frame work using Java, Selenium web driver, JUnit, Maven, Ant, SVN.
- Create test plan, test cases, test scripts to support specific software testing objectives, and assist team in creation, review, and finalization of agile stories and story acceptance criteria.
- Reviews and give value added input on the Product Requirement Documents created by project Manager.
- Created scripts using Selenium WebDriver, TestNG, GRID and setup with Jenkins to run after deployment is done.
- Configured Selenium and GRID scripts on Virtual machines.
- Attended daily defect status meetings and weekly team status meetings for reporting testing status and shared ideas for improved testing efforts.
- Generated Reports, Graphs and live analysis graphs in Quality center.
- Performed analysis, Assessment, Task distribution, Scheduling, Reporting, Meeting scheduling, etc. using MS Project, MS Power point, MS word, MS Excel.
- Distributed or assigned tasks among Managers, Testers, Team Members and Development related personnel.
- Performed Functional, System-Integration and Regression testing.
Environment: Selenium Web driver, Java, TestNG, Maven, Ant, JIRA, Eclipse, SVN, Web Services.