- 7 years of IT experience in system analysis, design, development and Quality Assurance of client/server environment and web - based application. Developed SQL queries to perform backend testing of the database
- Developed excellent professional skills by working independently and as a team member to prepare test plans, scripts and test cases for Manual and Automated testing using automated tools Load Runner, and QTP.
- Over 7 years of diversified experience in Development, Analysis, and Quality Assurance area.
- Involved in Manual and Automated testing of applications on Windows and UNIX environment.
- Extensive experience in White Box & Black Box testing.
- Performed Functional, Integration, Regression, User Acceptance, Smoke, Interface and End to End testing.
- Good experience in Analyzing Business spec and Developing Test Plans, Test Scripts and Test Cases and execute them.
- Experience with QA Methodology and QA Validations to ensure the Quality Assurance Control.
- Proficiency in Data Validation and ETL Testing.
- Proficiency in SQL, Stored Procedures and Triggers.
- Hand on experience with Test Management tools like Quality Center, Quick test professional, and Load Runner. Good knowledge of defect tracking tools like Rational Clear Quest and Bugzilla.
- Developed VB Scripts using QTP Tool for functional testing.
- Expertise in testing Performance, Load and Stress for Web and Client/Server Applications.
- Involved in writing test cases, creating test data, test scenarios, execute test cases, verify test results, and log defects.
- Excellent communication and business analysis skills, an independent thinker, a fast learner as well as a strong team player.
- Possess extensive knowledge on SDLC models like V-Model, WaterFall and Agile/Scrum and implemented in different projects successfully.
Tools: /Languages: ASP, ASP.NET, C#, ADO.NET, HTML/DHTML, XML, VB-Script, Java
Script, Visual Studio.NET, T: SQL, C, SQLServer2000
Operating System: MS-DOS, Windows 98/NT/2000/2003/XP/Vista/7
GUI Tools: Visual Basic 5.0/6.0, .NET
Databases: Oracle 8i/9i/10g/11g, SQL Server 2000/2005, MS-Access v97/2000
Web Servers: IIS 5.0/6.0
Testing Tools: Load Runner, QTP, QC, TFS.
Confidential, Philadelphia, PA
- Worked with the Business Analysts in verifying the requirements gathered used for the creation of Mapping Documents.
- Worked with the Developers in the development of the Extract Programs, which extracts data for the PS tables in a pipe delimited format, and validates this data.
- Tested the Vendavo UI and its data from/to SAP.
- Developed VQL scripts & executed them to fetch pricing related data.
- Reviewed & tested the XML, Pre-Load files for data accuracy.
- Tested MAAD UI (ecommerce), its functionality & validated the Data flow to/from SAP
- Tested the data for its accuracy, and involved in verifying, and validating the results.
- Worked with the BOA team in reviewing, and testing the XML, and Pre-Load files for data accuracy, and Data Transformation.
- Created and executed Requirements, Defects (Defect Management), and Test Scripts using Quality Center (v10).
Environment: Quality Center 10, Windows XP/Vista, MS office, SAP ECC, SAP CRM, Vendavo.
Confidential, Harrisburg, PA
- Developed scripts using Load Runner according to the test specifications / requirements and tested the architecture to find the bottle necks in the application.
- Executed Multi-User performance tests, used online monitors, and other features of LR controller.
- Analyzed, summarized results in a Test Report, and presented these statistics to Application teams.
- Involved in analyzing business and system requirements for the different versions of applications in order to create and execute test plans, and test cases for functional and UAT.
- Configured test environment for specific test cases, created test data, and executed automated/manual tests, documented results, and updated defect tracking systems.
- Executed test sets on new build releases to identify bugs in the application.
- Wrote test cases analyzing the new requirements and enhancement requests.
- Responsible to update and maintain all process related documents and coordinate the effort within teams.
- Interacted with QA analysts to design regression test suites.
- Investigated software bugs and interacted with the developers to resolve technical issues.
- Developed several SQL queries to perform backend testing of the database.
Environment: Quality Center 9.2, Load Runner 8.2, .Net 3.1, Windows XP, Oracle/MS SQL, MS office Tools
Confidential, Phoenix, AZ
- Analyzed the Business Requirements to better understand business logic and process flow.
- Involved in preparation of Test plan and Test cases for different Modules of Applications.
- Created and executed Test Scenarios, Test cases and Test Scripts.
- Involved in project planning and procedures to improve QA Methodology and setup test data.
- Responsible for testing of the application for Basic Business Functionality when the new build is added.
- Performed Manual Testing considering the base line of developed test plan and test cases considering both positive and negative scenarios.
- Created Checkpoints and Synchronization points in Quick Test Professional.
- Optimized QTP scripts for regression testing with various data types and data sources.
- Used reusable actions with utilizing the flexible functionalities in Quick Test professional.
- Functional and Regression Testing of the Application for identification of bugs and logging of errors into defect tracking tool.
- Worked extensively on Data base. Wrote SQL Queries to check correct population of data on the application in relevant tables related to collector profiles and treatment processes
- Reported the bugs, Email notifications to the developers using Test Director.
Environment: Visual Studio.NET, ASP.NET, C#, PL/SQL, T-SQL, ADO.NET, CSS, DHTML, XML, Java-Script, IIS 5.0/6.0, SQL Server 2000, Windows NT 2000/2003/XP, QTP, Quality Center
- Analyzed user requirement document and involved in developing test plans, testing strategies and procedures
- Coordinated the creation of test cases, test logs, test summaries and testing status/progress reports
- Conducted System and Regression testing identified defects and interacted with developers to resolve the defects
- 1Developed data driven tests using QTP on the web based module
- 2Ran SQL queries on tables to verify data integrity and searching stored procedures code to explain flows/streams & verify functionality.
- Extensively used Test Director for test planning, bug tracking, reporting, and scheduling
- Monitored the status of test planning, execution and validation progress against plan and milestones
- 3Automation of the test cases for Regression testing using QTP
- Answered questions from project managers and project team members regarding the testing process
- Responsible for reporting bugs using Rational Clear Quest Defect Tracking system
- Coordinated each project team efforts to ensure that appropriate test cases have been built
- Developed and analyzed test reports for quality assurance.
Environment: JAVA, XML, TOAD, MS Project, MS Excel, Win Runner, Load Runner, Test Director, QTP, Quality Center, Win 2000/NT, Clear Quest Defect Tracking System
- Analyzed the System specifications and Business Requirements for full understanding of thebusiness.
- Prepared Test Data for executing positive and negative scenarios.
- Designed and developed Test Plans and Test Scripts for the Functional, System andRegression testing.
- Involved in Manual Testing of the application using Test Director and established baselinescripts.
- Used Test Director for managing test execution and Defect Tracking of all issues.
- Involved in Database testing using SQL Queries
- Scheduled Meetings, attended Walkthroughs interacting with developers, QA lead and ProjectManagers.
Environment: Visual Basic 5.0, Oracle, SQL, Windows NT, Test Director.
- Validated Table Mappings, DDLs (through SQL queries), Column Ordering using excel, compare record count in source, and destination DB.
- Extensively involved in testing life cycle using black box testing.
- Experienced in Detailed Scope of Testing.
- Involved in Verification and Validation of different work products.
- Generated several Test Cases and test plans to the project.
- Expertise in execution of Test Cases and regression testing.
- Hands on experience on Defect Tracking and Reporting.
- Experienced in preparation of Test Report.
- Efforts is tracked (time sheet)
- Helped QA team to automate the regression and load testing using Mercury Interactive Win Runner, Load Runner and Test Director tools.
Environment: Visual Studio.NET, Visual Basic 6.0,VB.NET, VBA, ADO, ActiveX DLLs & EXE’s, ASP3.0, ASP.NET, C#, Visual Interdev 6.0, CSS, DHTML, XML, VB-Script, Java-Script, T-SQL, MS-Access v97/2000, COM, COM+, Windows NT 2000.