- Over 9 years of IT experience in Software development life cycle: system analysis, design, development, testing and implementation of projects.
- More than 6 years of experience in Quality Assurance with Client Server environment and Web Technologies.
- Tested web applications developed in Waterfall and Agile methodologies.
- Good expertise in the review and documentation of system test plans; Creating and executing test scripts, test cases and Preparing test data on the basis of product release features, client requirements, technical documents.
- Proficient in Manual and Automation testing with ability to manage the entire testing cycle and leading the testing team.
- Experience in Writing Test Plans, Test Objectives, Defining Test Cases.
- Proficient in all types of Testing like functional, integration, regression, installation, security testing and Load Testing.
- Wide exposure to Object Oriented Analysis and Design
- Lead testing effort with business analysts, customers and offshore QA Testers.
- Excellent communication, coordination, documentation, planning and interpersonal skills.
- Enjoy learning new tools and technologies
Operating Systems: Windows, Linux, Unix
Bug Tracking Tools: Rational Clear Quest, HP Quality Center, Trac
Test Automation Tools: HP QTP, HP Performance center, Load runner
Databases: Oracle, SQL Server, DB2
Network Protocols: TCP/IP, HTTP, HTTPS, VPN, FTP, LDAP
Browsers: Internet Explorer, Firefox, Chrome, Safari
Tools: Microsoft word, Microsoft Excel, Share Point, Lotus Notes.
QA Analyst/Test Analyst Technical
- Working in the Agile development environment with frequently changing requirements and features.
- Support system and performance test planning
- Assist in test strategy development and determining test environment and Data needs
- Support test case creation (including use of automated testing tools) and test script development
- Formally document test plans, test suite design, and test cases
- Execute test cases, create and maintain test data
- Troubleshoot/debug test non - conformances
- Assist with defect analysis and management (documentation and verifying resolution)
- Interacted with Business Analysts and Software Developers for bug reviews and participated in QA meetings.
- Provide lessons learned and knowledge transfer for testware
- Research/consult with industry experts to ensure effectiveness and efficiency of testing at Confidential
- Reviewed the Business Requirement documents with the business and development team to understand the architecture and functionality of the application.
- Performed Business functionality testing, which involved testing of all core functions of the application.
- Testing of Retail Banking (CU, AC, FT, TT), AZ, PD & US platform modules of T24 (R06 using Browser Version of T24)
- Involved in all stages of testing process - Development of Test Plan, Test procedures and Test cases based upon requirements for Functional Testing, Regression Testing, Integration Testing, Security Testing and User Acceptance Testing.
- Involved in extensive testing of interfaces, around 70 Interfaces in and out of T24
- Developed Test Plan, Test Cases and Test Scripts in Test Director.
- Executed Test cases manually and with automated tool using Quick Test Pro.
- Performed Functional and Regression testing using the Standard,Bitmap checkpoint features in Quick Test Pro.
- Performed the Back-End testing to ensure data consistency on front-end by writing and executing SQL statements on the Database.
- Used Test Director for tracking and reporting defects, enhancement requests, and assess the status of project throughout the life cycle.
- Responsible for scheduling assigned tasks, and updating the manager on progress and completing tasks within a reasonable, agreed upon time frame.
- Participated and Initiated Team meetings on a regular basis and involved in active discussion in order to improve the testing quality by better strategies and testing approach.
Senior QA Analyst Programmer
- Headed a team of 5 programmers involved in Maintenance of the Core Banking module of Globus.
- Involved in the conversion of major jobs in to multithreaded in order to improve the performance
- Involved in the various enhancements for T24 in order to make the system non-stop.
- Involved in various maintenance fixes done in modules like Accounting, customer, Forex, loans and deposits, and reporting etc.
- Reporting to the project head and also liaison with Confidential UK for timely and accurate maintenance of the product.
- Assist with integration of Globus BackOffice for major issues in Core Financial modules.
- Resolved and implement global change requests
- Participated in the implementation of new applications and upgrading of existing ones
- Analyze and troubleshoot reported problems
- Make changes where necessary and perform Unit Tests.
- Installed Service Pack for Globus.
- Perform Integration Tests when changes impact interface applications.
- Coordinate User Acceptance Test with respect to the changes.