- Accomplished Validation Lead professional with 9+ years of progressive experience and proven record in quality Assurance, project management, process improvement, business analysis/evaluation, product - development life cycle methodologies, and quality management systems, Defect Management processes, standards, and systems in a wide range of organizations that previously had no standards or programs in place.
- Profound noledge on SDLC, Resource Management Planning, Resource utilization, Project planning, Test Planning, Requirement Analysis, Functional Studies, Test Designs, Application development / Maintenance phases, Test Execution process, Defect Management and Quality Assurance throughout teh project lifecycle using Waterfall, V-model and Agile Methodologies
- Good exposure to SaaS Application testing for teh Service Now cloud based software which also provides a platform to manage processes that support or interact with teh Change Management process as listed below: 1) Incident/Major Incident Management 2) Problem Management 3) Configuration Management 4) Asset Management.
- Experienced in Web Application Testing and Web Security Testing with testing types like System Testing, Functional, Regression, End to End, Negative, Security, Smoke and Sanity Testing.
- Experienced in Developing test strategies, Assigning Change Control, Validation Plan, Test Planning, Test Summary, QA Assessment Report, Validation Summary Report, estimating effort, resource management, identifying risks and mitigation plans
- Worked closely with clients, business analysts and cross functional team to gather business and functional requirements and developed strategies
- Strong Experience in SQL for Report testing using SQL Server 2005, My SQL and DB2.
- Providing an independent review of teh project deliverables to ensure that they meet teh GxP, CAPA, 21 CFR regulatory expectations and standards.
- Excellent communication and inter-personal skills, Confident, analytical and responsive QA lead. me am highly flexible, adaptable, very good at multi-tasking, meeting deadlines, thriving in a fast-paced environment. Ability to operate under stress and demanding expectations. Mentor for teh new joiner regarding Validation process.
Hardware / Platforms: Windows 98/2000/XP/7, MAC Platform
Programming Languages: C, C++, Java and HTML
Databases & Tools: IBM Mainframe,DB2 and Eclipse Database tools, and SQL server 2005,MySQLCore Metrics Tools for testing
Test /Defect Management Tool: Bugzilla, Change Synergy and Mercury HP- Quality Center 9.2 and 10.0 and ALM
Other Utilities: VSS, Telelogic DOORS, LDMS and EDMQ suite for maintenance of Test suite
Confidential - Thousand Oaks, CA
- As a Validation Lead and Coordinating with coordinating offshore team and also with Clients.
- Prepared and reviewed RTM, Test estimation, Automation Design Specification, test strategy and test plan, Validation Plan, Validation summary Report, Daily status Report, Weekly status report and Test Summary Report
- Involved in Pre-QT and Post QT execution.
- Defect Management using ALM (QC).
- Profound noledge on SDLC with IQ, OQ and PQ protocol
- Guided teh team in teh test scenarios design, test scenarios development and execution
- Walkthrough of test strategy, scenario with clients for approval
- Interact on regular basis with teh client to carry out project activities.
- Involved in teh weekly check point meeting, daily client meeting during initial phase of requirement, Client Demo and workshops.
- Review and resolution of project issues, action items, risk analysis and mitigation plans
- Generated and Monitored test execution, defect dashboards and traceability matrix
- Follow up Status Tracker, Project Plan Preparation and Test Execution Approach.
- Resolved team issues and Escalation to Management if any major issues.
- Coordinating with onsite project team and also with Clients.
- Preparation of teh Validation Plan, Validation Report, Quality Plan, and Quality Report.
- Creating and maintaining teh Work Product Log throughout teh project.
- Assisting teh project manager on developing project specific deliverables and processes to be followed as per AZ Delivery Methods and Ensuring teh adherence to AZ regulatory and validation requirements
- Providing an independent review of teh project deliverables to ensure that they meet teh regulatory expectations and standards as per RACI.
- Reviewing/Approving teh User Requirements Specification, Functional Requirements Specification, Solution Blueprint, Test Scripts, Quality Plan at defined points in teh process, Test Logs, Test Closure Memo, and Test Report.
- Managing teh deliverables throughout teh project until final approvals and web publishing via teh repository Lightweight Document Management System - LDMS.
- Involved in understanding of teh project through Technical Specification Document and Walk Through,
- Onsite Offshore Coordination, Test Planning, Test Summary and QA Assessment Report, Daily Status Reporting, Test Cases preparation, Test Cases execution, Defect reporting and other management activities
Quality Test Engineer
- Preparing System Test Cases, Test Scenarios, Test Plans. Used Telelogic DOORS, Quality Center 9.2 to maintain test scripts and Test executions and reporting .
- Interacting with BA and functional design reviews. Update and Maintain Requirement Traceability Matrix
- Involved in System Testing and Regression Testing
- Performing Backend Testing by writing SQL Queries and validating teh data
- Defect logging in Telelogic change synergy and later in Quality Center 9.2
Assistant Engineer Testing
- Involved in understanding of teh project through Technical Specification Document and Requirement Specification
- Involve in requirement analysis with business analyst, client and other cross functional team.
- Involved in Test Cases preparation, smoke testing, system testing and functional testing as well review teh test execution of other team members in QC.
- Report testing using SQL Server 2005 and IBM DB2 by writing Queries.
- Mainframe Testing in CICS and TSO environment
- Defect Management in Quality Center 10.0 and tracking defects till its closure.
- Conducted daily meeting, Daily Status Reporting and status meeting with client.