- 15+ year of experience in software testing, quality assurance and management under UNIX and Windows environment with excellent analytical, and diversified expertise in manual and automated testing on windows, Web and mobile applications.
- Expertise in Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC).
- Worked extensively with methodologies like Agile & waterfall technology.
- Excellent in writing Business Requirement Document (BRD), Functional and Technical Documents.
- Very efficient in gathering requirements from users and communicate with developers.
- Solid 5 years of experience as a Business Analyst
- Very efficiently managed Onsite and Offshore team of 5 to 20 people.
- Part of daily stand up, Sprint planning, Backlog grooming and Retrospective meetings.
- Prioritized requirements and Bugs, Created stories and task in JIRA
- Highly experienced in Smoke, Functional, Regression, Integration, System, User Acceptance, Performance, Load and Stress Testing and RESTful web services.
- Established QA Processes, Strategies and Metrics to ensure the quality of product
- Experience in building QA Environments and deploying various components that make up the QA environment (client, server, databases)
- Experienced testing batch processes, EDI files download, TIBCO process, testing web services like REST with json format using POSTMAN and FIDDLER
- Created SSRS report using visual studio
- Developed Test Plans and Test Cases for complex business application from Use case, Business requirement and design documents using HP Quality center V10.
- Experienced in testing the GUI elements for font size, color, Spelling, fields are disabled or enabled, error and warning messages displayed correctly, acceptance of characters or numbers.
- Experience in testing JDA modules - Portfolio Merchandise Management (PMM), Point of Sale (POS), PLM and Demand and Supply modules
- Developed and Executed automation script in QTP and Selenium to perform regression and functional testing.
- Hands on experience in creating Selenium web driver scripts and adept in handling selenium objects and Selenium IDE.
- Experienced in writing TestNg Test cases for Java and J2EE applications.
- Very efficient in Backend validation and in writing SQL.
- Quick turned around on production issues and fixes.
- Worked with end users to help them understand the functionalities of application, helped them in UAT and business process design
- Experience working in a global business environment. Communicate effectively with business associates across different cultures and languages.
- Assist team members in developing QA strategy and plan as a Team leader /Sr. QA.
Automation Tools: Win Runner, Test Director 4.0/7.0i, QTP, Selenium IDE, Web Driver (Java), TestNg
Bug Tracking System: Consumer-First, Pru-Test Track, Visual Intercept, Test Director, Star team, QC, JIRA, RQM
Languages familiar with: UNIX Shell, PL/SQL, Visual Basic, Uniface, C, J2EE, Java
Browsers: Internet Explorer (IE), Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome, Safari
Software: JDA, COM+, SOAP, Fiddler, Postman, MAS500, JD Edward, Point of Sale
Operating Systems: Windows XP/Vista/8 & UNIX, AS 400
Database: Oracle, MS Access, MS SQL Server, Rational DB2
Reports: MS-Office, SQL Server Reporting Server (SSRS) and Crystal
Confidential, Auduban, PA
Sr. QA Engineer
- Managing and supporting Testing of various applications for DIS integration group
- Perform Integration testing using REST client and postman by processing XML file
- Follow Agile methodology with two week Sprints for rapidly testing and delivering bug fixes
- Writing In-depth Test scenarios and Test Cases for BSP testing
- Functional testing for individual Web User Interface (UI) component.
- Tested REST service layer, which was, build with ASP.Net Web API for data transfer. Used XML format to test these transfer.
- Identify area of business function for Automated v/s Manual testing.
- Follow up with business user to get details of day to day functions
Confidential, Princeton, NJ
Sr. QA Engineer
- Managing Testing of Billing Management (a large size application)
- Perform Integration testing, backend, functional and performance testing
- Follow Agile methodology with two-week Sprints for rapidly testing and delivering new functionality
- Writing In-depth Test scenarios, Test Cases, & Documents for Demo
- Functional testing for individual Web User Interface (UI) components
- Created and executed automated test scripts using Selenium for Chassis Lookup.
- Developed TestNG tests for each Java based API in the Project and verified functionality by comparing expected and actual output value.
- Created Packages, Classes and Methods using JAVA
- Prepared test set TDD and BDD test
- For Track intermodal websites, created separate class for web elements that were used by couple of different scripts that were written for pages.
- Tested REST service layer, which was, build with ASP.Net Web API for data transfer. Used JSON format to test these transfers.
- Verification and validation of EDI data using JSON format in iWAY.
- Core member of Interview team for recruiting Automations Engineers
- Identify area of business function for Automated v/s Manual testing
- Writing test script for log in screen and for screen layout for Automation testing
- As a senior QA involved in hiring consultants
Environment: Oracle 12c, JSON, iWAY, AngularJS, Node.Js, .Net, SQL, Selenium - TestNg, JIRA, SharePoint
- Performed Functional, Integration, backend and end to end testing.
- Also, verified data on different websites on different platform and for different concepts.
- Created data in Lotus notes and in AS400 and verified in DB2/AS400 database as well as on websites.
- Also, verify data in client server applications - PIM and DS
- Using RM track to keep track bugs found while testing. Discussed them in a touch point meeting with developers and managers.
- Effectively discuss test scenarios, results with team.
- Prepared weekly status report on progress of Dynamic Pricing progress and the defects found.
- Verified data in AS400 as well in DB2 visualizer.
- Run different Robo jobs in AS400. E.g. Replication job to send data like SKU, Vendor, price and cost to Canada and Mexico Box from BeyondQA
- Performed cross browser testing using Selenium.
Environment: DB2, AS400, TIBCO, SQL, RM Track, PIM, JDA
Lead QA Analyst / Business Analyst
- While mainly working on the Finance side, gathered information from users, discussed with developers and created Requirements and Functional Documents.
- Prepare bug reports from Star Team application.
- Very efficiently in gathered requirements from users/SMEs and communicate with developers.
- Prepared Technical documents and requirement document (BRD)
- Involve in creating framework in QTP and data driven script and run the main script to test certain test scenarios for AUT for beneficiary log in data.
- As a team lead, manage a team and assist them in writing Test plan, test case and in creating QA strategy.
- Manage the group of temps when working on the HE search project.
- As a Team lead involve in interview process
- Create the test plan, test scripts and Functional Documents for disaster recovering plan and created a data matrix.
- Based on page library, created Selenium test scripts in Java using TestNG framework.
- Created a package for all page objects using POM (Page object Model) and developed driver scripts
- Created virtual users using load runner to test AFP-EPF.org website and participant portal website
- Verify mapping of EDI files in Database which gets imported in to the system by exporting lockbox file.
- Create reports in SSRS and deploy to test and in production environment.
- Managing IT invoices in SharePoint.
Environment: .Net, Java, Share Point, Selenium, SSRS reports, Seq Server, EDI, Omni (Image reader), QTP, QC
Sr. QA Analyst/Business Analyst
- Used Oracle Financial Forms to create Packaway Documents.
- Used TriVersity to verify data at the store level.
- Created data in JDA PMM (Portfolio Merchandise Management), which is the host application; and through various interface processes, sent data to TriVersity, which is the client application.
- Created data in external system Evant, and sent data to external system Oracle Financial.
- Wrote script for automation test cases in QTP
- Performed manual/automated testing in Financial, Merchandise and Inventory modules.
- Modified the EDI files, which we were received through third party.
- Discuss requirements with users and developers and wrote BRD and functional documents.
- Sent files down (TriVersity system) by running polling down and brought the files back to the host (PMM - JDA application) Matched invoices in PMM and sent to Oracle Financial
- Lead the team of off-shore consultants
Environment: TriVersity, PMM, APASS, QTP8.0, QC
- Worked on a multiple project, including manual Mainframe testing in AS/400. GBS is a core application in AS/400 with DB2 database. PCIS and LUCIS are two separate .NET applications for two different departments.
- Wrote test plan, as well as designed steps for the script for the AS/400 application “Custody and Management Fees” in Test Director 7.2.
- Performed data set up in Mainframe and then tested the data flow.
- Performed Testing Report once per week on a conference call with the Miami-based QA team
- Involved in module testing for all screens.
- Wrote scenarios for FBCT (Full Business Cycle Testing) that also includes warehouse interface.
- This started from creating an order, and ended at issuing credit to RMA.
- Involved in creating test scenarios and test scripts for FBCT and warehouse interface that included the creation of scenarios and scripts for stock order entry, non-stock order entry, create RMA, and issuing credit to RMA.
- Created Data Requirements spreadsheets for testing.
- Managed the team of with consultants in India.
- Performed reconciliation of data created by online team with WMS and MAS500.
Confidential, Holmdel, NJ
- Worked as a manual UAT tester on an Ecommerce Self-Service Phase 2 application that enables users to modify their account online.
- Wrote conditions using Technical Specifications, Business Requirements and Wireframe Documents.
- Wrote scenarios for regression testing of "Remove Vehicle" transaction.
- Checked data on Mainframe in Note Log and PTWU - CrossPlex once the testing was done to make sure that the Mainframe was accurately capturing data.
- Wrote test plans for portability testing using user’s data, as well as test cases from Functional Requirements Documents.
- Performed functional and regression testing for baseline script and portability testing.
- Test Director 7.0i was used for bug tracking, as well as for storing and creating new test scripts.
- Directly discussed bugs with the developers and then retested once the bugs were fixed.
- Performed load, performance testing using load runner