- Experience as Quality Assurance with 5 years of industry experience in Automation and manual testing both Testing expertise and experience as well as QC. I am testing both Web application and Web services. I worked with both SDET and STET
- I am an expert in automation technologies such as Selenium Web driver, Selenium Grid, TestNG, Maven, REST API and SOAP. We design selenium TestNG frameworks. We are developing the test plans, test cases, test scenarios. I worked with Agile and Waterfall methodology as well.
- Hands - on Experience with core Java, PL/SQL, XML, XPATH, Unix, Linux and Web Serveries. Using java coding we write the test cases.
Testing Tools: SeleniumWebDriver/IDE/Grid/RC, Cucumber, HP Quality Center, Jenkins, Jmeter, Fire bug and Fire path, Apache HTTP Client, XML, JSON,TOAD
Bug Tracking Tools: Rally, JIRA, Bugzilla
Build Tools: MAVEN, JENKINS
Test Frameworks: Junit, TestNG
Languages: Java,Python, C, SQL, PL/SQL, XML, XPath, UFT,QTP
Web Services: SOAPUI, RESTFUL, SOAP
Databases: Oracle, SQL,Toad
Operating Systems: Mac, Unix, Linux, Windows
Confidential, Salt Lake City, UT
QA Mid-Level Tester
- Worked with Business Analysts and Developers for requirements review and developing Test Scenarios. Analyzed Business Requirements, use cases and worked on automation and manual testing of the application.
- Responsible for all types of tests like Business Functionality, Documentation testing, User Acceptance Testing (UAT), browser compatibility testing, Integration testing.
- Involved in creating Java based scripts for Selenium WebDriver with TestNG as automation framework. Automated Web Application testing using Selenium WebDriver and REST API with Apache HTTP Client, TestNG frameworks.
- Used Selenium WebDriver, Maven, Java, XPath & Firebug, JDBC and Apache POI APIs.
- Worked on Selenium locator’s verification is done through XPath, CSS locators.
- Extensively used Page Objects design framework for readable test script and easy maintenance from developer perspectives.
- Performed parameterization of the Automated Test scripts in Selenium WebDriver to check how the application performs against multiple sets of data.
- Performed Compatibility testing of applications for dynamic and static content of browsers using HTML Ids and XPath in Selenium.
Environment: Selenium WebDriver, TestNG, Firebug, FirePath, Log4j, POM (Page Object Model), Apache Http Client, RESTFUL Web Services, SOAP UI, SOAP, Eclipse, MAVEN, JAVA, Microsoft Excel.
Confidential, San Francisco, CA
- Design/Implement/maintain/execute using different testing experience in automation frameworks/automation libraries for browser based applications and API endpoints (web services) using various technologies such as core Java and python, Selenium WebDriver, TestNG, Jenkins, Webpage Test with Test Design/Implement/maintain maven performance scripts for testing API (web services) endpoints and HTTP Live Streaming services.
- Performed Automation testing for Web application and Rest API using TestNG and SQL and TOAD. Do Manual Mobile testing. Do UI component testing using BDD framework.
- Participate in the constant improvement of our Test Automation and Continuous Integration using Jenkins practices in addition to design and assist in building test automation architecture. We did Mobile Testing Manually and using automation testing as well. For automate mobile testing we used Appium tool.
- Develop high quality TestNG and Junit performance scripts. We used Unix environment as well.
- Work proactively with members of an Agile Methodology Software Development and Quality Assurance team to find and fix defects in our product architecture. Also, Find the bug/fix the bus using Bugzilla and Rally tool.
Environment: Agile, Selenium Web Driver, Java, Fire Bug, Apache HTTPClient, MAVEN, Eclipse, TestNG, Jenkins, HTML, Java Script, CSS, XML, XPATH, Firebug, Web Services, SOAP UI, SOAP and Restful, Android,ISO
- Interacted with application users and performed User acceptance testing.
- Modified existing test plan for the changes and setup the automation test strategy.
- Involved in writing the test plan, test cases and test scripts for the application manually.
- Writing Test Cases in Test Director according to business perspective.
- Done White Box testing using Selenium and SQL using TOAD and JDBC tool.
- Designed REST APIs that allow sophisticated, effective and low-cost application integration.
- Responsible for Smoke, Integration, Functional, ETL and System testing and performed End-to-End testing manually using Agile methodology.
- We used Mac IOS Environment. Developed and maintained test automation framework using Ruby.Win-Runner is used for regression testing. Stored Test Cases in the Test Director too using QC. and defect tracking we used Rally. Coordinated and integrated the work of the testing team by interacting with the Testers, Team.
- Lead and Business Analyst to solve ambiguous requirements. Involved in walkthroughs throughout the full phase of the project. We did test using Unix environment.
- Reported the defects in the Test director automated tool and Coordinated with the QA Lead and developers.
- Wrote SQL queries to insert and retrieve the data from MySQL database.
- Automated the basic flows of the application using Selenium Framework and Soap UI.
- Used SOAP UI, WebLogic ANT and QTP task to test Web Services running on WebLogic Server. Formulated Test Strategy, Test Plan and Streamlined the requirements.
- Designed Test Procedures, Test Scenarios, and Test Cases, Testing expertise and experience.
- Developed Automation Infrastructure using Selenium with java coding, Unix as well.
- Analyzed, recorded and modified client-server traffic using an HTTP monitor.
- Programmed and executed Functional and Load Tests on web services prior to implementation. Wrote SQL queries to insert and retrieve the data using Toad tool
- Enhanced Test cases for regression testing using Java programming features and TestNG Annotations.
- Documented software defects and reported bugs related to program functionality to software developers using Jira and Rally tool. Conducted Data driven testing, cross browser testing and parallel test execution.