- Over 7 years of experience as a QA Analyst in Manual Testing and Automation Testing with Selenium in all phases of Life Cycle.
- Manual Testing, Automation Testing using Selenium (Web Driver) and Java, Oracle SQL and Web services testing using SOAP UI & REST Client.
- Strong base in Manual as well as Automation Testing of Web based application by preparing and executing Test Plans, Test Cases, Test Reports and Documentation.
- Expert knowledge and experience in iterative Systems Development Life Cycle (SDLC) like Agile, SCRUM and Waterfall models.
- Expertise in Analyzing Results, Bug Tracking & Reporting.
- Experienced in developing and executing automation Regression testing and System testing using Selenium.
- Expertise in Web - Based Applications, Functional and Regression Testing using Selenium.
- Good experience in Selenium WebDriver/RC/IDE/Grid, Junit/TestNG, ANT, Maven and Jenkins/Hudson.
- Proficiency in Java to create automation test scripts.
- Experience in core Java, Hands-on in creating/debugging/enhancing different automation frameworks.
- Experienced in writing Test Cases, Developing & Maintaining Test Scripts as well as documenting all phases of QA Process.
- Experienced in QA Docs (Test Plan, Scenarios, RTM, Test Case Design), Peer Reviews, Test Case Execution, analyzing teh results of scripts, interaction with developers in fixing teh errors by having Defect Triage meetings.
- Expertise in testing/quality assurance. Specific testing expertise includes Manual testing techniques (Black Box Testing, System testing, Integration Testing, Functionality Testing, Regression Testing, Smoke Testing, Positive, Negative Testing and Browser compatibility testing).
- Experience in Developing, Reviewing and Executing Test Cases.
- Expertise in writing SQL queries for database transactions.
- Involved in developing load and performance test scripts using Web (HTTP/HTML), PeopleSoft, Citrix and Click and Script protocols.
- Motivated achiever and a good team player with Excellent Communication - Verbal, Written & Analytical skills.
- Strong focus on Documentation, Communication, Process and Constant Improvements.
- Responsible for presenting regular progress reports, defect reports and test execution reports.
- Good experience in effort estimation and risk mitigation planning.
- Self-motivated and detailed-oriented individual with high level of work ethics.
Testing Tools: Selenium Webdriver, UFT, QTP, Appium
Test Framework: TestNG
Management tools: HP ALM, JIRA, Quality Center, Rational Clear Quest, TestDirector
Source Code Control: SVN, CVS
Build Tool: Maven, Jenkins
Databases: SQL Server, Oracle 9i, DB2
Operating Systems: UNIX, Linux, RH5, Solaris, Windows
Testing Areas: UI Testing, System Testing, Integration Testing, Functionality Testing, Smoke Testing, GUI Testing, Regression Testing, Unit Testing
Domains: Bank, Finance, Network Management.
Confidential, Dallas, TX
QA Selenium Analyst
- Review requirement documents and implemented teh details to write test plan, Test scenario, and test case.
- Manage requirements and maintained test repository using Quality Center.
- Test scripts through selenium web driver.
- Created test scripts using Automation QTP for regression and functional testing.
- Running single script multiple numbers of times using different user using Advance Data driven.
- Performed teh maintenance of function and scripts files in QTP for every build and release.
- Wrote Several T-SQL scripts to validate teh data in back end.
- Developed Test Scripts using QTP to perform smoke, functional and regression testing.
- Strong knowledge in unit & integration testing with Mocha, should.js & Supertest
- Created Checkpoints and Synchronization points in teh application to deal with problems in QTP.
- Used object identification to map and created shared object repository to share all teh objects of application globally.
- Enhanced teh automation scripts in QTP by using actions and reusable actions.
- Used VB Scripting in QTP, generate test result using QTP and analysed actual result and expected result.
- Execute parameterization and Data Driven Testing.
- Used SQL queries to cross check teh front-end data with back end data.
- Defects were tracked, reviewed, analysed and compared using Quality Center.
- Helped new team members to understand teh Business requirement and system flow of an application
- Actively involved in daily “Scrum meeting” and provide status report.
Confidential, Providence, RI
- Automation tester for teh Securities Transfers, Settlements Bank Services which are web-based applications.
- Worked in an Agile based environment with sprints iterated monthly.
- Verified teh business requirements, application and test artifacts are in sync with each other.
- Worked on UFT Datadriven automation framework for creating and executing teh automated scripts for teh Securities Projects.
- Wrote Several Appium scripts to validate ios application development
- Created automated testscripts using VBScript scripting language for teh funds applications.
- Created and maintained function libraries for teh projects.
- Created and maintained teh object repositories in UFT Object Repository Manager.
- For regression testing, triggered teh testscripts in UFT in a batch mode.
- Worked on Selenium Webdriver automation framework for creating and executing teh automated scripts for teh Funds Project.
- Developed Selenium Webdriver automation scripts using TestNG framework for teh Java based web applications.
- Co-ordinated in preparation of Traceability Matrix to ensure all teh business requirements are verified and validated.
- Reported and delegated teh defects in teh HP ALM/QC, re-validated and closed teh fixed defects in teh daily defect status meetings.
- Debugged and resolved numerous Node.js production memory leaks
- Experienced in version control tool like eclipse for committing teh automated test scripts and checking out teh automation code.
- Maintained and updated test artifacts, test data in teh Sharepoint.
- Used Jenkins as part of Continuous Integration tool.
- Performed testing on multiple browsers simultaneously for better and faster test execution coverage.
- Experienced in using teh MQ Quick Util tool to send Securities Transfers and receive acknowledgement of teh transfers via MQ to verify teh inbound and outbound messages.
- Creating teh Transfer message file as per teh message format rules.
- Experienced in configuring teh xml files as part of test setup preparation.
- For version control purposes checked-in/checked-out automated scripts and other test artifacts in teh Eclipse.
- Met teh deadlines by accomplishing all teh deliverables without compromising teh quality of work.
Environment: UFT, Selenium Webdriver, TestNG, Maven, Java, Jenkins, HP ALM/QC, JIRA, Agile environment, Oracle, SQL Developer, Excel, MQSeries, MQQuickUtil, SSH Tectia, Sharepoint, XML, Eclipse, Microsoft Word, IE, Firefox, Chrome.
Confidential, Boston, MA
- Responsible for maintaining Test Automation suite in Hybrid model automation framework for ITSM Application in QTP.
- Execution and enhancement of existing automation regression suite which uses hybrid automation. This is Build new automation scripts for new features using VBScript.
- Working in an Agile methodology system with Functional and Automated tasks ownership for each sprint
- As part of new Automation initiative, Selenium WebDriver tool usage was introduced.
- Experienced in installation, configuration of Selenium Webdriver with Eclipse and TestNG.
- Experienced in using various locators in Selenium like ID, XPATH, and CSSLocators to locate and identify teh objects on webpage.
- Regularly used Appium to execute iOS Mobile application automation.
- Coordinated transition of services tier to micro services infrastructure based on Node JS stack
- Experienced in using advanced selenium API like Actions class.
- Used Maven, Jenkins for teh continuous Integration of teh code.
- Experienced in writing SQL using Select, Create, Update, Count, joins type queries to test teh ITSM application.
Environment: Quick Test Professional 11.5, JIRA, Agile Methodology, Oracle, SQL Developer, Excel, Selenium WebDriver, Java, TestNG Framework, Eclipse, Maven, Jenkins, Firefox, IE, Chrome
- Reviewed teh Business Requirements Document, Functional Specifications Document and Technical Documentation.
- Involved in writing and making enhancements to teh test plan, test cases and test scripts for Functional testing.
- Developed Functions and Sub Procedures, saved them in library files and used them whenever required.
- Participated in Planning and daily stand-up meetings as part of teh agile team, attended grooming sessions and Retrospectives.
- Performed Smoke testing, Sanity testing, System Health Check before beginning to test officially, Functional testing, Cross-Browser testing, Regression testing, Manual and Automated testing, Integration testing, Backend validation testing and End to end testing.
- Tested various HTTP Request and Response APIs using object-oriented scripts.
- Created teh test plan and test cases in Java/Selenium based on teh input and teh different requirements provided by teh product owner for teh Payments and Credits team.
- Conducted testing using Selenium Remote Control on different browsers.
- Created teh test automation framework using Selenium RC.
- Raised defects and performed tracking using JIRA. Created automated functional scripts for teh report generation module using Selenium RC.
- Used Selenium Grid to execute test cases in parallel on different target machines.
- Performed exception handling using recovery scenarios. Coordinated testing tasks and activities with Project teams and IT Staff.
- Executed test scripts and validated teh actual results against teh expected results.
- Used TOAD for SQL queries and data validation. Attended Bug Meetings and meetings with teh QA Leads, Managers and Developers for query resolution.