- Over six years of Software Quality Assurance experience in Automated & Manual testing of web applications
- Knowledge in Software Application Development Projects dat follow the Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC) methodologies and various SDLC methodologies like Agile and Waterfall model
- Experienced in creating and designing Test Strategy Documents, Test Plan, Test Schedules, Test Cases, and Test Scenarios
- Extensive noledge of TDD, Data Driven, Hybrid and BDD framework for testing using Page Object Model
- Extensively experienced in designing and implementation of different automation frameworks from scratch using Page Object Model, Page Factory, Data Driven, Hybrid & Behavior driven framework using Java, Selenium WebDriver, TestNG and Maven.
- Expertise in manual testing using interactive tools using HP ALM/QC to convert requirements to manual test cases and test scripts
- Experienced in developing and executing Automation Regression testing and System testing using Java, Selenium WebDriver, TestNG and Maven
- Experienced in Database Testing and validating data using SQL queries
- Experienced in User Acceptance Testing, Sanity, Functional, System, Regression, Black Box, Smoke, Unit testing, API testing and Back - end testing
- Expertise in problem solving, bug reporting, maintaining and using Bug Tracking Tools like JIRA and Bugzilla
- Extensively experienced in using Maven build tools to manage framework dependency jar files
- Knowledge in cloud testing tools such as Browserstack and SauceLabs
- Good Knowledge in using Jenkins as a Continuous Integration server to configure wif GitHub and Maven
- Good noledge of automating API tests using Rest Assured and manually using Postman
- Highly analytical in developing the methods and measures to meet requirements and solve any issues dat arise during the project
- Excellent interpersonal and oral/written communication skills wif the ability to understand and explain both business and technical needs from and to clients and customers
Testing Tools/Frameworks: Selenium WebDriver, TestNG, JUnit, Rest Assured, Postman, Appium, Cucumber
Languages: Java, Java Script,HTML/CSS, XML, SQL, Gherkin
Test Management Tools: Quality Center/ALM
Build & CI Tools: Maven, Jenkins, Saucelabs, BrowserStack
Defect Tracking Tools: Quality Center/ALM, JIRA
Methodologies: Waterfall, Agile/Scrum, SDLC, STLC
Databases: My SQL, Oracle, SQL Server, MS Access
Version Controls: GIT/GitHub, SVN
Miscellaneous Tools: MS Office Suite, IE/Firefox/Chrome/Safari
Operating Systems: Windows, Mac OS, UNIX, Linux
Confidential, Alexandria, VA
QA Automation Engineer
- Involved in creating test plans, test cases for new implementation based on business requirements
- Developed and executed test cases and test scripts for both manual and automated testing based on functional specifications and design documents.
- Performed various types of testing, such as Functionality, Regression, GUI Interface and Integration System, User Acceptance Testing (UAT), Unit and end-to-end testing.
- Involved in Monitoring Defect Tracking Process, defect Management and Bug and defect tracking using JIRA.
- Captured the SQL statements from the application execution and manually checked the results and extensive back-end testing.
- Executed various SQL Queries to perform backend testing and generate test reports.
- Involved in automation planning, design and development frameworks using Selenium WebDriver.
- Developed Hybrid Framework for web automation using Java, Selenium WebDriver, TestNG, Maven, and Jenkins.
- Automated the regression test cases using Selenium & TestNG.
- Developed and executed automated tests using Selenium WebDriver and TestNG.
- Developed Keyword driven and data driven frameworks to interact wif databases or MS Excel.
- Implemented BDD (Behavior Driven Development) tests by writing gherkin using Cucumber.
- Test APIs for various functionalities and modules of the application.
- Worked in a dynamic Agile Environment wif daily scrum and sprint meetings.
- Attended review meetings wif Business Analysts, Developers and end users to understand and test according to their requirements.
- Interacted wif developers for status of the bugs and re-tested the fixed Bugs.
Environment: Selenium WebDriver, TestNG, Maven, GitHub, JUnit, Windows, Agile Methodology, MS Office tools, JIRA, MS Visio, MS Outlook, Oracle, SQL Server, Java, HTML, XML, UNIX, Xpath, Maven, Jenkins, TestNG, Internet Explorer, Chrome, Firefox.
Confidential, Manhasset, NY
- Analyzed functional requirements, user stories and User Acceptance criteria to develop Test plan and Test strategy.
- Prepared Test Cases and Test Scenarios for core functionality.
- Provided automation in an automated framework for integration and defined functional testing criteria.
- Developed Test Scripts to implement Test Cases, Test Scenarios, and features for BDD using Cucumber.
- Wrote Test Cases to handle Alerts on the web page and identified different locators in the application.
- Involved in Functionality, Integration, Regression, System, Smoke, UAT, Unit and GUI Testing.
- Involved in reporting and tracking defects, executed the test cases, & Identified bugs and reported in JIRA.
- Involved in querying SQL and updating records and validate database records as expected.
- Performed API Testing wif TestNG Framework.
- Identified the test cases to be automated and performed data driven testing and GUI checkpoints using Selenium WebDriver.
- Exported Test Case Scripts in Eclipse IDE and modified the Selenium scripts and executed.
- Developed and enhanced Automated Test scripts for Functional and Regression testing using Selenium WebDriver in Java.
- Performed Multi-browser testing using Selenium Grid.
- Automated API testing was performed using REST Assured and manually by Postman.
- Used Jenkins as a continuous integration tool to schedule and run the automated test scripts.
- Used Page Objects design and page navigation framework for readable test script and easy maintenance
- Participated in QA weekly meetings, project status meetings.
- Interacted wif developers discussed Enhancement and Modification Request issues and defects in the application.
Environment: JIRA, JUnit, Xpath, JMeter, Maven, Jenkins, TestNG, GitHub, ANT, Windows, Agile Methodology, MS Office tools, Soap UI, MS Outlook, Oracle, SQL Server, Selenium WebDriver, Selenium Grid, Java, HTML, XML, Internet Explorer, Chrome, Firefox, UNIX.
Confidential, Kenilworth, NJ
- Created Function Library for common functionality of the application.
- Created Test Plan, Test Cases and processed workflow.
- Defined and Implemented the Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) wif process development meetings.
- Worked closely wif product and project managers on the implementation of new projects and infrastructures including operational readiness, change preparation, change execution and post-change QA validation.
- Investigated, researched, recommended and lead the implementation of commercial automated Test tools and Test Scripts for regression testing of existing product functionality.
- Involved in Smoke, Integration, Regression, System, end-to-end & Black box testing.
- Responsible for tracking defects using JIRA and making sure dat the defects are efficiently passed from one layer to another.
- Planned, prepared and updated scripts using Quality Center.
- Involved in writing SQL Queries to check Data integrity.
- Executed each and every line of the script by inserting breakpoints and added watch list to debug entire script in Selenium.
- Developed Automation Scripts in Selenium for Functional testing and Regression Testing.
- Tested the application on different browsers as a part of Workstation compatibility testing to maintain cross-browser functionality.
- Formulated test reports.
Environment: JIRA, Java, Selenium GRID, Junit, XPath, SOAP UI, HTML, CSS, Eclipse IDE, Internet Explorer, Chrome, Firefox, SQL, Oracle, MS Outlook, MS Office tools, Windows.