- Over 5 years of IT experience as software quality analyst on large, diversified projects, including manual/automation test case execution, defect tracking, test plan/test case creation and management, and requirements analysis.
- Well versed in GUI application testing, Database Testing, Front - end Testing, Load Testing, Performance testing on Client-server, stand alone, and web- based applications with multiple server domains.
- Manual Testing experience involves Test Planning, Test scenario creation, Test case writing, Test data creation using MS Excel, SQL and Perl, DB validation, Defect reporting with Test and Defect management in TFS/Quality Center/Test director.
- Experience in using Selenium Web driver, Eclipse TestNG test frameworks in creating test scripts, test suites and HTML reports.
- Automation experience using Selenium Web Driver/Grid, TestNG, JUnit and Cucumber framework.
- Hands On Experience on testing web services (SOAP, REST) using SOAP UI Tools
- Experience in working with Oracle, DB2, My SQL and MS-Access Databases.
- Expertise in performing functional testing, Nonfunctional testing, Unit Testing, Integrating Testing, System Testing, Usability Testing, Regression Testing, End to End Testing and User Acceptance Testing (UAT).
- Experience in using Atlassian set of tools (JIRA, Zephyr for JIRA).
- Good knowledge in core Java.
- Strong knowledge of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) as well as Software Testing Life Cycle (STLC).
- Proficient in different software development methodologies like Agile Methodology, Waterfall model and Iterative model.
- Proactive in learning new technologies/frameworks and applying them in the assignments.
- Strong communication, presentation, and interpersonal skills as well as strong problem-solving skills and a great team player.
Software Testing Tools: Selenium WebDriver, TestNG, Cucumber, JIRA
Databases: SQL Developer, Microsoft SQL Server, MS Access
Other: SOAPUI, Postman, REST Assured API, GIT, Agile, Windows/Linux.
QA Automation Engineer
Confidential - Birmingham, AL
- Worked asQAfor performing API launches, white box testing, data testing.
- Developed Data driven framework using Selenium Web driver to Automate testing of web applications.
- Responsible for implementingpage object model(POM) usingSelenium WebDriver, TestNG and Java.
- Tuned ETL jobs/procedures/scripts, SQL queries, PL/SQL procedures to improve the system performance.
- Test script development and execution, data sourcing/data provisioning, defect tracking, and ensuring that proper test result documentation.
- Designed End-to-end user behavior scenarios and implemented them by coding dependencies in JAVA, between preexisting unit tests within TestNG framework.
- Tested API's / Web Services (SOAP) for various functionalities and modules of the application using SOAP UI and Web service studio.
- Involved in API testing using POSTMAN, SOAP UI clients and Rest Assured API tools.
- Developed SQL procedures to ensure compliance with standards and lack of redundancy, business rules and functionality requirement into ETL procedures.
- Used JIRA to track the tasks and issues, attended daily status meetings to update the status of work.
- Experienced in using Jenkins as a Continuous Integration server to configure with GitHub and Maven.
- Following Agile testing methodology, participated in standup meetings, and always delivered my deliverables on time.
- Effectively involve in every day agile scrum stand-up meetings, Iteration planning and Retrospective meetings.
QA Test Engineer
Confidential - Atlanta, GA
- Developed and Executed Automation and Manual test cases for Functional testing of various modules of the application.
- Applied robust Page Object Model (POM) on new builds and every modification in the application for Selenium WebDriver to do Smoke & Regression testing.
- Contributed to developing Automation Framework that uses Selenium Web Driver and TestNG Framework implements using Data Driven, Page Object Model.
- Involved in executing automated test cases using Selenium WebDriver to automate manual testing solutions.
- Performed Functional testing, Regression testing, UI testing, and Integration testing of the application.
- Worked on distributed test automation execution on different environment as part of Continuous Integration Process using Selenium WebDriver.
- Participated in all stages of testing process - Functional Testing, Integration Testing, Regression Testing, Ad- hoc and Smoke Testing.
- Used SQL queries to perform the back-end testing on Oracle.
- Designed and developed UNIX shell scripts as part of the ETL process, automate the process of loading, pulling the data.
- Effectively participated in every day agile scrum stand-up meetings and participated in Iteration planning and Retrospective meetings.
- Involved in all the phases of Manual Testing process and worked closely with Business stakeholders.
- Involved in GUI testing, integration testing, navigation testing, IVR testing, and regression testing using web-based application and client-server applications.
- Developedtest scenariosandtest proceduresbased on the test requirements.
- Performed manual testing on application before going for automated testing.
- Executedfunctionalandsystem testsmanually.
- Wrote Queries for backend/ETL testing.
- PerformedIntegrationandUser AcceptanceTests throughout the SDLC of the application.
- Developed test scripts for web services using SOAP UI and worked with XPATH.
- Execute test cases and manage defects using HP ALM/Quality/Center.
- End to end testing on validating the claims functionality including data validation from source to destination tables.
- Submitted Coverage Status Report of tests performed on weekly basis.
- Involved in project meetings and interacted with other team members to resolve the problems.