- Around 9 years of experience as Selenium QA Engineer and Selenium Engineer; extensive hands on experience automation testing, web application testing, client - server & end-to-end testing.
- Experienced in all stages of the Software Development Life Cycle and Software Test Life Cycle in all dimensions of Functionality, Usability & Reliability.
- Experienced in applying Testing Methodologies, creating Test Plans, executing Test Scripts, Automation of Test Cases, Defect Tracking and Report Generation.
- Working experience with defect tracking tools like JIRA and Quality Center (QC)/ALM.
- Extensively experienced in Backend testing of the application by writing SQL queries.
- Experience in web and mobile applications testing withSelenium IDEandSelenium Web Driver, Appium (iOS/Android), JUnitandTestNG, Ruby Cucumber, Maven, Bamboo and Jenkins.
- Understand the functional flow and automate the web-based and desktop applications using TRICENTIS TOSCA Test Suite.
- Excellent experience with source version control tools such as Subversion (SVN), TFS &Git.
- Strength in Total Automation usingTOSCA, Selenium - Java, WebDriver, Quality Assurance, Engineering, and business development function as well as expertise in Total Quality Management and use these functions effectively to achieve the overall objectives of the organization.
- Good experience in mobile testing usingAppiumin bothIOSandAndroidapplications using simulator and emulator.
- Strong in writing SQL queries to perform backend data validations.
- Expertise in writing Automation scripts in Selenium using Java and Java Script programming language.
- Have built a test automation framework based on Data Driven Framework, keyword driven framework, Hybrid driven framework, Page Object Model.
- Experience with Test Automation tools such as Cypress, Selenium, TestNG, Jmeter, and Junit.
- Expertise in designing, development and maintenance of test scripts developed inSelenium, UFT/QTPandVSTS Coded UI.
- Experienced in AWS cloud testing by creating EC2 instances for scalability testing and having good knowledge in S3 bucket and creating firewall.
- Experienced using Jenkins server to perform Continuous Integration (Cl) through AWS services.
- Automation Framework from a scratch using Protractor UI Automation.
- Expertise in functional testing using Selenium IDE and Selenium WebDriver with TestNG testing framework.
- Experienced in working with Build Systems like Ant, Maven and continuous integration system like Jenkins.
- Experienced in load and performance testing tool JMeter.
- Good experience in Web Services testing using SOAP UI, XML and WSDL and in providing required input data to request XML & get the required data from response XML & use the response data from other request XML using SOAP UI.
- Good Knowledge in using SOAP UI tool to test SOAP web services and REST API.
- Integrated Automation scripts (Selenium WebDriver API) in CI / CD tools (Jenkins) for nightly batch run of the Script.
- Excellent knowledge in writing unique XPath using firebug and fire path to identify web elements.
- Experienced in providing the efficient locator's strategy like XPath and CSS to run WebDriver script in stable condition.
- Experienced with source version control tools such as Subversion (SVN) & Git.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, proven team player with an analytical bent to problem-solving and delivering under high-stress environment.
- Good analytical and communication skills and ability to work independently with minimal supervision and perform as part of a team.
Testing technologies/tools: Tricentis Tosca, HP ALM, JIRA, Appium, Selenium IDE, WebDriver, Selenium Grid, TestNG, Jenkins, Cucumber, JUnit, JMeter, Soap UI, Cypress, Protractor
Other Tools: Log4j, SLF4J
OS: Windows, Linux/UNIX
Build Tools: Ant, Maven and TestNG
Databases: MS SQL Server, MS Access, MySQL, Oracle, DB2
Languages: Java, SQL/ PL SQL, Oracle, C, C++, C#, CSS
Web/Application Servers, Portal & Portal API's: Tomcat, Web Logic, Web Sphere, JBoss, Web sphere Portal Server, AWS.
IDE Tools: Eclipse
Confidential, Omaha, NE
Sr. Test Analyst
- Understanding requirement and developing end to end automation test scripts using Selenium WebDriver with TestNG framework.
- Involved in development and execution of TestNG suites for the bank application modules using TestNG framework.
- Developed and maintained automated regression test cases in Selenium WebDriver using Java.
- Involved in manual testing and automate SOAP and RESTful Web Services using SoapUI, Apache Http Client, and REST Assured. ValidatedSOAP UIandRESTful API services.
- Saved remarkable time and cost of testing by automation using Selenium WebDriver, JAVA, Cucumber.
- Implemented Implicit and Explicit waits to overcome synchronization issues.
- Prepared Test Plan, Test Strategy, Test Data, Test Case, Test Result and Traceability Matrix in qTest and HP ALM Quality Center Tool.
- Created of Test Plan for the projects and tracking defects and requirement using qTest.
- Automated Smoke and Functional test cases using Selenium WebDriver, TestNG and Java (Eclipse IDE).
- Involved in updating Framework functions when needed, executed them and generated reports.
- Performed Smoke, End to End and Regression tests in Test environment and Production support environment.
- Used SOAPUI tool to test Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) based architecture application to test SOAP services and REST API.
- Used Reporting tool JIRA and Bitbucket for Defect Tracking and Management.
- Created Modules in TOSCA for different applications using XSCAN/TOSCA Wizard. Feasibility check of applications for test automation using TOSCA.
- Involved in Mobile Application Testing using Sauce Labs Cloud environment.
- Developed of Regression Suite on thin client/Thick client the test cases using TOSCA tool. Test automation of GUI & Non-UI applications, Excel, XML, API, Web services applications using TOSCA.
- Developed framework from the scratch for using Cypress to automate UI and used Java script, NodeJS and NPM for Angular based user interface.
- Performed UI and API testing using Cypress and created from framework from the scratch.
- Worked on Recovery scenario, Database, and API. Involved in developing new custom controls and special execution task in TOSCA.
- Used SQL programming in backend and front-end functions, procedures, packages to implement business rules and security.
- Designed and implemented scalable, secure cloud architecture based on Amazon Web Services. Leveraged AWS cloud services such as EC2; auto-scaling.
- Developed and tested Bank transfers API’s onAWScloud.
- Implemented UI Automator viewer in Appium to inspect elements in mobile applications.
- Developed of automation framework for Perfecto and Appium solutions and integrated with continuous integration tools like Jenkins and JIRA to establish an end-end DevOps automation framework.
- Used JIRA as a test Management tool and as a bug reporting tool to track test progress, execution and deliverables.
- Provide Daily and Weekly Status Reports on project.
Environment: AWS, XML, JIRA, GIT, Selenium WebDriver, TestNG Framework, Java, TOSCA, Eclipse, XPath, Cucumber, Web Services (RESTFUL, JSON), qTest, Appium, Cypress,Jenkins, JMeter, Restful API, SOAPUI
Confidential, Arlington, VA
Test Automation Engineer / SDET
- Involved in planning, coordinating, developing Test Plans, Test Procedures, and Test Cases based on the Requirements and design Documents.
- Working with development and product teams to automate testing and deliveries.
- Conducted the system integrated testing of the application manually for different Modules.
- Reviewed Business Requirements Documents and Technical Specification.
- Performed End-to-end Testing which involves complete application environment in a situation that mimics real-world use, such as interacting with a database, applications or backend system.
- Conducted Functional, System, Integration, Regression, UAT and Smoke Testing.
- Interacted with developers and business users to communicate the defects and actively participated in replicating the bugs and performed regression testing using JIRA.
- Create report and updated mass data using TOSCA Query Language (TQL). Created Automation test framework using TOSCA.
- Worked with all modules of TOSCA like Modules, Test Cases, Requirements, Test case Design and Execution Lists.
- Developed test automation framework for web application and automated regression test requirements. Functional library and reusable component development in TOSCA test suite and HP-QC integration.
- Used JIRA for requirements management, planning, scheduling, running tests, defect tracking.
- Used Team Foundation Server (TFS) extensively for version control of the source code along with the maintenance of the builds and the relevant documents of the same.
- Performed Data driven testing to validate the components displayed on the website using Selenium WebDriver.
- End to end testing on validating the claims functionality including data validation from source to destination tables.
- Involved in AWS cloud testing by creating EC2 instances for scalability testing and having good knowledge in S3 bucket and creating firewall and writing Java API for Amazon Lambda to manage some of theAWSservices.
- Experienced in Test Driven development (TDD), Acceptance Test Driven development (ATDD) and Behavior driven development (BDD) using Cucumber / Gherkin
- Developed Behavioral Data Driven (BDD) testing with Cucumber and validate component and displayed on the website using Selenium Web Driver.
- Develop test automation harness Java Selenium, TestNG, Maven & use the Java framework develop to executeAPI level tests, also to test theWebservicecall usingRestfulAPI(Soap UI) &Groovy with JSON data format.
- Involved in using Maven build tools to manage framework dependency jar files.
- Involved in conducting tests on Web services transactions like automatic bill payment, wire transfers, batch payments and Account transfers sent overHTTPorHTTPSby inspecting everyXMLrequest and response usingSoap UI.
- Involved in using Apache POI to read data from external sources to feed locators into the test script.
- Used GitHub as a source repository system to share code within the office as well as with the team in overseas.
- Involved in Scheduling testing job and set up the flag to run automation script.
- Involved in providing the efficient locators strategy like customized Xpath and Css to run WebDriver script in stable condition.
- Used GitHub as a source repository system to share code within the office as well as with the team in overseas.
- Developed an extensive test suite and performed tests in local environments using Coded UI.
Confidential, Minneapolis, MN
- Developed Test scripts based on the Test cases written with the help of use cases and functional requirements.
- Analyzed software and system requirements specifications for testability and translating requirements into Test cases/ procedures.
- Developed, planned, implemented and executed testing strategies, plans, methodologies and frameworks in support of agile development.
- Used various AWS services like S3, EC2, ECS to verify that the microservices are deployed into AWS environment correctly and verify logs.
- Used SOAP UI tool to test Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) based architecture application to test SOAP services and REST API.
- Performed black box testing, database testing, and web-based testing on several test phases.
- Created and executed database queries (SQL) to validate database data integrity.
- Involved in writing load scripts by using Apache JMeter.
- Developed test code in Java language using Eclipse, IDE and TestNG framework.
- Developed and maintained QTP/UFT test scripts to support regression testing whenever a Change Request is completed. Extensively involved in developing VBScript for automation using QTP.
- Involved in Test scenarios outlines and created feature files by using Cucumber.
- Involved in creating automation test suites for progression & regression testing in Soap UI; The messaging formats included REST based clients with XML payload.
- Used Maven to manage Project's build and dependencies and Jenkins for deployments to environments.
- Developed BDD and TDD script with Cucumber and written step definition for Gherkin based features.
- Worked on Selenium GUI Object / element verification is done through XPath, CSS Locators.
- Used to setup trouble shooting sessions to resolve the issues.
Environment: Selenium WebDriver, Selenium Grid, TestNG, Cucumber, Maven, Jenkins, GitHub, SOAP UI, Java, MS Outlook, SharePoint, JIRA, XML, XPath, CSS, HP ALM, Eclipse IDE, Agile, Windows, Oracle, MS Office Tools.
Confidential, Hartford, CT
- Extensively involved in all stages of testing life cycle, Test Driven Development methodologies and Software Development Life cycle (SDLC) using Agile, Scrum methodologies.
- Performed Data Analysis and developed Data Mapping documents for Reporting projects by using several data analysis software.
- Used Quality Center/ALM to report defects and test results.
- Executed SQL queries to validate the front-end data with the database (backend).
- Used Jenkins as a Continuous Integration server to configure with GitHub and Maven.
- Built Safari browser extension to be able to run WebDriver in Safari browser.
- Worked on developing the automation scripts for backend testing using Selenium WebDriver.
- Maintained code version using GIT.
- Involved in the team meetings with representatives from Development, Database Management, Configuration Management, and Requirements Management to identify and correct defects.
- Actively assisted developers in solving issues by reproducing reported defects on demand basis.
Environment: JUnit, Selenium WebDriver, GitHub, Maven, MS Excel, TOAD, Oracle, SQL Server, Quality Center/ALM, Java, Java Script, Windows, HTML, MS Visio, Agile, C, C++, C#, MS Word, UNIX.