- 7+ years of experience in software Manual and Automation Testing for Web based and Client/Server applications.
- Good experience and thorough understanding of Software development process including Agile, Waterfall software development life cycles.
- Good experience in creating and maintaining Test Plans, Test Cases, Test Procedures and Test Scripts for Manual and Automation testing.
- Good experience in Ecommerce, Health care and Banking Domains.
- Experience in developing and executing test cases manually and Automation script with Selenium IDE, Grid, Selenium RC, Selenium Web driver, Jenkins.
- Expertise in Automation tools such as Selenium WebDriver, Selenium IDE, Selenium Grid, Java, Jenkins & UDeploy (Continuous integration, Regression tests), Maven (Regression tests), Cucumber, TestNG (Regression tests), Eclipse, Junit and JMeter.
- Experience in back end database testing, writing and executing SQL queries, and other database operations with databases like SQL Server and Oracle.
- Experience in reading the test data from excel spreadsheet using API and TestNG data provider.
- Experience in working with build tools like TestNG, Jenkins, Ant, GIT and Maven.
- Experience in testing the Mobile Applications on Windows and Mac.
- Experience in writing and executing CRUD SQL statements.
- Experience in generating defect reports, bugs validation with tools Test director/ Quality center.
- Develop strategy to move test cases in Cucumber for existing and new test cases.
- Experience in working on Linux, Windows platform.
- Automation scripting experience in Intranet/Internet applications using Selenium Web Driver and SOAPUI.
- EPP/Dovetail experience
- Excellent communication and documentation skills.
Automation Testing & Management Tools: Selenium, Appium Mobile Testing, Atlassian Jira, Rally, JUnit, TESTNG, Jenkins, CA LISAOther Tools: JMETER, Mongo DB, Android SDK, SQL Server (SSMS)
Databases: SQL Server, Oracle, Access.
Platform: Windows XP/2000/7/8, UNIX/ Linux, mac
Confidential, Riverwoods, IL
Sr. QA Automation/SeleniumTester
- Analyze Business Requirements/Features and prepare Test Plan, Test Step and Test Cases.
- Create and test numerous test plans and test case scenarios for the project in Test rails for the areas like Device Management, Media Management.
- Convene and facilitate daily and weekly status meetings with the Product leadership team.
- Wrote automation test cases and fixing automation script bugs.
- Implement Page Object Model by using Page Factory elements.
- Implement automation using Selenium Web Driver, JAVA, Selenium Grid, Cucumber, TestNG and Maven.
- Create shell scripts on Linux server to automate execution of test framework.
- Create BDD tests using Cucumber by writing features.
- Create required Selenium support code in JAVA for Cucumber.
- Execute parallel browser testing on machines using Selenium Grid.
- Execute the UNIX shell scripts that invoked SQL loader to load data into tables.
- Review Error log files in UNIX box when order fails to load into SQL tables.
- Track defect/Bug/tasks using JIRA and generate defect summary reports.
Confidential, Dallas, TX
- Participated in SDLC and STLC process and used tools likeSeleniumRC/Web driver, JMeter, SOAP UI.
- Created numerous test scripts to handle changes in the objects, in the tested application’s GUI and in the testing, environment using Selenium.
- Prepared detailed reports concerning project specifications and activities.
- Created automated tests using Selenium WebDriver forContinuous regression testing(Jenkins &Deploy) and reducing manual testing usingSelenium, TestNGandMaven.
- Used JIRA as a project tracking tool/Defect tracking/Test case Management tool.
- Ran regression tests in the morning/night based on deployment timings and then gather reports and reach out to tech leads in case of any queries or failure in tests
- Provided pre - and post-production deployment support end to end
- Worked in Agile Environment with 4 weeks of Release cycle.
- Managed E2E automated regression testing effort and monitoring hourly Jenkins job build
Confidential, Oakland, CA
- Participated in entire STLC and SDLC process.
- Utilized full range of testing methods, includingfunctional, regression, integration, installation, User Acceptance Testing
- Created test cases and test procedures from prototypes, technical specifications, requirements documents and use cases.
- Created Test cases for each release to be test using HP QTP/HP UFT scripts
- Created test plans, problem reports, status reports, and final test summary reports.
- Performed Functional testing for each cycle during the implementation of Policy Center and Billing Center.
- Conducted GUI and Black Box Testing using QTP and interacted with developers to resolve issues.
- Produced reports for all testing efforts, results, activities, data, logging, and tracking.
- Executed SOAP based web services for API testing (Java client and SoapUI).
- Was responsible for all the validation involving transactions of Policy and Billing Center.
- Performed SOA testing for Payments API's using SOAPUI and Java framework for web services testing.
- Involved in executing test sets in QTP to verify the interdependency of different modules of the application by running batch tests
- Tested Complex ETL Mappings and Sessions based on business user requirements and business rules to load data from source flat files and RDBMS tables to target tables.
- Used HP Quality Center to Report bugs and Data Quality Issues on each check sum and field validation Tests completed.
- Was responsible forUnit Test plan/specificationswith documented test results.
- Identified and submitted BUG’s to development for resolution.
Environment: Java, HTML, UNIX, MS Excel, MS Access, Selenium IDE, JMeter, Quick Test Pro, Quality Center/Test Director, SOAPUI, QTP.