- Over 4.5 years of experience in all phases of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC); Developing Test Strategy, Test Cases, Test Plan and Automation test scripts using Selenium.
- Graduated from University of Missouri Kansas city (UMKC) in May 2015 wif 3.6 GPA.
- B.Tech from JNTU Hyderabad in May 2012.
- Good experience in using testing frameworks like Selenium, JUnit, Manual testing.
- Hands on working in Agile environment, Test Driven Development and Scrum.
- Very good working knowledge on configuration management tools like GIT and SVN, Harvest.
Development methodologies: Agile/ Scrum, Waterfall, Jenkins, Hudson, SVN
Artifacts: Test Plan, Test Case, RTM, Test Summary Report, Bug report
Automation Tools: Selenium IDE, Selenium Web Driver, Selenium RC, Selenium Grid, Quick Test Pro,, JUnit, TestNG, Jmeter,log4j, Soap UI.
Framework: Keyword Driven, Data Driven, Hybrid Testing Frame work, Page Object Model.
Bug or Test Management Tools: Quality Center, JIRA, MTM
Programming Languages: Java, Java Script, VB Script, HTML,Python, XPath, CSS, Soap, WSDL, Restful
Database/Database tools: SQL Server 2012/ 2008R2, Oracle 12c, MySQL, Toad, SQL
Operating Systems: Windows8.1/7/XP/Vista UNIX.
Confidential, Bloomington, Illinois
- Analyze business requirements, Software requirement specifications to create test plan and test cases for manual and automation testing using Selenium WebDriver, TestNG.
- Understanding new requirements and developing QA Test cases for the new Test Cases.
- Used web - debugging tools like XPath, Firebug and Firepath to locate elements.
- Involved in TCP/IP and standard layer integration testing using Simple Object Access Protocol UI tool.
- Expertise in implementation, installation, CCB Data migration, designing, maintenance and support of large mission critical apps of Oracle database.
- Regression testing, Acceptance testing (UAT), End-End testing, Stress testing, Black box testing, Smoke testing, API testing.
- Involved in creating User Stories in Version One and writing Acceptance Criteria.
- Involved in breaking down the User Story into Tasks and assigning.
- We used Core Java and Collections to build the framework.
- Used Maven as the build tool, GIT for version control, Jenkins for Continuous Integration.
- Responsible creating Test Plan, Test Cases and Test Cards based on use cases in business requirements to cover both functional and non-functional requirements.
- Involved in Automation Infrastructure Development using Selenium.
- Created Test cases using Element locators and Selenium WebDriver (Java) methods.
- Responsible for execution of Selenium Test cases and reporting defections.
- Involved in manual testing of various test cases wif respective test scripts on Selenium and generate analysis report wif Quality Center.
- Skilled in performing load, stress and performance testing using Apache Jmeter.
- Involved in ETL process testing using Informatica ETL tool.
- Expertise in data warehouse QA process and different levels of testing like Functional, Regression, and Integration testing wif business scenarios.
- Followed MVC Architecture for implementing the functionality. Played a key role in setting up test environment and test data.
- Participated in the System Test Plan reviews, Test Scenarios, Test Cases Review and modified the documents wif respect to the review comments.
Jr QA Analyst
- Experience in developing, Test cases, Test Strategy, Test scenarios and Test Scripts based on User requirements and System Requirements Documents for Functional, Security Testing and Cross-Browser Compatibility Testing.
- Strong knowledge of smoke testing, regression testing, test case creation, and applying automation testing to improve the delivery of the team.
- Using JAVA, Python developed a website for e-Recruitment consists of many modules. Implemented Services using Core Java.
- Experience in Black box testing (BBT) or input/output driven testing.
- Hands on Manual Testing and Tools like Focal Point, Remedy and Test Manager.