- Experience in analyzing, designing, and implementing QA tests for web - based applications using manual and automatic testing methods.
- Experience in Agile/Scrum and Waterfall frameworks.
- Verification by evaluating teh results against pre-specified requirements.
- Experience in Scrum activities such as backlog grooming, sprint planning, daily stand ups, sprint reviews, feature demos, retrospectives.
- Hands on experience in performing Functional Testing, Regression Testing and supporting User Acceptance Testing of applications under Windows and Mac OS environment.
- Expertise in preparation of Test Cases, Test Plan and Test Reports.
- Performance of various types of testing: Regression, Build Acceptance/Smoke, Browser/Device Compatibility, Usability, GUI
- Performance of Rest API testing using swagger documentation and Postman
- Writing and executing SQL queries for back-end testing
- Good knowledge wif UNIX/LINUX
- Strong experience in Bug Tracking /Test Management defect reporting tools like JIRA wif X-ray plug-in
- Experience in cross browsing testing of teh application on various browsers to ensure functionality.
- Participation in QA and testing activities during UAT and PROD SDLC.
- Experience in Test Automation wif Selenium Webdriver, Java and Cucumber, building locators for teh elements on web page
- Utilizing version control tools: Git/GitHub
- Good understanding of continuous integration (CI/CD), especially Jenkins
- Good analytical and communication skills and ability to work wif minimal supervision and perform as part of a team.
- US Green Card holder
Platforms: Windows, MacOS, UNIX/LINUX
Tools: Confluence, Postman, Newman, Xmysql Dev. Tools, Git/Github
Test Automation: Selenium WebDriver, Java, Cucumber
Networking: TCP/IP, HTTPS, FTP, Internet, Intranet
Bug Tracking: Jira, Zephyp
Browsers: Google Chrome. Mozilla Firefox, Safari, MS Internet Explorer/Edge
Software QA Engineer
Confidential, Seattle, WA
- Analyze teh objectives and scope of teh project to halp define test strategy and plan.
- Review requirements, technical and functional specifications to create Test Scenarios.
- Creation of Test Cases based on functional and non-functional requirements.
- Work wif Version Control Systems and teh IntelliJ Idea
- Develop BDD test automation scenarios using Java, Cucumber and Web Driver
- Automate REST API wif data-driven scenarios supporting JSON and XML
- Maintain/optimize automated tests and test scenarios in between releases
- Decrease by 63% teh time needed for build acceptance testing wif teh usage of automation
- Prepare Traceability Matrix to map requirements wif Test Case and Test Result
- Leverage open-source automation libraries to achieve multiple testing goals
- Debug automation scenarios to find root cause of issues
- Maintain and perform updates to automation scenarios to reflect Ul pages changes
- Automate testing of Paas / SaaS Cloud application infrastructure
- Utilize continuous integration to catch issues right away when they happen
- Work wif JetBrains IntelliJ IDEA as Integrated Development Environment
- Implement automated test cases using Page Object pattern
- Reduce false positives by 28% by optimizing existing code and test automation logic.
- Updating of test evaluation Summary Report and other test metrics.
- Creation of Test Cases
- Verification requirements and functional specification
- Execution of Functional and Regression Test Cases and documentation of teh test result.
- Utilization of JIRA for Defect Reporting /Tracking, Reporting status to teams and participation in client demos.
- Execution of SQL scripts for Test Validation.
- Communication wif manager, team lead daily for testing efforts and sending Status Reports as needed, like daily and weekly.