- Around 5+ years of experience in Software Testing (manual and automation) wif an understanding of Test Planning, Test Design, Test Execution and Defect Reporting and Tracking.
- Strong understanding of SDLC models and Testing Methodology.
- Experience in Software Development Life Cycle using Agile, Waterfall methodologies.
- Experienced in analyzing system and functional specifications, business requirements and entering them to Visual Studio Team Services.
- Hands on experience working wif UFT (formerly QTP), Selenium (IDE/RC/WebDriver/Grid), Jenkins (for Continuous integration), HP Quality Center, Jira and SoapUI.
- Experience in Mobile Testing using tools likeAppium, SeeTest Cloud.
- Expertise in performing manual testing Mobile Application Testing usingAppium.
- Experience inMobile APP testing on Android, iPad and iPhone,Emulator, Simulatorto perform Mobile App testing, phone functionality and native app testing.
- Created Test Cases using Element locators, WebDriver methods, Java programming features and TestNG Annotations.
- Experience in Data driven testing, Cross browser testing and Parallel Test execution using Selenium WebDriver, TestNG and Selenium Grid.
- Experience in different Testing methodologies like Black Box, White Box, Smoke Testing, Functional Testing, Regression Testing, Unit Testing, Integration Testing, GUI Testing, System Testing, User Acceptance Testing (UAT).
- Involved in Test Estimations and Test strategy implementation.
- Experience in implementing both TDD using TestNG and BDD Frameworks using Cucumber.
- Used Eclipse, Visual Studio, and IntelliJ IDEs for developing automation scripts.
- Knowledge on performance testing tools such HP LoadRunner and JMeter Automation tool.
- Good analytical and communication skills and ability to work independently wif minimal supervision and also perform as part of a team.
Programming Languages: C, C++, Java, XML, HTML5/CSS3
Test Development Tools & IDEs: QTP 14.01, Selenium IDE, WebDriver, TestNG, JUnit, Eclipse IDE, Soap UI, Appium, Cucumber, Postman, See test
Test & Defect Management Tools: HP Quality Center 10.0 & ALM 11.0, ClearQuest, Bugzilla, JIRA, TFS, Q Test
IDE: Visual Studio .NET 2015/2017, SQL Server Management Studio
Databases: Oracle 12c/11g, SQL Server 2014/2012/2008
Test Supporting Tools: QWS3270 Secure (For Mainframe CICS and TSO, Document Direct (Report Viewer), SQL Navigator, Firebug
Source Control: Team Foundation Service, GIT, TortoiseSVN
Office Tools: MS - Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook
Web Servers: Apache Tomcat 7.0
Modelling/Design: UML, Rational Rose
- Testing of software and follows teh company SDLC (Software Development Lifecycle), which includes Agile sprint tasking and management using Jira and also Involved in planning, estimation, analysis, design and development of teh Ecommerce application for Profile, My Account, Billing/Shipping and Sign In/Sign Up portions of Vanity Fair Corporation platform which includes brand names such as tanorthface.com, timberland.com, vans.com, jansport.com, lee.com, wrangler.com, smartwool.com, eaglecreek.com, altrarunning.com.
- Communicating and presenting project status on a regular basis to management and clients and maintaining excellent project documentation.
- Participate in daily Scrums.
- Communicate ambiguous stories/questions (inbound).
- Communicate JIRA ticket questions(outbound).
- Audit test cases and progress.
- Audit automated test cases and run teh automation scripts (if needed) using Jenkins.
- Attending all Agile ceremonies on daily basis.
- Test Requirements and analyzing teh Application under Test (AUT).
- Generating Test Cases (Test Scripts) using Selenium Element locators and WebDriver API Commands and Enhancing Test cases using Java Programming.
- Finding solutions for Object Identification issues and error handling issues.
- Developed BDD tests using Cucumber by writing behaviors and step definitions and developed required Selenium support code in JAVA forCucumber.
- Provided suggestions and input for improving teh quality of teh deliverables.
- Used Cucumber Framework as a testing framework that supports Behavior Driven Development(BDD)and written in plain English text called Gherkin.
Confidential, New Jersey
QA Test Analyst/Mobile Tester
- Implemented automation scripts forCucumber framework usingGherkinscripting language.
- Responsible for periodic updating of Test Plans and Test Cases as per Requirement Specifications and Business rules.
- Reported bug using Project Tracking tool JIRA.
- Involved inMobile TestingincludesApp Testing. Test automation for web application using Cucumber.
- Involved in Functional Testing, System testing, Exploratory testing of Mobile application.
- Involved in testing application on different mobile Platform such as iOS and Android devices.
- Implemented mobile automation frameworks using Appium and See test tool.
- Implemented Appium scripts to test IOS and Android platforms.
- Implemented UI Automator viewer in Appium to inspect elements in mobile applications.
- Performed teh Testing on teh various mobile devices wif a various platform (iOS, Android)
Environment: JIRA, Java, Maven, Eclipse, Agile, Quality center, GitHub, Jenkins, See test for cloud devices.
- Automation feasibility study on teh Application
- Taking KT on all teh applications from SMEs slated for automation
- Studying and analyzing requirement specifications/test cases
- Identify teh testable requirements, designing and executing teh test cases.
- Develop scripts in UFT wif required plug-ins as needed to automate various technology backed apps like UB/Web based, .Net, Java, Oracle, SAP, PowerBuilder, Excel based etc.,
- Integration of UFT Scripts wif HP ALM framework
- Implemented Function libraries using Functions in VBScript
- Involved in writing Descriptive programming
- Perform various types of testing such as Sanity, Functionality Testing, Regression, Integration & E2ETesting
- Retesting of teh scripts if any defects uncovered in E2E execution
- Acted as Liaison between offshore and client to ensure all clarifications are obtained in timely manner
- Actively involved in review meetings and regular status meetings.
Environment: VB Scripting, Microfocus QTP - UFT Automation Testing, Application Lifecycle Management - ALM, Microsoft Teams.
- Involved in regular discussions wif developers regarding defects.
- Providing daily Testing Status Reports.
- Involved in User Acceptance Testing to make sure that teh application works according to teh Client requirements. ·
- Created and maintained test reports and test data using Microsoft Excel. ·
- Lightly exposed to TOSCA automation tool for automating test scripts.
Environment: JIRA, API for RESTful Web Services, Tosca Test suite - Test Automation, Q test, Postman.
- Participated in walkthroughs wif Team lead, System Analyst, Project Coordinator and Development team to discuss teh outstanding defects and scope change requests.
- Developed automated tests using Selenium WebDriver wif developers for Continuous regression testing (Jenkins) and reducing manual testing using Selenium, TestNG.
- Involved in Parallel and Cross Browsing Testing using Selenium WebDriver and TestNG.
- Performed functional testing to identify various critical points in teh application and automated it by using Selenium WebDriver.
- Developed test cases using element locators and selenium WebDriver methods.
- Configured Selenium WebDriver, TestNG, Maven tool and created Selenium automation scripts in java using Junit prior to agile release.
- Used Continuous Integration Tool (Jenkins) for automation script run in nightly basis and to provide quick feedback to teh developers.
- Used web-debugging tools like XPath, Firebug to locate elements.
- Tested compatibility of application for dynamic and static content under various cross browsers using HTML ids and XPATH in Selenium.
- Writing test cases based on requirements and upload them to testing tool like HP ALM.
- Analyzed test results, tracked teh defects and generated reports using Quality Center and integrated wif developers to resolve issues.
- Performed Smoke testing to make sure all teh Test Channels and Test Environment is working as desired.
- Participated in Stand-up meeting, walkthrough meeting, weekly automation meeting wif all other QA, weekly assessment meetings wif business analysts and developers as part of Agile methodology.
- Participated in teh weekly status updates showing teh progress of teh testing effort and open issues to be resolved.
Environment: Selenium WebDriver, Jenkins, Maven, TestNG, ALM, Firebug, Eclipse, XPATH, Java, HTML, CSS, TDD, SQL, Oracle, JMeter
- Understand and follow teh standard development lifecycle wif respect to planning and developing testing specifications and implementation of test automation.
- Develop testing strategy and test plan, outlined various capabilities of teh testing process. Describe teh tasks of each testing capability, outlined roles and responsibilities related to teh testing process.
- Performed Sanity and Smoke Testing of teh application manually after each build.
- Identified test cases to automate. Automate those test cases using Selenium WebDriver (Eclipse IDE) Contributes in framework creation.
- Developed scripts wif Cucumber and writing features in Gherkin.
- Involved in cucumber testing and defined teh test scenarios.
- Used SQL commands to validate teh database and test its integration wif teh front end.
- Involved in querying using SQL and updating records and validate database records as expected.
- Involved in testing WebServices (SOAP and REST) and XML wif tool called 'SOAP UI' for teh local WSDL / wif URL and created Test cases, run them, do load testing, security testing.
- Automation of REST API calls to fetch and create test data and to interact wif different APIs.
- Collaborating wif Project using JIRA to gain a thorough understanding of business requirements and acceptance criteria.
- Writing test cases based on requirements and upload them to testing tool like ALM.
- Performing peer review of automation test cases wif team members and updating test cases based on teh reviews.
- Setup Java, Selenium WebDriver jars for browsers & TestNG using Eclipse Neon.
- Working wif open source tools Selenium (Selenium IDE, Selenium RC and Selenium WebDriver), Eclipse and preparation of automation test framework.
- Automate Web Application Testing using Selenium WebDriver wif TestNG framework.
- Handling Elements/locators including CSS selector, XPATH in Selenium WebDriver.
- Performed schema check and hash check validation on XML's in SOAP UI.
- Performed data accuracy, data validation and data integrity testing by querying teh database using SQL queries to check teh data table on server.
- Performing Back end testing by writing and executing SQL queries to retrieve teh data from various Tables and to validate data persistence.
- Performed backend testing creating SQL queries in Oracle, SQL Server and DB2 databases using tools like Toad, Db Visualizer.
- Using Quality Centre/Test Director, ALM to manage teh software testing process and Clear case, Bug Zilla, Jira for tracking teh process and sharing teh files.
- Using Apache POI to read data from external sources to feed locators into teh test script..
- Conduct load and performance testing of services using JMeter, LoadRunner, JUnit.
- Involved in Code Reviews and retrospective meetings at teh end of each sprint.
Environment: Selenium WebDriver, TestNG, HP ALM, HP UFT, Java, TFS, JIRA, JUnit, XPATH, HTML, CSS, SOAP UI, SQL Server