- Over 8+ years of experience as Selenium QA Engineer and Selenium Engineer; extensive hands on experience automation testing, web application testing, client - server & end-to-end testing.
- Experienced in all stages of the Software Development Life Cycle and Software Test Life Cycle in all dimensions of Functionality, Usability & Reliability.
- Experienced in applying Testing Methodologies, creating Test Plans, executing Test Scripts, Automation of Test Cases, Defect Tracking and Report Generation.
- Extensive noledge of all phases of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) and Software Testing Life Cycle (STLC).
- Working experience wif defect tracking tools like JIRA and Quality Center (QC)/ALM.
- Managed large Transitions Programs, Transformation Programs. Instrumental in implementing CI/CD and Agile. Managed large Re - engineering and Remediation projects.
- Experience in Validation wif strong background in CSV, Process Validation, Test Method Validation and Equipment Validation.
- Extensively experienced in Backend testing of the application by writing SQL queries.
- Expertise in implementation of automation Frameworks using UFT and Selenium.
- Experience in web and mobile applications testing wifSelenium IDEandSelenium Web Driver, Appium (iOS/Android), JUnitandTestNG, Ruby Cucumber, Maven, Bamboo and Jenkins.
- Understand the functional flow and automate the web-based and desktop applications using TRICENTIS TOSCA Test Suite.
- Excellent experience wif source version control tools such as Subversion (SVN), TFS &Git.
- Strength in Total Automation usingTOSCA, Selenium - Java, WebDriver, Quality Assurance, Engineering, and business development function as well as expertise in Total Quality Management and use these functions TEMPeffectively to achieve the overall objectives of the organization.
- Experience wif CI/CD, Jenkins, test automation tools including JMeter, Selenium, and Appium.
- Good experience in mobile testing usingAppiumin bothIOSandAndroidapplications using simulator and emulator.
- Strong in writing SQL queries to perform backend data validations.
- Expertise in writing Automation scripts in Selenium using Java and Java Script programming language.
- Have built a test automation framework based on Data Driven Framework, keyword driven framework, Hybrid driven framework, Page Object Model.
- Performed IT / CSV QA Audits, CSV CAPAs investigations and Data Integrity Tests for enterprise GxP applications.
- Experience wif Test Automation tools such as Cypress, Selenium, TestNG, Jmeter, and Junit.
- Excellent noledge to doUAT testingand working on defects usingJIRAandQuality CenterandApplication Lifecycle Management ALMsoftware
- Expertise in designing, development and maintenance of test scripts developed inSelenium, UFT/QTPandVSTS Coded UI.
- Experienced in AWS cloud testing by creating EC2 instances for scalability testing and having good noledge in S3 bucket and creating firewall.
- Involved in entireSTLCandSoftware Development Life Cycle (SDLC) - Requirement, Design and Analysis, Development, Testing, Deployment and Support phase.
- Experience in test management tools like CA Agile Central Rally, Quality Centre, JIRA and Rational clear quest
- Experienced using Jenkins server to perform Continuous Integration (Cl) through AWS services.
- Automation Framework from a scratch using Protractor UI Automation.
- Expertise in functional testing using Selenium IDE and Selenium WebDriver wif TestNG testing framework.
- Experienced in working wif Build Systems like Ant, Maven and continuous integration system like Jenkins.
- Experienced in load and performance testing tool JMeter.
- Expertise in performing manual testing (emulators & IOS Simulators) & amp;Mobile Application TestingusingAppium.
- Good experience in Web Services testing using SOAP UI, XML and WSDL and in providing required input data to request XML & get the required data from response XML & use the response data from other request XML using SOAP UI.
- Good Knowledge in using SOAP UI tool to test SOAP web services and REST API.
- Worked on Test automation tool QTP/UFT for the execution of UAT and Regression Scripts.
- Integrated Automation scripts (Selenium WebDriver API) in CI / CD tools (Jenkins) for nightly batch run of the Script.
- Excellent noledge in writing unique XPath using firebug and fire path to identify web elements.
- Experienced in providing the efficient locator's strategy like XPath and CSS to run WebDriver script in stable condition.
- Experienced wif source version control tools such as Subversion (SVN) & Git.
- Extensively involved in development of UFT/QTP scripts using wif VB Script.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, proven team player wif an analytical bent to problem-solving and delivering under high-stress environment.
- Good analytical and communication skills and ability to work independently wif minimal supervision and perform as part of a team
Testing technologies/tools: Tricentis Tosca, HP ALM, JIRA, Appium, Selenium IDE, WebDriver, Selenium Grid, TestNG, Jenkins, Cucumber, JUnit, JMeter, Soap UI, Cypress, Protractor
Configuration management tools: SVN, GIT, TFS
Other Tools: Log4j, SLF4J
OS: Windows, Linux/UNIX
Build Tools: Ant, Maven and TestNG
Databases: MS SQL Server, MS Access, MySQL, Oracle, DB2
Languages: Java, SQL/ PL SQL, Oracle, C, C++, C#, CSS
Web/Application Servers, Portal & Portal API's: Tomcat, Web Logic, Web Sphere, JBoss, Web sphere Portal Server, AWS.
IDE Tools: Eclipse
Sr. Quality Automation Engineer
- Understanding requirement and developing end to end automation test scripts using Selenium WebDriver wif TestNG framework.
- Good noledge and proper understanding of Azure Data Factory (ADF) such as mapping data flows, pipelines.
- Responsible for automating the testing effort using Micro Focus UFT, Selenium and to create and maintaining the Micro Focus MICRO FOCUS UFT scripts and Selenium scripts.
- Preparation and define QA /UAT Test Strategy, integration Test Plans, Test Scripts and coordination of all testing activities including defect tracking and issue remediation.
- Involved in QA/UIT/UAT/Regression Testing for Connectivity, Data Flow, Data Validation, and Error handling.
- Developed ETL test cases for various lines of businesses based on ETL mapping document.
- ConductedWebApplication Quality Assurance duties in anAGILEDevelopment Environment.
- Educate developers on how to commit their work and how can they make use of the CI/CD pipelines dat are in place.
- Developed of automation framework for Perfecto and Appium solutions and integrated wif continuous integration tools like Jenkins and JIRA to establish an end-end DevOps automation framework.
- Coordinated and performed all CSV Provided guidance for CSV activities performed by contract service providers
- Involved in development and execution of TestNG suites for the bank application modules using TestNG framework.
- Developed and maintained automated regression test cases in Selenium WebDriver using Java.
- Involved in manual testing and automate SOAP and RESTful Web Services using SoapUI, Apache Http Client, and REST Assured. ValidatedSOAP UIandRESTful API services.
- Actively involved in entireSDLCandSTLCof an application.
- Saved remarkable time and cost of testing by automation using Selenium WebDriver, JAVA, Cucumber.
- Implemented Implicit and Explicit waits to overcome synchronization issues.
- Prepared Test Plan, Test Strategy, Test Data, Test Case, Test Result and Traceability Matrix in qTest and HP ALM Quality Center Tool.
- PerformedGUI, functional, and system testing, both manually and automated usingHP QCandQTP/UFT.
- Created of Test Plan for the projects and tracking defects and requirement using qTest.
- Automated Smoke and Functional test cases using Selenium WebDriver, TestNG and Java (Eclipse IDE).
- Involved in updating Framework functions when needed, executed them and generated reports.
- Performed Smoke, End to End and Regression tests in Test environment and Production support environment.
- Used SOAPUI tool to test Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) based architecture application to test SOAP services and REST API.
- Participate in planning and execution of QA/UAT testing.
- Implemented simulator for mobile app testing in IOS, Android using Appium Tool.
- Documented and assisted the QA Team wif the Test Plan. Also worked on different types of testing in different environments e.g. UAT, UIT, and SIT testing including regression, parallel, load runner and many of other testing techniques.
- Tested the ETL Informatica mappings and other ETL Processes Data Warehouse Testing
- Used Reporting tool JIRA and Bitbucket for Defect Tracking and Management.
- Created Modules in TOSCA for different applications using XSCAN/TOSCA Wizard. Feasibility check of applications for test automation using TOSCA.
- Using a risk-based approach, provided guidance on System Development Life Cycle (SDLC) and Computer System Validation (CSV) requirements for the implementation of all computer systems in compliance wif Ricon Pharma's Quality Management System and GxP regulations.
- Developed JSON Scripts for deploying the Pipeline in Azure Data Factory (ADF) dat process the data using the Sql Activity.
- UsedJenkinsas continuous integration server to run automated test suites.
- Setup full CI/CD pipelines so dat each commit a developer makes will go through standard process of software lifecycle and gets tested well enough before it can make it to the production.
- Interacted wif developers and users to analyze the business requirements and functional specifications in anAGILEDevelopment Environment.
- Used Descriptive Programming for the Automation testingQTP/UFT.
- Involved in Mobile Application Testing using Sauce Labs Cloud environment.
- Developed of Regression Suite on thin client/Thick client the test cases using TOSCA tool. Test automation of GUI & Non-UI applications, Excel, XML, API, Web services applications using TOSCA.
- Developed framework from the scratch for using Cypress to automate UI and used Java script, NodeJS and NPM for Angular based user interface.
- Analyzed the functionality needs to be automated based on the manualTest Casesand estimated time & efforts
- Performed UI and API testing using Cypress and created from framework from the scratch.
- Worked on Recovery scenario, Database, and API. Involved in developing new custom controls and special execution task in TOSCA.
- Worked on Data migration and performed UAT testing on it.
- Used SQL programming in backend and front-end functions, procedures, packages to implement business rules and security.
- Designed and implemented scalable, secure cloud architecture based on Amazon Web Services. Leveraged AWS cloud services such as EC2; auto-scaling.
- Created, executed Debugging Test Scripts usingQTP/UFT.
- Involved in Functional Testing, System Testing, UIT and Regression Testing.
- Developed and tested Bank transfers API’s onAWScloud.
- Manage Jenkins to run CI/CD.
- Integrated Automation scripts (Selenium WebDriver API) in Continuous Integration tools (Jenkins) for nightly batch run of the Script.
- Performed ETL testing and extensively used SQL functionalities. Used TOAD to connect to Oracle Database.
- Implemented UI Automator viewer in Appium to inspect elements in mobile applications.
- Created well writtenManual Test Cases&Test ScriptsusingHP QTP/UFTwif best practices
- Used JIRA as a test Management tool and as a bug reporting tool to track test progress, execution and deliverables.
- Provide Daily and Weekly Status Reports on project.
Environment: AWS, XML, JIRA, GIT, Selenium WebDriver, TestNG Framework, Java, Azure Data Factory (ADF), TOSCA, Eclipse, Agile, XPath, Cucumber, Web Services (RESTFUL, JSON), qTest, Appium, Cypress,Jenkins, JMeter, Restful API, SOAPUI
Confidential, Arlington, VA
Test Automation Engineer
- Involved in planning, coordinating, developing Test Plans, Test Procedures, and Test Cases based on the Requirements and design Documents.
- Responsible for creating manual test scripts to include Functional Test, Regression Test, User Interface testing (UIT) and Migration Test
- Working on Microsoft Azure suite to implement ETL and data migration solutions using: Azure SQL Database, Azure Data Lake (ADLS), Azure Data Factory (ADF) V2, Azure SQL Data Warehouse.
- Conducted the system integrated testing of the application manually for different Modules.
- Manage code repositories, Git/Stash and CI/CD running test on daily basis.
- Familiarized wif Agile testing techniques
- Reviewed Business Requirements Documents and Technical Specification.
- Performed End-to-end Testing which involves complete application environment in a situation dat mimics real-world use, such as interacting wif a database, applications or backend system.
- By using theAppium, java developed the automation script for the mobile application.
- Conducted Functional, System, Integration, Regression, UAT and Smoke Testing.
- Interacted wif developers and business users to communicate the defects and actively participated in replicating the bugs and performed regression testing using JIRA.
- Involved in setting up continuous integration system usingJenkinsand working noledge wif cloud based code repository system likeGithub.
- Assisted for the business requirements, ETL Analysis, ETL test and design of the flow and the logic for the Data warehouse project
- Automated the functionality and interface testing of application using UFT.
- Create report and updated mass data using TOSCA Query Language (TQL). Created Automation test framework using TOSCA.
- Worked wif all modules of TOSCA like Modules, Test Cases, Requirements, Test case Design and Execution Lists.
- Developed test automation framework for web application and automated regression test requirements. Functional library and reusable component development in TOSCA test suite and HP-QC integration.
- Used Team Foundation Server (TFS) extensively for version control of the source code along wif the maintenance of the builds and the relevant documents of the same.
- Performed Functional, Integration, End-to-End, and User Acceptance Test (UAT), Browser Compatibility testing, User Interface testing (UIT), System Acceptance testing (SAT)
- DevelopedTest Scenarios,TestCases, andTest Plansfor bothManual&AutomationTesting
- Analyzed the Stories (Agile Methodology Requirements Documents) and Identified theTest Scenarios&Test Cases.
- Performed Data driven testing to validate the components displayed on the website using Selenium WebDriver.
- End to end testing on validating the claims functionality including data validation from source to destination tables.
- Involved in AWS cloud testing by creating EC2 instances for scalability testing and having good noledge in S3 bucket and creating firewall and writing Java API for Amazon Lambda to manage some of theAWSservices.
- Experienced in Test Driven development (TDD), Acceptance Test Driven development (ATDD) and Behavior driven development (BDD) using Cucumber / Gherkin
- Involved into Serenity BDD automation using Cucumber, maven and Selenium. Involved into preparing and maintaining CI/CD pipeline in Jenkins
- UsedAppium toolto develop automation test scripts onAndroid platformsfor native applications on mobile devices.
- Developed Behavioral Data Driven (BDD) testing wif Cucumber and validate component and displayed on the website using Selenium Web Driver.
- Performed smoke tests, executed progression test cases for QA/UAT.
- PerformedGUI, Functional and Regressiontesting by automated usingSelenium, TestNG, Maven, and Jenkins.
- Automated Test scenarios for GUI, Functionality, Integration and Regression Testing using UFT.
- Develop test automation harness Java Selenium, TestNG, Maven & use the Java framework develop to executeAPI level tests, also to test theWebservicecall usingRestfulAPI(Soap UI) &Groovy wif JSON data format.
- Involved in using Maven build tools to manage framework dependency jar files. involved in writing business logic using formanualtesting.
- Created ETL test data for all ETL mapping rules to test the functionality of the Informatica Mapping
- Involved in conducting tests on Web services transactions like automatic bill payment, wire transfers, batch payments and Account transfers sent overHTTPorHTTPSby inspecting everyXMLrequest and response usingSoap UI.
- Involved in using Apache POI to read data from external sources to feed locators into the test script.
- Used GitHub as a source repository system to share code wifin the office as well as wif the team in overseas.
- Involved in providing the efficient locators strategy like customized Xpath and Css to run WebDriver script in stable condition.
- Seleniumautomation started in place of UFT to cover latest/most browser versions and worked closely wif development team (Agile) to createSelenium WebDriverautomation scripts.
- UsedMaven, SVN, Selenium WebDriver, Jenkins, JavaandSelenium Gridto create nightly automation scripts.
- Used GitHub as a source repository system to share code wifin the office as well as wif the team in overseas.
- Developed an extensive test suite and performed tests in local environments using Coded UI.
Confidential, Minneapolis, MN
- Developed Test scripts based on the Test cases written wif the halp of use cases and functional requirements.
- Involved in Test planning and Test execution and performedFunctionality TestingandRegression Testing using QTP/UFT
- Used various AWS services like S3, EC2, ECS to verify dat the microservices are deployed into AWS environment correctly and verify logs.
- Used SOAP UI tool to test Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) based architecture application to test SOAP services and REST API.
- Performed black box testing, database testing, and web-based testing on several test phases.
- Created and executed database queries (SQL) to validate database data integrity.
- Involved in writing load scripts by using Apache JMeter.
- Developed test code in Java language using Eclipse, IDE and TestNG framework.
- Developed and maintained QTP/UFT test scripts to support regression testing whenever a Change Request is completed. Extensively involved in developing VBScript for automation using QTP.
- Involved in Test scenarios outlines and created feature files by using Cucumber.
- Involved in creating automation test suites for progression & regression testing in Soap UI; The messaging formats included REST based clients wif XML payload.
- Created the Regression Test Cases and implementedQTP/UFTfor automating them for the purpose of Regression Testing.
- Used Maven to manage Project's build and dependencies and Jenkins for deployments to environments.
- Developed BDD and TDD script wif Cucumber and written step definition for Gherkin based features.
- Worked on Selenium GUI Object / element verification is done through XPath, CSS Locators.
Environment: Selenium WebDriver, Selenium Grid, TestNG, Cucumber, Maven, Jenkins, GitHub, SOAP UI, Java, MS Outlook, SharePoint, JIRA, XML, XPath, CSS, HP ALM, Eclipse IDE, Agile, Windows, Oracle, MS Office Tools.
Confidential, Hartford, CT
- Extensively involved in all stages of testing life cycle, Test Driven Development methodologies and Software Development Life cycle (SDLC) using Agile, Scrum methodologies.
- Integrated the Defect tracking toolQCwifQTP/UFTand reported the defects to the development team.
- Used Quality Center/ALM to report defects and test results.
- Executed SQL queries to validate the front-end data wif the database (backend).
- Used Jenkins as a Continuous Integration server to configure wif GitHub and Maven.
- Built Safari browser extension to be able to run WebDriver in Safari browser.
- Worked on developing the automation scripts for backend testing using Selenium WebDriver.
- Maintained code version using GIT.
- Actively assisted developers in solving issues by reproducing reported defects on demand basis.
Environment: JUnit, Selenium WebDriver, GitHub, Maven, MS Excel, TOAD, Oracle, SQL Server, Quality Center/ALM, Java, Java Script, Windows, HTML, MS Visio, Agile, C, C++, C#, MS Word, UNIX.