- More TEMPThan 6 years of expertise in Software Testing, Automated Testing and Manual Testing.
- Excellent understanding of Software Development Life Cycle process which included Designing, Developing, Testing and Implementation.
- Experienced in analyzing Business Requirement Specifications (BRS), Functional Requirement Specifications (FRS) and System Design Specifications (SDS).
- Extensively experienced in following AGILE and SCRUM methodology.
- Skilled in almost all kinds of Testing including System Testing, Integration Testing, Regression Testing and User Acceptance Testing of several applications.
- Proficient in overall Defect Management/Problem solving including tracking bugs and reporting using JIRA.
- Expertise in using HP ALM as a project management tools.
- Experienced on writing complex SQL queries to extract data from various source tables to perform database testing.
- Expert in developing test scripts using Java, Selenium WebDriver and developing Test Frameworks using TestNG/JUnit, ANT/Maven tools.
- Proficient in using Github as a source repository system to share code within teh office as well as with teh team in overseas.
- Good Knowledge in performing numerous counts of functional, regression and UI testing using Selenium.
- Proficient in developing Scenarios, Features and Step definitions using Cucumber and developing a BDD framework.
- Experienced in developing in Core java programming using OOPS concepts.
- Good Knowledge using Jenkins as Continuous Integration/Continuous Deployment tool.
- Experienced using JMeter to perform performance testing and reporting teh KPIs (Key Performance Indicator).
- Excellent noledge in writing unique CSS and XPATH locators using source code of teh page to identify each unique element.
- Good experience in Web Services testing using SOAP UI, XML, & WSD, providing required input data to request XML & get teh required data from response XML & use teh response data from another request XML using SOAP UI.
- Strong organizational, presentational and good team player with strong interpersonal skills.
Testing Tools: Selenium WebDriver, Selenium, Selenium Grid, JMeter, Jenkins, TestNG, JUnit
Bug Tracking Tools: JIRA, HP ALM
Databases: SQL Server, Oracle, MY SQL, MS Access
Languages: Java, SQL, PL/SQL, CSS
IDE: IntelliJ IDEA, Eclipse
Repository System: Github
Build Tools: Apache ANT/Maven
Testing Framework: Cucumber
Operating Systems: Mac, Windows, UNIX/Linux
Web Technologies: PHP, XML, HTML
Servers: Web logic, Web Sphere, Apache
Confidential, Hyattsville, MD
QA Automation Engineer
- Created development and testing process flow, migration checklist document and overall Regression Test plan documents for teh project.
- Created and streamlined Test plans and overall testing process for ongoing project.
- Involved in Test Design and preparing Test Results for each executed component.
- Identified, Reported and Tracked Defects using JIRA test management tool.
- Linked Requirements to Tests and Defects for traceability as well as analyzed and tested defects in JIRA.
- Performed End - to-End testing of database to check data integrity using SQL queries.
- Performed Data driven testing using Selenium WebDriver and TestNG functions which reads data from property and XML files.
- Setup and Configured teh testing environment with Eclipse, TestNG, Selenium WebDriver and Selenium Java client driver.
- Involved in creation of automation framework in Selenium WebDriver using behavior driven approach like Cucumber.
- Implemented Automated execution of tests (nightly and need based) using Maven and Jenkins.
- Used Java as Language and Eclipse as IDE, Maven as build tool, Jenkins as CI tools.
- Used Firebug/Fire Path Add-on tools to identify teh Object’s id, Name, XPATH, link in teh application.
- Conducted Walk through to teh test team for any business requirement changes or new enhancements to teh system.
- Participated in walkthroughs and reviews with users, designers and developers establishing quality policy conformance.
Environment: JUnit, HTML, Java, Eclipse, Jenkins, Selenium WebDriver, Selenium GRID, JIRA, Cucumber, MS Excel, SQL, XPATH, XML, Firebug, Fire path, Jenkins, SQL, MS Outlook, Maven, TestNG, Windows
Confidential, Thousand Oaks, CA
QA Test Engineer
- Designed automated test infrastructure to ensure overall efficiency of releasing new software.
- Performed all phases for development of Test automation framework.
- Increased Testing efficiency and reliability by identifying and designing testing methodologies, best practices, coding standards, documentation and tools.
- Performed black box testing, database testing and web-based testing on several test phases.
- Used JIRA to track, report and manage defect throughout teh test cycle and attended Defect Status Meeting on daily basis during testing cycle.
- Involved in teh Database Testing using SQL Quires of teh Application like checking all teh Tables in teh Database and checking whether teh data is moving in their Respective Tables.
- Performed functionality and regression testing during teh various phases of teh application using Selenium WebDriver.
- Developed Automation Scripts, Execution and Analysis Test Results using a Hybrid Framework in Selenium.
- Automated web services using Cucumber.
- Developed and Implemented automation using Selenium WebDriver and Java.
- Used Maven to build and run teh Selenium automation framework.
- Involved in teh Continuous Integration of teh automation framework with Jenkins.
- Integrated teh test suites to Jenkins to execute them automatically after every successful deployment.
- Implemented Selenium GRID for compatibility testing.
- Validated SOAP responses by using assertions like XPATH match, schema compliance, contains, SOAP fault etc.
- Used Git as code repository and Code Collaborator to manage code reviews.
- Performed browser (IE, FIREFOX, Chrome and Safari) and platform (Windows) compatibility testing in virtual machine environment.
- Delegated and coordinated daily and weekly tasks to off shore team members.
- Participated in various meetings and discussed Enhancements and Modification Request issues.
Environment: Selenium WebDriver, Firefox, XPATH, Selenium Grid, SOAP UI, Selenium IDE, JIRA, Cucumber, Maven, HTML, JUnit, HTML, Java, XML, MS Excel, SQL, Oracle, CSS, MS Outlook, Oracle, Windows.
Confidential, Chicago, IL
- Wrote and maintained Traceability matrices and performed Computer systems validation.
- Collected and documented Test data for Functional testing as documented in Test plan.
- Interacted with teh developers to report and using JIRA.
- Involved in reporting and tracking of defects through HP ALM.
- Involved in teh Database Testing using SQL queries of teh Application such as checking all teh tables in teh Database.
- Wrote maintainable automated test scripts using Modular approach using Selenium.
- Developed a Hybrid Automation Frameworks using WebDriver, TestNG and Maven.
- Involved in using Maven build tools to manage framework dependency jar files.
- Used Github as a source repository system to share code within teh office as well as with teh team in overseas.
- Handled multiple tasks TEMPeffectively, with minimal management supervision.
- Involved in designing teh framework using BDD and Cucumber.
- Tested teh application on different browsers as a part of Workstation compatibility testing to maintain cross-browser functionality.
- Prepared executive Test summary report.
- Involved in Review and Walkthrough meetings.
- Involved in attending teh daily scrum meeting.
Environment: Selenium, Java, SQL, JIRA, Cucumber, Maven, Github, MS Excel, MS Outlook, MS Word, Windows.