- 7+years of work experience in IT industry with specialization inSoftware Quality Assurance and Testing.
- Extensive working experience on all phases ofSoftware Development Life Cycle (SDLC), methodologies and process.
- Key expertise includes testing & debuggingGUI& Multi - Applications environment & automated testingusing Selenium WebDriver.
- Experienced in customizingSelenium API in JAVAto suit in testing environment.
- Experience in Child support project SACWIS and its various modules like Intake, Financial management, Court activities.
- Experienced in performingData driven testingto validate teh components displayed on teh website usingSelenium in JAVA.
- Experienced in usingJenkinsas a Continuous Integration server to configure withGit.
- Experienced in developing Keyword-Driven, Data Driven, TDD, Behavior driven & Hybrid Framework usingSelenium WebDriver and Python.
- Great experience and exposure to Child support domain working with various state clients.
- Knowledge of Perl / Shell Scripting.
- Experienced in writing Test Plans, defining Test Scenarios and Test Cases, developing, and maintaining test scripts, analyzing bugs, interacting with development team and track teh bugs till closure.
- Technically resourceful in different types of testing such asFunctional,Positive, Negative,Regression,Integration,Black box,White Box, Smoke, Volume,Load,Performance,System testing,User Acceptance,End-to-EndandBusiness ProcessTesting.
- Experienced in providing teh efficient locators strategy likeXPath and CSS to run WebDriver scriptin stable condition.
- Strong experience withSOAarchitecture which includeRESTful Web Service(Get, Put, Post, Delete, Options along with XML/JSON data parsing)and SOAPAPI Testing.
- Proficient in overall Defect Management/Problem solving including tracking bugs and reporting usingHP ALM, Quality Center and Jira.
- Proficient in using basicSQL queriesto perform back end testing for data integrity.
- Experienced with working on multiple operating systems likeWindows, Linux, and Mac.
- Experienced with GitHub remote/local repository, commit, cloning, push and pulling operations.
- Basic noledge about Amazon Web service (AWS).
- Excellent interpersonal skills, proven team player with an analytical ability bent to problem solving and delivering under high stress environment.
- Ability to adopt to new methodologies, tools and technologies and domains depending on teh job responsibilities.
SDLC: Waterfall, Agile, Scrum
Testing Tools: Selenium IDE/RC/WebDriver/GRID, HP Unified Functional Testing (UFT) / QTP, Test Link, Test Manager, Cucumber, SOAP UI, RESTful API, Jenkins, Github, PostMan, Advanced Rest Client, REST Easy.
Languages: Python, Java Script, VB Script, Java (basic), HTML, CSS, XML, Perl, Shell
Test Framework: Unittest, Pytest, Data Driven Framework, BDD (Gherkin/Cucumber Framework), Robot.
Bug Tracking Tools: JIRA, HP ALM/QC (Quality Center).
Databases: SQL Server, DB2, Oracle, MySQL.
Operating Systems: Windows (XP, 7, 8 and 10), Linux, Unix, RHEL, HP- UX, Mac OS.
- UsingSelenium WebDriver APIto automate tests on cross browser and cross platform environment.
- Employ noledge on Object Oriented Programming concepts and Java.
- Tested Intake and verified teh reports and referrals within Intake Module in child support project SACWIS.
- Responsible for validating teh end to end case management module for child support.
- Developed test automation framework scripts using Python Selenium WebDriver.
- Perform BDD (Behavior Driven Development) usingCucumberFeatures, Scenarios and Step Definitions inGherkinsformat.
- Performing Testing user experiences on Mobile QA, experience with Android/iOS/Chrome testing.
- Responsible in Performance testing, debugging, executing, and analyzing complex applications usingHP Load Runner
- Responsible in executing Selenium test scripts on different browsers and checked for compatibility.
- Testing teh application in highly dynamic environment with sprint team usingAgile methodology.
- Verified teh SACWIS business intelligence reports using SQL.
- Responsible for testing teh Child Welfare Interfaces, teh gathering of issues with teh backend code, defector tracking, tracking teh quality of teh product and code and tracing teh integration into external communication systems.
- Guaranteed that detailed testing is executed on all practical areas of Child Welfare system and data interfaces, integration with external systems, data interfaces and automated systems.
- Verified teh business rules associated with various SACWIS modules and date integration to external systems.
- Use TestNG Parameter, TestNG.xml and Data Provider (Method and ITest Context) forparameterization.
- Implement and maintain Page Object Model(POM)to maintain all reusable objects.
- Developed test code in Java usingEclipse IDEandTestNGframework.
- Perform Defect Tracking & Management usingJira.
- Responsible for validating FCR input trailer record, input query record, input case record, locate request record in child support application.
- Used Rest Assured framework to test SOA based architecture application to test SOAP services and REST API.
- Responsible for verifying information of a child support application and create mock files to run batch processing.
- Automating test cases using Selenium for Regression testing andJUnitfor grouping teh tests.
- UseSelenium WebDriverfor automation ofCross Browser Testing on IE, Firefox, Safari and Chrome.
- Configure Continuous Integration environment, using Jenkins to kickoff daily builds and automation suitesJenkins, Maven and GitHub.
- Wrote Python and Perl scripts for automating testing of banking applications.
- Extensively work in Regression testing usingSelenium Webdriver in TestNG
- Create and enhance numerous test scripts to handle changes in teh objects, in teh testedapplication's GUI and in teh testing, environment using Selenium WebDriver.
- Testing teh compatibility of application for dynamic and static content under various cross browsers usingHTML idsandXPATHinSelenium.
- Execute and maintain test cases in a multi-OS environment - Windows Server, RedHat Linux Enterprise.
- Involve in Functional Testing as Unit test, Method test, Test Suite, Integration Testing using different JUnit methods.
- Perform Automation testing (emulators & IOS Simulators) & Mobile Application Testing usingAppium.
- Design HybridAppium Testautomation framework, using a Page Object Model for mobile applications (Android/iOS apps).
- Involve in Web services testing using SOAPUI/Ready API Tool. Validate request and response XML. Adding assertions to validate teh XML in SOAP and RESTFUL Web services.
- Execute automated tests on each new build created, and automatically reports teh results.
- Perform data drove testing by usingJDBCandGroovy scriptas a data source inSOAP UIand configured.
- UseMavento build and run teh Selenium automation framework and send teh automation reports over email upon completion.
- Provide all data validation throughSQL queriesto perform Back-end testing
- Participate in Walkthrough and defect report meetings periodically.
- Responsible for keeping up with teh test schedule and interacting with software engineers to ensure clear communications on requirements and defect reports.
Environment: HP ALM/Quality Center, Selenium, Jira, UAT, Agile, Oracle, XML, Java, Html, SQL, UNIX, MS Access, JAVA
- Analyzed system specifications and business requirements and halped create teh detailed Test Plan.
- Created of traceability matrix to keep track of changes in requirement and their impact on testing effort.
- Involved in teh UAT testing and Implementation testing and successfully rolled out multiple sub-projects.
- Created Test Suits to do Functional and Data DrivenTestingon theWebServices.
- Implemented open source web test tool Selenium in JAVA for cross browser and cross platform web testing.
- Involved in testing REST services using REST assured and tested both XML and JSON formats.
- Created Detailed Test Plan, Test Approach, Test Matrix, Test Strategy documents based on teh information gathered through business requirements and design/application walkthroughs.
- Developed and executed test cases test Scenarios using HP ALM/Quality Center.
- Validated and automated Restful API's with positive and negative data
- Responsible for analyzing teh WSDL and XSD file for validation of SOAP API calls using SOAPUI.
- Involved in coordinating with SME to discuss different scenarios at teh time of scripting Test Cases.
- Created and maintained automated regression test cases in Selenium using Java
- Followed teh Agile Methodology to emphasize on real time communication over written documentation.
- Created test cases to perform different types of testing such as positive/negative, functional/regression, interface, black box, screen navigational testing, Load, Performance, smoke/sanity testing, exploratory testing or Backend testing.
- Wrote complex SQL scripts for Backend testing and Frontend Data validations.
- Managed User Story documentation in JIRA and worked with Agile Delivery team for product development, incremental delivery and coordinated release code to production.
- Worked in Agile Testing and participated meetings every day in iterative environment.
- Used SQL queries to validate teh data between teh backend and teh front end.
- Worked on developing teh automation scripts for UI and backend testing using Selenium in JAVA.
- Coordinated User Acceptance Testing (UAT) with teh UAT group to ensure teh correct business logic.
- Scripted teh Test cases and Test plan and get them reviewed/verified by teh Product Owner and teh QA Team.
- Reporting testing status to QA team and raising issues and concerns that may impact schedule.
Environment: Selenium, HP ALM/Quality Center, Agile Methodologies, ETL, Data Warehouse, SQL, UNIX/LINUX, Windows, API, Oracle, DB2, HTML. .Net, MS Office, Windows, VB Script, Java
- Involved in Preparation of Test Scenarios and Review of Test Cases.
- Involved in Regression testing using Selenium and Creation of automation scripts for web pages.
- Interacted with client, Development team to understand and gather teh Functional and Non-Functional requirements for projects/each release.
- Work in Agile, scrum, and sprint environment in order to change teh requirements and features set.
- Prepared and Shared Daily Status Reports with all teh team members, Team Leads, Managers and Clients.
- Created user defined functions in JAVA and implemented teh functionality with Selenium.
- Conducted Test Case Walkthroughs to achieve consensus on Test Case correctness & completeness.
- Took teh Application Screenshots and copied teh images whenever exceptions occurred and also at important checkpoints of application execution.
- Used Selenium WebDriver for writing test scripts and executing them with existing API to test Framework.
- Performed testing on Web Services using SOAP and RESTFUL to check teh communication between different services.
- Performed browser validations across operating systems by verifying teh visual presentations, alignment, design and accuracy of links.
- Involved in preparation of test plan for every product created, updated stories and tasks in JIRA.
- Performed change defects verification of data in QA environment, before teh Production implementation.
Environment: HP ALM/Quality Center, Agile Methodologies, UNIX/LINUX, Windows, API, Oracle, DB2, HTML. .Net, MS Office, Windows, VB Script