- Almost 5 years of experience in Selenium QA Automation Testing with expertise in Manual, Automation and Web Services.
- Experienced in formulating Test Plans, Test Cases, Test Scenarios and set up testing environment.
- Good Knowledge in writing Traceability Matrix.
- Proficient in Black box and Grey box testing.
- Experienced in Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC), Software Testing Life Cycle (STLC) and different methodologies like Waterfall, Agile and Scrum.
- Experienced in Smoke Testing, Positive Testing, Negative Testing, Boundary Testing, GUI Testing, Functional Testing, System Testing, Integration testing, Backend Testing, Regression Testing and UAT Testing.
- Experienced in documenting and reporting bugs/defects using JIRA.
- Experienced with defect - reporting and defect-tracking using the test management tool HP ALM.
- Proficient in validating data persistence using SQL queries.
- Experienced in Automation testing using Selenium Web Driver/RC/IDE, JUnit, TestNG, Jenkins, Maven, Cucumber.
- Able to write Java Test Automation Script using Java, Selenium and Web Driver which does sanity testing on every deployment performed in QA Environment.
- Experienced in Developing test framework in JAVA using page object model and data driven model on top of JUnit.
- Experienced in implementation of Page Object Model with Cucumber and Automated Testing frameworks
- Experienced with Web Services, SOAP UI, RESTFUL and WSDL technologies.
- Experienced in testing SOAP & Restful Web services using Postman
- Sound knowledge on Jenkins to build and run Continuous Integration
- Experienced in testing by authoring Java Codes in Selenium WebDriver.
- Experienced in using Github as a source repository system.
- Experienced using Web-debugging tool like Chro Path and Fire Path for finding elements locator.
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills in designing, developing, and implementing automation test scripts.
- Highly motivated, organized and results oriented individual with excellent interpersonal, communication and presentation skills.
Testing Tools: Selenium WebDriver, Selenium Grid, Selenium IDE, Selenium, SOAP UI, JIRA, HP ALM.
Defect Management Tools: HP ALM, JIRA
Languages: Java, SQL, HTML, CSS, Java, XML
Databases: SQL Server, My SQL, Oracle
Version Control: GIT/Github
Operating Systems: Windows, Mac
Test Framework & Design: JUnit, TestNG, Cucumber, Page Object Model
Project Framework: Data Driven, Behavior Driven Development
CI Tools: Jenkins
IDE: Eclipse, IntelliJ Idea
Project Building Tools: Maven
MS Tools: MS Word, PowerPoint, MS Excel
Web Debugging Tools: XPath, Firepath, Chropath
Confidential, Washington, DC
QA Automation Engineer
- Created Test plans, developed and executed Test cases, compared requirements to development and report results and status to the project teams.
- Coordinated QA processes and activities across the teams.
- Performed Manual, Functional, Regression, and System Tests.
- Tracked Defects to successful resolution using test & defect management tool JIRA.
- Developed SQL Queries to check data validity and database Integrity.
- Responsible for writing complex SQL Queries to find out that the data is correctly populated in each field.
- Identified software defects and interacted with developer to resolve technical issues.
- Involved in Development a Hybrid framework using Java, Selenium WebDriver, TestNG, Maven and Jenkins.
- Executed the test cases using the Selenium WebDriver.
- Used Chro Path to locate web elements using XPATH, ID, Name, and CSS.
- Proficient in Testing Web Services like SOAP requests using SOAP UI and Postman for REST API.
- Participated in daily SCRUM meetings interacting with Project Manager, Develop Manager and members of the QA team.
- Participated in maintenance and refinement of internal quality control programs.
- Determined and executed appropriate system-side testing for each project.
- Performed research and development in response to business or technical needs of projects.
- Communicated, and collaborated with business and technical teams and delivered on time.
- Created status and test result reports for management and represented the group in status meetings.
Environment: Selenium WebDriver, Selenium Grid, XPath, Firepath, Chropath, CSS, Java, Cucumber, JIRA, JUnit, Windows, MS SQL Server, Test-NG, MS Word, PowerPoint, Apache POI, Page object pattern (POM), Maven, Jenkins, Postman, SOAP UI.
Confidential, Wilmington, DE
Quality Assurance Engineer
- Analyzed the Business requirement documents, Functional specification documents to prepare Test Cases and effort estimation.
- Performed Manual Testing for the entire application by executing the Test Scripts.
- Developed Test Scripts to implement Test Cases, Test Scenarios, and features for BDD (Behavior Driven Development), TDD (Test Driven Development) using Cucumber.
- Maintained versions for System Testing, Data Driven and Regression Testing.
- Responsible for defect management includes, defect logging, defect tracking, defect triaging and defect closure using JIRA.
- Wrote SQL queries for checking the Data Transactions and Database Integrity in both SQL Server and Oracle.
- Involved in creation of automation framework in Selenium WebDriver using behavior driven approach like Cucumber.
- Involved in executing all Selenium test scripts on different browsers and checking for compatibility.
- Performed Regression testing using Selenium WebDriver, TestNG, Maven and Jenkins Continuous Integration.
- Scheduled testing job and set up the flag to run automation script every time developer commits new code and make a new build.
- Built Safari browser extension to be able to run WebDriver in Safari browser.
- Developed Web Service Test with SOAP UI.
- Researched new open source language/framework for future end to end Test tools across components.
- Participated in project meetings to set the schedules and milestones and completed all the deliverables in the timely manner.
Environment: Java, Selenium WebDriver, Selenium Grid, Test-NG, Cucumber, Page object pattern (POM), Maven, Jenkins, HTML, XML, JIRA, Oracle SQL, SOAP UI, JIRA, C/C++, MS Word, Windows.
Confidential, Richfield, MI
- Investigated the implementation of commercial automated test tools and test scripts for regression testing of existing product functionality.
- Involved in execution of Test strategies and plans for various testing types and levels.
- Developed testing strategy, Test Plans and detailed Test Cases.
- Analyzed various documents and use Cases to prepare the detailed Test Plan.
- Developed Test Cases in Excel datasheets and imported into JIRA.
- Exported Manual Test Cases from Microsoft Excel into HP ALM.
- Executed Test Scripts from Test Lab and Test Cases in HP ALM.
- Involved in the usage of BDD framework with Cucumber Step Definition, Scenarios and Features for UAT testing.
- Wrote SQL queries for database backend testing, research and validation.
- Involved in designing data driven framework using Selenium.
- Responsible in validating the functional Test cases developed by Selenium.
- Identified mismatches and reported defects into Clear Quest and tracked them till they were fixed.
- Reviewed the developed scripts to ensure that they were in accordance to the business user’s expectations.
- Assisted the Business Analyst in preparing the business documents.
- Involved in attending meetings with the business users.
Environment: HP ALM, JIRA, Cucumber, Windows, Selenium, Selenium WebDriver, SQL, Java, MS Word, MS Excel.