- 11+ years of experience in IT industry as a Software Quality Test Engineer with Test scripts development, Automotive infotainment testing, Application testing, web testing, web services testing.
- 2 Years of Automotive Infotainment System Validation experience at Confidential R& D America
- Excellent knowledge in end to end testing process and methodologies (test planning, data/environment setup, scripting, creating different test scenarios, test cases, test execution, defect creation, tracking and provide sign - off) for various type of web and client applications.
- Experience in Test development using python, Perl and Script maintenance.
- Worked in Continuous Integration (Configure & Trigger the job) using Jenkins CI tool and monitor the logs
- Experience in iOS device testing (iPhone and iPad) for Confidential internal applications
- Good knowledge on basic UNIX commands for monitoring and analyzing the failure logs.
- Experience in web service using SOAP UI, REST client, Postman.
- Good knowledge in TestNG framework and API script creation
- Strong communication skills with an ability to grasp new things quickly
- Excellent in problem solving skills and interpersonal skills. Extremely self-motivated, quick learner, and good team player.
Operating System: Android, Windows and Mac OS X
Programming Language: C#, Python and Unix basics
Testing and Tools: Radar, JIRA, Raft, REST Client, Postman, Squish, Espresso, Central Station
Confidential, Raymond, OHIO
Environment: K2L, JIRA, Perl scripting, DevAssure, JFlash
- Understanding the client requirements by studying functional documents and identification of scenarios for the requirements.
- Responsible for creating Test plan, test scenarios and test cases
- Develop Perl scripts for new enhancements and modify the existing scripts based on the enhancement.
- Experience in analyzing the logs and identifying the root cause from HARS or Serial logs.
- Responsible to validate connectivity features (Telematics, WIFI and BT), Projection Features (Wireless & Wired Android Auto/CarPlay), Navigation, SXM and System Applications
- Worked on Bluetooth, Navigation, Media, Cross traffic monitor, Parking sensor, Rear camera, Multiview camera and Lane watch camera modules
- Experience in Simulation through SMITE board for SXM testing
- Experience in generating NMEA file and Navigation simulation
- Worked on Automation script creation and test execution for the modules like AM, FM, SXM and Navigation using Perl scripts
- Automation failures analysis and script fixing
- Involved in flashing Front control box firmware and 3rd party apk’s update, and Amplifier and tuner flashing
- Involved in first level log analysis of the logs generated by HARS
Senior Test Engineer
Environment: Radar, Raft, REST Client, Postman, Squish, Espresso, Central Station
- Worked as an onsite test lead for 1.5 years (Aug-2017 to June-2019) and managed all phases of testing.
- Test plan creation and walkthrough to the customer and find out any gaps in scope
- Involved in designing complex and end to end test scenarios/test cases based on the requirements using JIRA/ Confidential 's Test management tool Radar.
- Analyzing the Test Cases prepared by other team members.
- Achieving test execution productivity, Reporting defects in Radar (Defect Management Tool) and preparing test report
- Giving mandatory information of a defect to developers in order to fix it
- Ensuring defect management as per process and timely release of test dashboard.
- Bring out issues well advanced to customer to resolve the issue which is blocking us from testing
- Preparation of traceability matrix for every release.
- Communication with Test Lead / Test Manager in both onsite & offshore and Customer to stay up to date on all the projects
- Good quality interaction with clients and timely response to stakeholders and Knowledge Transfer to new joiners
- Regular in updating the project details in the ConnectMe and Confluence (Repository) for future reference.
- Effectively involved in supporting Production deployment validation and reporting the business deviations in Issue tracker- Espresso and Central Station
- Execution of Test Scripts and to report the defects.
- Participated in daily SCRUM meetings and gave the daily status of testing.
- Handle and deliver DSR and WSR reports to the customer
- Peer Review on the test cases and test data and get them to address the review comments
- Participate in the weekly team meeting to discuss the upcoming work, schedules and status.
- Tracking the assigned task with respect to the Test Plan and project schedule
- Involved in automation test Script creation, test results analysis and fixing.
- Involved in executing web services using REST client
- Worked on framework in automation API using testNG framework.
- Involved in test case creation based on the enhancement and test execution.
- Upload test cases in QC (test management tool) and log defect
- Involved in Regression and Production testing of the application
- Worked on the Tickets assigned, documented the understanding of the tickets assigned and have updated the respective Test Cases in QC
- Involved in preparation of documentations based on the Knowledge Transfer
- Closely worked with customer in gathering documents and Involved in requirement and technical specification documents preparation.
- Developed application in ASP.net 3.5 and done Unit testing for the modules developed.
- Worked primarily in deployment and development with focusing on delivering products which fulfill customer expectations.
- Have given Knowledge transfer to team members who joined the team. Analyzed the issues raised by testing team and fix issues in minimum time span.