- Knowledgeable Software Testing specialist with experience in manual testing environment and recent experience in automation.
- Proven expertise in understanding and analyzing software requirements and derive test scenarios from requirements using agile methodology. Adept at comprehensive testing, defects reporting and tracking.
Defect Tracking System: Jira, Zephyr, BugZilla
Web Services: SOAP, RESTful API
Web Technologies: HTML, CSS, XML, JSON
SDLC: Waterfall, RUP, Agile / Scrum
Databases Tools: MySQL Workbench, HeidiSQL, SQL Server Management Studio
Platforms: Windows, MacOs, Android, iOS
Testing Tools: Jira, HP Quality Center 9.0
Tools: Eclipse, NetBeans, Cygwin64
Confidential, Englewood, CO
- Followed Agile/SCRUM Methodology and attended daily stand - ups.
- Analyzed the Use Cases for CricDrive Home page and Admin portal.
- Authored Test Cases and its corresponding Test Steps in Jira for various functionalities like game creation and management, Scorer and heuristic game analysis.
- Performed Smoke Test on Admin pages, new game creation, Scorer pages, Logging and Scoring.
- Logged the Defects in Jira/Zephyr and performed Regression Testing after the bugs were fixed.
- Wrote SQL queries to perform backend database testing to make sure that database is updated after the data is entered in sub modules like Add/Edit/Remove Game, Fixture, Squad and assigning games to scorer.
- Performed UAT and reported test escapes, user issues and wish list to CricDrive team.
- Performed Traceability matrix using Jira/Zephyr to ensure that all requirements are mapped to test cases.
- Automated the login, new match, add fixture, add squad and assign match to the scorer pages using Selenium WebDriver in Eclipse Neon framework.
- Gave feedback and made corrections from the input which is received from the peer review meetings.
- Getting familiar with Automation Testing using Selenium, WebDriver.
Technologies: Jira, SoapUI, HeidiSQL, MySQL Workbench, Eclipse, Cygwin, PuTTY, Plink, Windows, MacOS.
- Responsible for reconciliation and posting daily transactions, as well as daily credit cards settling, which gave me good understanding of billing process and financial applications.
- Familiar with Counterpoint SQL software and solving issues related to it, as well as other computer problems.
- Excellent Microsoft Word and Excel Skills.
- Providing customer service and handling returns, which gave me good communication skill especially with customers.
- Recruiting, hiring and employees, which made me expert in mentoring junior employees.