- Around 3+ years of experience in Quality Assurance Testing of application systems.
- Experience in Manual and Automated Testing of Client Server / Web Based applications.
- Experience with full Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) Methodologies & Validations to ensure the Quality Assurance Quality Control.
- Experienced in designing Test plans and Test cases based on Business requirements and HLD.
- Expertise in analyzing Business Requirements, develop Test Plans, Test Cases, Test Scripts and execute them.
- Worked with setting up the test environment from scratch and have worked with testing methodologies.
- Expertise in maintaining of Test Matrix and Traceability Matrix.
- Participated in Quality Assurance and Software Development life cycle using Agile and scrum methodologies.
- Hands on experienceinperforming Functional, Regression, System Integration and UAT testing.
- Experience in using testing Tools like Quality Center and Quick test professional
- Excellent experience in creating Automated Test Scripts in QTP.
- Ability to interact with Business users and Developers regarding Testing Status, Defect & Change Tracking.
- Expertise in Problem Solving and Tracking Bug Reports using Quality Center
- Strong Problem Analysis &Resolution skills and ability to work in Multi - Platform Environments.
- Experience in testing applications develop in .Net, C#, Visual Basic, Java
- Experience in testing Database like SQL Server and Oracle
- Experience in SoapUI for the enhancing of the productivity.
- Strong experience in Backend Testing for Database integrity by executing complex SQL queries for validating the data in the backend database tables
- Experience in load runner for the performance testing.
- Extensive experience in coordinating testing effort, responsible for test deliverables, status reporting to management, issue escalations.
- Flexible and versatile to adapt to any new environment and work on any project
- Ability to learn functional capabilities of an application and leverage knowledge against new functional changes to understand application impact and testing implications.
Operating System: MS-DOS, Windows NT/2000/XP/2003/Vista/7
Scripting Languages: VBScript, SQL, HTML and XML.
Database: Oracle 10g, 11g, DB2, Microsoft Access
Testing Tools: QTP 10.0/9.5/9.2 , Win Runner, HP/Mercury Quality Center 10.0/9.2, TFS
Tracking Tools: HP/Mercury Quality Center 10.0/9.2
Testing Environment: VB, ASP, .NET, SQL, XML, HTML, HTTP, DB2, VBScript, Java, C, J2EE, DHTML, Toad and PL/SQL
Other Applications: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access, Outlook Express, MS Front Page.
Environment: Environment: IBM Curam, JIRA, Confluence, SQL, Waterfall, Java, HPALM, Agile, TOAD, IBM Rational Performance Tester, Federal Exchange, Windows, MS Office, Visio, MS Project, XML, SOAP
- Involved in Requirement gathering sessions with Business Analysts, SMEs, Stakeholders, end users.
- Involved in Functional Design Documents reviews, walkthroughs to identify the Design gaps.
- Translated the Business requirements/policy documents into Use cases, Test Scenarios.
- Developed the Test plans, Test cases and executed the Test Scripts for all test events: User Interface, Smoke, System Integration and Regression testing with Usability, positive, negative, security testing for all entitlement programs Medicaid, TANF, SNAP and ABD.
- Constructed the Test Scenarios to validate the reliability and stability of entire application.
- Validated Backend data to ensure that all the Enrollment related data has been loaded to the corresponding Data Sets in the Backend as per the Standards.
- Developed the weekly status reports and updated the Project plan accordingly to ensure that all deliverables are met on time and on schedule.
- Met with the Business and MMIS to ensure that all transactions pass the Curam and mapped to MMIS.
- Interacted with Business users and Technical team in providing clear solutions to requirements.
- Used JIRA, Confluence tools to create the defects, Track the status, report the defects and to maintain the project documents.
- Prepared weekly summary reports displaying trends and progress against project goals and overall testing success. Worked with product teams to plan, track and deliver cross-functional improvements and features on Confluence.
- Reported the detected defects to Development team, reproduce the defects, and worked till closure.
- Updated QA documentations, Test Plans, Discussions and reports to AtlassianConfluence.
- I have extensively worked on Curam Global Income Support (CGIS) module and associated data interfaces.
- I have Strong knowledge of Curam Global Income Support evidence eligibility rules for Food Stamps, TANF, Cash Assistance Medicaid MAG NON-MAGI programs.
- Extensively worked on Income Support Application IEG questionnaire to meet screening requirements for all MAGI and NON-MAGI programs.
- Participated and reviewed the detailed rules analysis to document rules for MAGI and NON-MAGI Medicaid programs utilizing Curam HCR and global income support application suite.
- Participated in JAD sessions with BA for Non-MAGI Medicaid, TANF and SNAP
- As a QA tester involved in Joint Application Development Sessions and Fit Gap Analysis between Curam CGMA OOTB Income Support Module and Medicare Policy.
- Participated in the identification, understanding, and documentation of business requirements for LIFMC Low Income Family Medicare and ABD Aged, Blind and Disabled Programs.
- Involved in loading the flat files into Curam Database and involved in writing Complex SQL Queries.
- Involved in writing Complex SQL Queries using TOAD to validate the Enrollment Information mapped to MEC and MMIS Export.
- Worked on Retroactive Medicaid, Incarceration Medicaid, Renewals and Change of Circumstances.
- Conducted meeting with team members on every release and Functionality of the Eligibility and Enrollment Frame work.
- Conducted onboard training session for New Joiners to functionality, system regards to Application.
- Worked on Regression and Automation testing for Medicaid, ABD, SNAP, TANF programs.
- Worked on Shop Plan Experience for Ineligible applicants more than high Income.
- Worked on outbound and inbound Account transfer to/from federal Exchange.
- Extensively worked on Scheduling Jobs to MEC Commons and MMIS Export tables
- Created scenarios, Summary sheets for all releases.
- Created data sheet for Load testing and Automation for test Execution.
- Performed the Load testing with Rational Performance tester tool.
- Used SOAP UI to push the payloads from Legacy System ANSWER to Curam.
- Created Traceability Matrix and User Requirement Specification Document (URS) verified the functionality coverage.
- Assisted the Project Management with effective Test planning, coordination and implementations.
- Involved in UAT test executions and helped end user with test results.
- Provided the test Sign off for each release.
Confidential, Garland, TX.
Environment: Windows NT, ASP.Net, Oracle9i, SQL SERVER, QTP 8.0, HTML/DHTML, XML, FIXML and Quality Centre 9.1.
- Reviewed the Business and System requirements. Attendedteam meetings and walkthroughs for review and resolution of Business and System requirements
- Documented Test Plan, Test Cases, Test Procedures and Test Results
- Downloaded Test Data from main server to test server.
- Responsible to test the business flow of Daily Transaction Inquiry, Account download, Transfer Funds, Transaction history, Account Summary, Establishing and maintaining Certificate Deposits
- Experience writing detailed test plans and test cases based on functional specifications.
- Extensively involved in performing Black Box Testing, Integration Testing,, System Testing, End-to End and User Acceptance Testing
- Created data driven scripts to be used with various data/test cases for positive and negative testing of the application.
- Performed various tasks under Genesys platform for call routing, and good understanding of TCP/IP.
- Tested the GUI of the application
- Tested Business Components, Screens to improve the functionality as per the business requirements.
- Participated in Regression Testing for each build/release
- Performed Positive Testing both manually and automatically.
- Experience in installing and setting up test machines which includes installing operating systems and other software applications related to the testing environment.
- Worked on Agile Environment with daily scrum meetings, stand up meetings, burn-down charts presentations and reviews
- Developed Test Cases and scripts for Security Testing which involves testing the system from unauthorized use and unauthorized data access.
- Worked closely with Developers to isolate, track, and troubleshoot defects and monitored defects until resolved
- Performed Usability testing manually.
- Involved as part of automation team using QTP
- Excellent experience managing the whole testing process using Mercury Interactive Test Management tool Mercury Quality Center
- Used Quality Center to log, monitor and update defects found during testing.