- Worked as an Automation Tester and Quality Analyst for teh last 7+ years, analyzing designing and implementing testing strategy for application build on C#, Java using Manual and Automation Testing.
- Good understanding and experience working on AGILE Methodologies and involved in all phases of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC).
- Expertise in designing and developing strategic Test plans, Test Cases, and Test Reports for manual test.
- Proficient in different forms of testing like Manual testing, Unit testing, Integration testing, Regression testing, Performance testing and Non - functional testing.
- Experience in creating test data and end to end testing for POS devices/application.
- Automation experience in Selenium using C# and Java.
- Experience in writing and executing SQL queries on databases for backend testing.
- Extensive experience of working on both web based and client server applications.
- Extensive experience in testing web applications in Waterfall and Agile development processes.
- Extensively automated Regression and Functional test suites by developing test cases and test suites using Selenium WebDriver.
- Worked extensively on performing Black Box Testing, Functional Testing, System Testing, Unit Testing, Integration Testing, Regression Testing, Smoke Testing and User Acceptance Testing.
- Expertise in testing Web Services and api using Postman and SoapUI tool.
- Has a good experience in Data Migration testing and Web Interface testing.
- Experience with defect tracking and analysis using different defect tracking tools such as TFS (Team Foundation Server) and Jira.
- Involved in creating test framework based on BDD, DDD, TDD using tools like Specflow, Cucumber, etc.
- Experience in designing Automation Framework using C# and Java.
- Has programming skills in SQL and PL/SQL and experience in Oracle database on UNIX and Windows platforms.
- Configured Continuous Integration environment, using Jenkins to kickoff daily builds and automation suites Jenkins, Maven and GitHub.
- Created, maintained, and enhanced automated quality assurance applications and scripts for testing of a Microsoft Outlook email management Add - In and teh Outlook Object Model (OOM) using Microsoft C#, SQL Server, and Microsoft PowerShell
- Actively involved with SCRUM and sprint meetings, managing testing backlog, removing obstacles to progress, re-allocating resources where necessary, prioritizing and review milestones and accomplishments
- Test environment setup, unit test result validation, test execution, and defect management in different environments.
- Deploy and run teh Continuous Integration builds as part of teh Code deployment using Jenkins.
- Strong experience in functional and UAT testing using Selenium Webdriver on both platforms as well as cross platform web testing on all major web browsers (Safari, Google Chrome, Firefox, and IE).
- Excellent team player with excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Demonstrated ability to self-motivate and be flexible within a fast-paced environment.
Languages: C#, Java, HTML/XHTML, XML
Testing Tools: Selenium WebDriver, Jira, Quality Center, UFT QTP, TFS, Microsoft Test Manager, Postman, Specflow, Cucumber, SOAPUI
IDE: Visual Studio, Eclipse, IntelliJ, SSMS
Web Debugging Tool: XPath, XPather
Databases: SQL Server, Oracle, MS Access
Browsers: Internet Explorer, Firefox, Safari, Google Chrome
Test Framework: NUnit, TestNG, JUnit
Other tools: SourceTree, Bitbucket, GIT
Confidential, St Louis, MO
Sr QA Automation Consultant
- Participate in documenting Automated Test Strategy and assist teh Testing Team with on-going Automated Test Execution.
- Performed functional, regression and UAT Testing extensively used Selenium WebDriver.
- Designed, developed, and delivered automated solutions to test API’s, database components, web applications.
- Prepared Test Matrix to keep track of teh requirements and teh test cases.
- Logged, Enhancements and production defects in TFS (Team Foundation Server).
- Define, develop, and execute automation test scripts using C# dat leverage black and white box testing across functional, non-functional and performance testing.
- Involved in validating teh RESTful Web Services and apis related to Customer, Account and Transaction Management using teh Postman.
- Maintained Automation scripts and responsible for code check-ins into Git repository.
- Used Java to build and run teh Selenium automation framework.
- Created synchronization points in teh application to deal with timing problems using waits.
- Used Chrome inspect tools to identify teh Object's id, Name, XPath, link in teh application.
- Used HP ALM/QC for tracking and reporting defects found during teh functional and regression testing and followed up on teh bug life cycle
- Performed test case automation and execution using QTP. Wrote simple SQL queries to verify if teh database has been updated with teh correct values
- Performed manual testing of each build and then regression testing on each build using Selenium WebDriver.
- Worked on Cross Browser testing through Selenium WebDriver by testing teh website on different browsers like Chrome, IE and Firefox.
- Expertise in teh Functional and Regression testing of Web applications and its functionalities using UFT/QTP.
- Created Selenium WebDriver automation scripts to validate functionality on various browsers.
- Done SOA testing for Payments API using Postman and C# .NET framework for web services testing.
- Developed data driven test scripts to check teh same functionality with multiple sets of data.
- Conducted System Testing and User Acceptance Testing for every client and Conducted Backend testing writing extensive SQL queries.
- Checked teh data flow through teh front end to backend and used SQL queries to extract teh data from teh database.
- Involved in documentation as to how to maintain and run scripts for future enhancements. Responsible for testing teh application against different environments in QA, staging and production.
- Analyzed teh business requirements, developed test plans and created test cases.
Environment: TFS, Visual Studio, Selenium WebDriver, SpecFlow, NUnit, Jenkins, Postman, C#, .NET, XPath, Python, Visual Studio, RESTful API, Java Script, SQL Server, IE, Firefox, Chrome.
Confidential, Lowell, AR
Sr QA Automation Engineer
- Involved in reviewing Business Requirement and Functional Specification Document and worked with business analyst to understand teh business models and objectives to design and develop functional test cases.
- Linked teh requirements to corresponding test cases in requirement coverage module of ALM
- Followed Agile testing methodology like SCRUM on portal development applications by following sprint wise testing with Web Services using SOAPUI and Postman.
- Strong knowledge of SQL including writing SQL queries with joins and subqueries.
- Involved in writing detailed Test Cases.
- Participated in all phases of teh Software Testing Life Cycle.
- Wrote and implemented teh Test Plan, various Test cases and Test Scripts in VBScript to test various functionalities using teh automated tool QTP/UFT.
- Performed Negative and Positive Testing manually.
- Developed test automation scripts using Selenium WebDriver with Java for regression and performance testing of teh various releases of teh application.
- Defined test automation strategy, designed automated tests, created automated test cases, test plans and execute tests using Selenium.
- Responsible for setting up teh framework and test environment.
- Developed new and updated existing Automation test cases using Selenium WebDriver and TestNG, using Bitbucket (GIT) as version control system for Java based application, using Maven as build tool and Continuous Integration tools Jenkins for nightly batch run of teh scripts
- Developed Maven Build scripts to run Sanity Test scripts developed in Selenium.
- Extensively involved in integrating Selenium Webdriver with existing API/Web Services to test framework.
- Used SQL statements to extract data from teh tables to validate test results.
- Expertise in using bug tracking tools like HP ALM/Quality Center and for reporting modification requests.
- Update teh test data and debug teh scenario from End to End.
- Extreme Regression Testing was performed to ensure dat teh modifications and/or fixes did not result in any cascading errors.
- Attended regular Bug review meetings, weekly update meetings, and walkthroughs. Communicated with Business Analysts and Developers to determine defects.
- Involved in System-wide Integration, regression and Load testing.
- Performed active regression, load, stress, volume and performance testing.
- Worked in Manual and Automated testing of applications on Windows and UNIX / Linux Environment.
- Clearly documented all teh test cases and executing methods and techniques and uploaded all teh requirements.
- Worked closely with Business teams and participated in Business Acceptance Testing (BAT).
- Actively participated in status report meetings and interacted with other team members for technical issues.
Confidential, Bentonville, AR
QA Automation Test Engineer
- Analyzed and reviewed Business and Functional Requirements documents and Use Case documents.
- Worked with Business Analysts and end users while developing test cases, test scenarios also while testing teh application.
- Involved in design and development of keyword-driven automation framework using Selenium WebDriver.
- Actively participated in Scrum meetings and involved in developing Test Plan, Test Cases and Requirement Traceability Matrix (RTM) in TFS.
- Contributed in regular status meetings to state any bugs, problems and risks.
- Designed and developed automated scripts for functional, regression, sanity and integration testing using Selenium Webdriver.
- Used distributed Version Control System and Source Code Management tool GIT to track teh history of collection of files.
- Developed and implemented automated scripts for testing web-based applications using C#, Visual Studio, Nuget, NUnit, and Selenium Webdriver.
- Experienced in developing and analyzing Test Plans, Test Strategy, Test Cases and Test Results using HP Quality Center/ALM.
- Built automation scripts using Behavior driven and NUnit Framework.
- Created teh Automation Test Plan and extensively used QTP/UFT for creating scripts for functional and regression testing of various features of teh application.
- Worked with teh functionality and Regression testing cycles of major product releases by developing test suites using Selenium Webdriver.
- Managed automation test script source code using Bitbucket (GIT) repository.
- Wrote SQL queries to retrieve teh information from teh databases to check whether teh data has been updated.
- Worked on BDD (Behavior Driven Development) approach using Specflow (C#).
- Used SQL queries to perform Select, Update, Delete, Insert and Join statements.
- Developed and executed several SQL queries in SQL Server as part of backend testing and involved in data validation and verifying data-integrity and also to check teh data flow between different Systems.
- Developed BDD tests using Cucumber by writing features and Developed Required Selenium support code in Python for Cucumber.
- Integrated Automation scripts (Selenium WebDriver API) in Continuous Integration Continuous Deployment (CI/CD) tools (Jenkins) for nightly batch run of teh Script.
- Expertise in designing and creating automation frameworks for applications using Java, Python, JUnit/ TestNG, Selenium WebDriver/IDE/Grid, ANT/Maven and Jenkins.
- Used SoapUI and Postman to test SOAP based web services and RESTful services/API.
- Extensively worked on validating data loads during ETL process.
- Used Microsoft Team Foundation Server (TFS) to open bugs, create tasks and user stories, initiate change requests.
- Used browser developer tools to debug, edit and locate teh objects based on ID, Name, XPath, CSS Selector, Attributes and Tags.
- Used SoapUI to test teh API responses and validate teh data in teh UI.
- Responsible for testing teh application against different environments in QA, staging and production.
- Implemented test schedules, tracked defects and assigned them to developers based on their priority.
- Verified dat teh Software Quality Assurance Standards are met throughout all phases of development.
Environment: TFS, SQL Server, SOAPUI, Jenkins, Selenium Web Driver, NUnit, Nuget, C#, Specflow, Visual Studio
- Created test sets and execute those test cases in teh Test lab module of (Quality Center) QC to make sure actual result is same as teh expected result.
- Performed Smoke testing, Black box Testing, Security Testing, web testing and GUI testing of Java application.
- Logged Defects in Defect module of teh QC, assigned priority, Severity and status to teh defect.
- Worked Extensively with Business Analyst and Developers to discuss teh defects and their fixes.
- Involved in analyzing teh requirements document to formulate teh test cases and conducted manual testing for teh entire application.
- Worked as QA for performing API launches, white box testing, data testing. Tested and analyzed SQL queries and XML code to validate data and database mappings.
- Developed a high-level test plan document along with teh test specification document outlining various iterations and regression testing needed for teh project.
- Participated in deployments and upgrades of teh application.
- Participated in daily Scrum meetings.
- Attended periodic meetings with teh development team and with teh business analysts to
- Participated in defect review meetings with teh team members, provided written status reports of testing.
Environment: SQL, Quality Center, Agile, Smoke Testing, Black Box Testing, Web testing, GUI Testing, ORACLE, Windows 2007, MS Office, SharePoint