- Extensive experience in developing automation scripts using Selenium Web Driver, Core Java, Cucumber BDD, TestNG etc. for web based applications
- Extensive experience in automating various browsers like Chrome, Firefox, Internet explorer
- Extensive experience with Agile & waterfall Methodologies
- Extensive experience in preparing test plans, test cases and end to end defect lifecycle management
- Expertise in integrating Automation scripts (Selenium WebDriver API) on Continuous Integration tools like Jenkins
- Experience in writing CSS Selectors and Xpath expressions to identify web elements locators using Web - debugging tools like Fire Path and Firebug
- Experienced in Data Driven, Hybrid and Page Object model Frameworks in Selenium
- Experience in Core Java, Python 2.7, Android framework and published 4 Apps on Google Play Store - Phobias, VideoGuru, StreetCloud, TrendingHashTags
- Good experience in User Acceptance Testing, Functional Testing, System Integration Testing, Web Testing, End to End Testing, Smoke Testing and Regression Testing.
- Experience in Quality Center 10.0 and 11.0 and JIRA
- Experience in QTP 10.0 and 11.0
- Experience in load testing using JMeter tool
- Experience in Test case designing, Test case Execution, Defect Reporting and Tracking
- Good noledge of SQL and experience Confidential conducting Database Testing
- Good noledge of various phases of Software Testing Life Cycle (STLC) and Testing Methodologies
- Effective communication skills for mediating between developers, clients and management.
- Ability to take initiative, prioritize and work independently and in team to meet deadlines.
- Ability to adapt to new environment quickly, strong team player, excellent communication skills, good analytical and computation skills, enthusiastic learner, confident, sincere and committed.
Testing Tools: Selenium Webdriver, Cucumber BDD, Core Java, SpringBoot, IntelliJ IDEA, Eclipse, QTP, Quality Center, SOAP UI, Maven, JIRA, Postman, JMeter, Apach POI, Log4J
Programming Languages: Core Java, Python 2.7, C, C++, VBScript
Continuous integration: Jenkins, TeamCity
Test Framework: TestNG, Junit, Data Driven
Databases: ORACLE, SQL SERVER, MS-ACCESS, TOAD
Bug Tracking Tools: Quality Center (QC), JIRA
Code management: GIT, SVN, Bitbucket, Github
Operating Systems: Windows, Android
Development Tools: Eclipse, Android Studio, IntelliJ IDEA
Web Technologies: HTML, CSS, XPATH, XML
Confidential - Charlotte, NC
Environment: Selenium Webdriver, Java, Cucumber BDD, SpringBoot, Github, JIRA, SQL Developer, Postman, SOAP UI, Maven, Teamcity, Sonarqube, Octopus, QTest, IntelliJ
- To implement LPL’s Automation framework to automate regression and in-sprint test cases
- Upgrade LPL’s Automation framework by adding common utilities
- Development of APIs using SpringBoot for test data management
- Migrating of Cash Management legacy automation code from SVN to Github
- As and FTE with LPL, also responsible in developing various APIs for internal dashboards and resporting tools
Confidential - Pittsburgh, PA
Environment: Selenium Webdriver, Java, Eclipse, Bitbucket, JIRA, SQL Developer, Postman, SOAP UI, Maven, Jenkins
- Working as Automation Architect handling 7 automation engineers and using PNC internal QFaaS Selenium-Cucumber-Java-Karate based framework for UI and API automation
- Involved in modification and enhancement of QFaaS automation framework to handle UI+API+DB automation in the scripts
- Automated complex Finastra GPP UI application and IBM’s Staging UI application
- Using Cucumber BDD, Core Java, Selenium, Apache HTTP client, Sikuli, AutoIT, Bitbucket for the automation effort
- Performed UI, API, DB, Network file drop automation to achieve end to end automations
- Using Jenkins to build the CI/CD pipeline and Bitbucket for code management
- Regression automation of ~1800 TCs around different payment initiation sources
Confidential - Charlotte, NC
Environment: Selenium Webdriver, IntelliJ IDEA, Java, JIRA, SQL Developer, Postman, SOAP UI, Maven, GIT, SVN
- Working as Automation Architect and using Selenium-Java based framework for UI and API automation
- Handling 4 resources offshore QA team and responsible for smooth monthly delivery
- Checking and analyzing failures of automation scripts which runs daily on 20 Nodes configured in Jenkins
- Automating new test cases using Cucumber BDD, Selenium Webdriver, Java, Maven based automation framework
Confidential - Atlanta, GA
Environment: Selenium Webdriver, IntelliJ IDEA, Java, JIRA, SQL Developer, Postman, SOAP UI, Maven, GIT, SVN, Jenkins
- Working as Test Specialist and Onsite Coordinator and handling 4 offshore resources.
- Prepare test plans, test cases, user stories testing in sprints
- Designed Agile Automation Framework using Selenium Web Driver, TestNG, Cucumber BDD, Java, Maven, GIT, Jenkins.
- The Agile Automation Framework is capable of both UI and API testing (XML and JSON).
- Used Jenkins to build the CI/CD pipeline.
- Load testing of Web Services using JMeter
- Handling two SCRUM teams and involved in daily stand-up calls, User story Grooming, backlog refinement sessions and end to end functionality testing
- Using Postman and SOAP UI for web services testing
- Using JIRA to maintain User Stories and defects
- Sending sprint closure reports, performing regression testing during UAT and Prod deployment and updating status to stakeholders
Confidential - Atlanta, GA
Sr. QA Automation Tester/Selenium Engineer
Environment: Selenium Webdriver, Eclipse, Java, Python 2.7, Quality Center 11.0, MS-Excel, Windows 2007, TDW, DRT, SQL Developer, Putty
- Working as Automation lead and Onsite Coordinator and handling ~20 offshore resources.
- Using Selenium Webdriver, Java to automate the functionalities of different modules of TDRT, Tori-Ovals, CCR, Mobility Telegance.
- Used Selenium WebDriver with Python 2.7 to do POC to automate the functionalities of different modules of TDRT, Tori-Ovals, CCR, Mobility Telegance.
- Designed Automation Frameworks like Page Object Model using Selenium Web Driver, TestNg.
- Used TestNg framework to run unit test and Jenkins to build the Project.
- Run script as a batch file through Jenkins and generated testing report.
- Used Apache POI and JXL to work with excel sheets.
- Used XPath, XPATH Axes to work with dynamic and static objects in Selenium.
- Used Log4J for logging the logs of important steps as per requirement in log files.
- Used TestNg reports for reporting the status of execution of automated test cases.
- Used Cucumber, Gherkins for merger integration project.
- Modification of java scripts created for automation to accommodate more scenarios.
- Tracking the progress of deliverables on daily basis and providing status to client on daily morning calls.
- Involved in planning during the beginning of every release.
- Ensure smooth delivery of projects by providing accurate data to various teams.
- Reviewing defects assigned on TDAS team on defect burndown calls.
- Involved in appraisal process and retention meetings of offshore team members.
Environment: Selenium Webdriver, Eclipse, Java, Quality Center 10.0, MS-Excel, Windows 2007, SQL Developer, Putty
- Worked as Module Lead and handling a testing team of 5 resources.
- Coordinated and communicated with Business to gatherrequirements.
- Evaluated Business Requirements for testing needs and looped with business to improve them.
- Creating Test plan from FR documents, BR documents and high level design documents.
- Designed and developed test cases using TestNG.
- Designed and developed Page Objects using Page Object Design Pattern and Selenium.
- Designed test framework using Selenium WebDriver.
- Executing Scripts in Quality Center
- Performed GUI testing, Functional testing, Integration testing, Regression testing, Ad - hoc testing, Negative testing, End to End testing, User Acceptance testing on multiple projects.
- Defects detection and uploading of the same in Quality Center
- Providing updates to all the stakeholders on daily basis.
Confidential - St.Louis, MO
Environment: Quality Center 11.0, Internet Explorer, MS-Excel, Windows XP, Putty, Mainframes Humming Bird, QTP 10.0 a) Project Description
- Leading the offshore team of 9 members and working in fast paced client environment for excellent deliverables.
- Reports bugs or Defect acquired during testing using Quality Center
- Develop and maintain manual test cases to verify and validate software features and functionality from scratch using QC.
- Tracking the progress of the project and managing resources.
- Creating high level scenarios from Use-case documents, HLD and artifact sheets.
- Writing scripts from the scenarios created
- Provide daily status updates to client and related stakeholders..
Confidential - Baltimore, MD
Environment: Quality Center 10.0, Internet Explorer, MS-Excel, Windows XP, Putty, Oracle SQL Developer, Flex, QTP 10.0
- Analyzed business requirements and functional documents, created the test strategy document dat define the test environment, phases of testing, entrance and exit criteria into different phases of testing and resources required to conduct the effort.
- Attended Release Planning, Daily SCRUM meetings and created test scripts and defects in Quality Center
- Used SQL queries for retrieving data from database for executing user specific test cases.
- Follow up from BA and product owners for clarifications and roadblocks.
- Creating test data and test cases for testing.
- Loading test cases in QC.
- Executing the test cases, defect reporting and tracking using Quality Center.
- Performed Functionality testing, Regression testing and GUI testing.
- Involved in reviews for manual test Cases.
- Analyzing the testing results and updating the status.
- As Onsite coordinator, taking offshore status calls, organizing scrum calls and providing overall status to Scrum Master on daily basis.
- Prepare Exit Reports after every Sprint.