- 15 years of professional experience in Software testing encompassing a wide range of skill set, roles and industry verticals in IT and Telecom.
- Manual testing with good noledge of software development and testing life cycles.
- Worked as Functional test specialist in NMS & Operations Support Systems (OSS) testing, DWBI testing using Hadoop / Teradata &Tableau and web service testing using SOAP UI & POSTMAN tools
- Exposure to Robotic Process Automation using UIPath.
- Expertise in Rest api technologies and extensively trained in Selenium framework for automating web applications
- Enriched Leadership experience in teh roles of Offshore/Onshore Test Lead
- Core skills in OSS Functional Testing, AT/UAT Test coordination (Onshore/Offshore model), Integration Test Planning & Execution, Effort estimation, Defect management, End - User Test coordination.
- Certified Scrum master
- Expertise in test case management & defect tracking using tools like Application Lifecycle Management and JIRA
- Good communication skills, interpersonal skills, self-motivated, quick learner, team player.
Operating system: Windows XP, UNIX
RDBMS: SQL, Basics of Teradata
Personal strength: IT Support, Problem Solving and Debugging, Team Management.
Tools: & Technologies: Web services, SOAP UI, Postman, JIRA, Basics of Hadoop, Tableau, Change synergy, Quality center, Combinatorial Test Design, Application lifecycle management, Selenium, UIPath.
- As a Software Engineer, responsible to test teh Mule applications and track teh overall testing of teh applications supported.
- Responsible for understanding teh technical requirements of Mule API enhancements and come up with teh test conditions for teh same.
- Responsible for Build Verification Testing, Integration Testing, Regression Testing, System testing, and also for Exploratory and Compatibility Tests on teh application.
- Responsible to help automation team in designing & development of customized framework for CICD (Continuous Integration Continuous Delivery) process using JAVA libraries based on ‘Rest-Assured’ framework and Selenium WebDriver.
- Responsible to lead teh automation framework development for Watson application using Java & Rest-Assured framework.
- Responsible to provide inputs for teh automation team to help build & maintain teh test data tool which will be used for test data management.
- Work involves day to day interaction with teh clients discussing on teh requirements, analyzing them and get it clarified for teh test planning activities.
- Prepare deliverable documents such as review checklist, defect sheets, Test Results document
- Performing test analysis, estimation, scheduling, tracking, execution and reporting.
- Provide critical inputs from functionality perspective to develop automation frameworks and custom tools used to automate teh Micro-services & API Testing Process for teh Sprint applications.
- Involve in Automation Script internal peer reviews and external review with Product Owners and Business Users and walkthrough during teh SDLC cycle for all teh new projects to understand teh Complexities and Project impact on teh application. This would require Co-ordination between offshore and onshore teams.
- Responsible for tracking teh defects on day to day basis and help identify teh root cause by working closely with teh onshore development teams
Test lead & Liaison Practitioner
- Develop strong client relationships with supervisors/leads and an understanding of teh Sprint domain; propose solutions to business needs
- Develop/maintain an understanding of teh business domain and project portfolio via attending business requirements meetings and reviewing system requirements and design documentation
- Serve as first point of escalation for issues between client staff and IBM’s offshore resources
- Provide support, executive communication, engagement of resources and presence on RPM bridges in times of Severity 1/2/3 issues
- Facilitate project /production support activities where time zone issues hinder communications
- Provide focused oversight to critical projects/programs; perform crisis management
- Serve as teh day-to-day interface with teh IBM Off-Shore personnel team leads for work scheduling
- Recommend process changes
- Coordinate teh collection and review of ideas from individual contributors
- Assisting with adherence to all Data Security and Privacy, SOD and audit requirements
- Assisting IBM resources with time entry and resolving any issues
- Contribute to monthly resource forecasts and plans
- Coordinate and facilitate checkpoint reviews
- Provide oversight to prioritization and planning of teh offshore team’s work
- Provide project/production support status
- Monitor SLAs/ SLOs to ensure meeting performance targets
- Provide cultural insight and noledge to US based resources and Sprint
Offshore Test lead
- Managing a testing team of 6 members
- Responsible for managing teh projects from test planning phase through to testing completion and involved in system test execution
- Involved in testing where we test teh correctness of data flow from existing mediation to teh new Hadoop/Teradata architecture.
- Estimating teh LOE for teh projects and get teh approvals
- Tracking teh testing status on daily basis and update teh same to management.
- Hosting weekly status calls to track teh project status and concerns.
- Co-ordinating interview for project hiring.
- Defect management for teh entire DWBI team
- Run system test reports on daily basis and track for compliance
- Co-ordinating technical sessions within team
- Addressing staffing issues and concerns raised by teh clients
- Responsible for preparation of test requirements and test cases based on functional requirements
- Managed a team of five and leading people towards on-time delivery. Responsible for conducting team meetings every week
- Conducted several technical discussions among teh team
- Responsible for preparing daily/weekly status reports
- Performed Acceptance testing shakeout, Acceptance testing and regression
- Interact with developers and involved in all technical discussions with onshore team
- Participated in test team discussions to discuss and update teh test plan, test cases and sharing teh information with other teams as and when necessary
- Proactively identified potential gaps in test coverage and added new test cases to teh existing test plan
- Quality SPOC for my team and participated in all quality meetings. Worked actively on Risk mitigation plan and made sure all risks are identified with proper mitigation plan
- Worked as a part of test process improvement and helped in coming up with teh test strategy.
- Handling a testing team of 7 members and as execution lead responsible for teh completion of projects by coordinating offshore and onshore team.
- Primary Test contact for teh projects
- Worked as test project manager for 12 projects across 12 releases.
- Produced & Managed following Test deliverables: (TR, TC, SR Planner, Scenario Matrix, MPTP, Test Schedule )
- Worked on estimating efforts for each projects.
- Escalated teh issues/concerns to teh management on time
- Attended FRM/SRM sessions, understood teh impacts and provided inputs
- Coordinated testing activities across different geographical locations by conducting daily status calls
- Track teh project status and sending daily updates
- Monitoring overall project schedule, risk & issues
- Defect management using telelogic change synergy & reporting tools
- Support for UAT testing in onshore
- Providing feedbacks for annual appraisals to teh management for team members
- Conducted interviews as part of organizational activities.
- Responsible for collection of metrics for each releases
- Responsible for VNE Inventory, Surveillance, Traps & Syslog’s testing of multi-vendor devices.
- Responsible for presenting status report to teh customer.
- Actively provided inputs on testing strategy.
- Actively provided inputs to teh development team on better way of modeling devices.
- Received SPARC award from client for my work in functional testing
- Responsible for preparation of detailed test plans based on functional requirements.
- Proactively identified potential gaps in test coverage and added new test cases to teh existing test plan.
- Participated in test team discussions to discuss and update teh test plan, test cases and sharing teh information with other teams where necessary
- Responsible for automation of Inventory test cases